Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
They didn't have events in this update, which is what I said. Since they had nothing in this update, I had no reason to go to their floor in the dorm and, as a result, totally missed the bit of setup Selebus did for the rest of the rooms on floor two. As for Karin, I don't think she's a lesbian, I think she's just insecure around men, possibly because of something that happened in her past. There is nothing pointing to her being a lesbian at this time, unlike Rin, who is practically holding up a bright neon sign above her head that she is. Of course, that may change, especially with Sensei involved.
Rin has outright stated she's bi. She just mostly goes after women since that's the only thing around besides Sensei; and I think Sensei kinda friend-zoned himself with her when he turned her down during her fit of depression. She doesn't seem to think he's into her in that way judging by the conversation she has with him during the beach event while she's freaking out before confessing. I could be misremembering that or misinterpreting it though.

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
Rin has outright stated she's bi. She just mostly goes after women since that's the only thing around besides Sensei; and I think Sensei kinda friend-zoned himself with her when he turned her down during her fit of depression. She doesn't seem to think he's into her in that way judging by the conversation she has with him during the beach event while she's freaking out before confessing. I could be misremembering that or misinterpreting it though.
To be completely honest, is that an issue tho? Maybe i'm alone in this, but being a good homie to her is more than enough already, no need to bone her. All that matters is that she's out of the craphole of an emotional that she's in.

Also now that the new update came, i realized that every single girl in the original class has their life eff'd up one way or another, with Makoto closing out the circle. I was silently hoping that her backround as far as job goes is the most that she would dip in the eff'd up category, but now that Bluejay happened... i do hope we'll get onto fixing these lives, one by one. Although so far it seems that with who Sensei is, we're more of a final nail in the coffin than a helping hand.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
To be completely honest, is that an issue tho? Maybe i'm alone in this, but being a good homie to her is more than enough already, no need to bone her. All that matters is that she's out of the craphole of an emotional that she's in.

Also now that the new update came, i realized that every single girl in the original class has their life eff'd up one way or another, with Makoto closing out the circle. I was silently hoping that her backround as far as job goes is the most that she would dip in the eff'd up category, but now that Bluejay happened... i do hope we'll get onto fixing these lives, one by one. Although so far it seems that with who Sensei is, we're more of a final nail in the coffin than a helping hand.
It's no issue at all. Although she does kinda need to get laid with how thirsty she's been the last couple updates. I was just pointing out why I think she goes after women more than men despite saying she's bi.

As for the second half of your comment: I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is a denpa game. Things are almost certainly going to get much, MUCH, worse before they get better. IF they get better.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh yeah, that's right, I seem to have forgotten that since she never goes after guys while, you know, not in one of her depressed periods. I wouldn't say he did that to himself, at least not yet, he just didn't want to take advantage of her because she is extremely vulnerable to self destructive actions in her depressed state, as we saw the first time she gets like that.

Oh no, Rin definitely has a bit of D deficiency going on if you know what I mean. :sneaky: I think she's going to be fine, she has support extremely close to her, even from the one she was shot down by. I have faith she will pull through even if it takes a full class intervention to stop her going to extreme measures. Yeah, I think it is safe to say the entire cast is more or less unstable, I mean that pretty much got spelled out in Ami's and Makoto's last events of the update. We'll get there, we're already seeing an impact with a few girls and even Sensei himself. You could be right, though, we could be that one final push everyone needs to snap completely.

It's no issue at all. Although she does kinda need to get laid with how thirsty she's been the last couple updates. I was just pointing out why I think she goes after women more than men despite saying she's bi.

As for the second half of your comment: I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is a denpa game. Things are almost certainly going to get much, MUCH, worse before they get better. IF they get better.
No, you're right, it makes sense that she would lean more toward the ladies with no men around, then one suddenly comes into her personal life and we might just see the other half of her orientation start to bloom a bit more. As far as the Denpa aspect, yeah, I'm leanig toward final nail more than savior myself. Sensei is starting to show signs of redemption, but it just isn't enough at this point.

Last edited:

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Are you saying D:Ream lied to us?

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I've never posted anything on this site before, but Bluejay got me so fucked up I just had to vent somewhere.

I'd really like to see a happy ending eventually, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. At the very least, a DDLC style bittersweet ending.
According to Selebus the game's gonna be split into 3 parts, with the 3rd part being "Purity Routes" and final true ending. I'm hoping praying those are happy endings, because the other 2 parts are almost certainly not going to be. (The post he says this in is on page 138 if you wanna look at it.)

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
Oh no, Rin definitely has a bit of D deficiency going on if you know what I mean. :sneaky: I think she's going to be fine, she has support extremely close to her, even from the one she was shot down by. I have faith she will pull through even if it takes a full class intervention to stop her going to extreme measures. Yeah, I think it is safe to say the entire cast is more or less unstable, I mean that pretty much got spelled out in Ami's and Makoto's last events of the update. We'll get there, we're already seeing an impact with a few girls and even Sensei himself. You could be right, though, we could be that one final push everyone needs to snap completely.
People are already snapping, the last update shown that quite clearly. It's just... it is not allowed. I'm willing to say that a good portion of the cast would not be present anymore if it was an option. That said, i think it will either come to a major breakpoint in story, or we'll start turning things around. And if that happens... well. Wanna bet who would be the one that gets her sht turned around for the better? Just for the heck of it?

I would say Yumi, because irony. Who would be a better target for achieving to get their life back in order than her? For multiple reasons that happened during the interactions with Sensei.

Reactions: hentai charley

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
People are already snapping, the last update shown that quite clearly. It's just... it is not allowed. I'm willing to say that a good portion of the cast would not be present anymore if it was an option. That said, i think it will either come to a major breakpoint in story, or we'll start turning things around. And if that happens... well. Wanna bet who would be the one that gets her sht turned around for the better? Just for the heck of it?

I would say Yumi, because irony. Who would be a better target for achieving to get their life back in order than her? For multiple reasons that happened during the interactions with Sensei.
As I said, Ami and Makoto show clear signs of this. I'm leaning more toward Rin getting her act together first, but Yumi is a possibility. Ayane, Makoto, Ami, and Miku are pretty much all lost causes as much as it pains me to admit it. Very slim maybe with Maya because of her role so far.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think your expectations as to the amount of analysis I have given to a theory I have called "A"lien "S"pace "S"pider might be a bit high :ROFLMAO:

I will however explain my thought process:

1. Be Selebus
2. Want to make people cry (which is synonymous with number 1)
3. Have a character who speaks as if they are not human and has a spider tattoo
4. Have a nebulously defined space war
5. Remember Starship Troopers
6. Consider what would be a truly horrific moment to add to a sex scene that would achieve 2
7. Pedipalps (think Edgar from MIB)
8. Feel smug while vomiting a little bit in my own mouth

If I thought I was seriously expected to engage with the concept of a space war (outside of it being a convenient maguffin to explain the lack of men) it makes sense to me for it to be against aliens as otherwise it would be a colonial war for/on a planet and it would be like "The Martian War" or something similar.

Unless Gundams exist I guess.

LIL confirmed to be in the Gundam Universe?
And a slightly different data flow could result in a different conclusion. For instance, a case could be made that Hitchcock's The Birds is the background meme. Replace all the bug/spider references with bird ones- Noodles, the chickens, ravens at the shrine, etc.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I missed the original discussion of the new banner when it was first introduced, but I LOVE it!

Yeah I fucked up, lmao
Remember that Peter betrayed Jesus in his own way- and as was remarked above, the knife Peter is holding made the Ami connection appropriate. Also, James the Lesser (Molly in your parody) was Jesus's (younger) brother. Any significance in THAT choice in your "Who's Who"?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I thought it was weird that Ayane was in Judas' spot due to her unconditional love for the MC but knowing it's supposed to be Ami makes things concerningly more sensical.
Ami is more the unconditional love type, Ayane does technically have a condition to hers, one that could lead to a very bad time if it is ever broken outright, her and only her. She's been showing some yandere tendencies from the very beginning and we could already be in very hot water with her after the beach trip scene where Kirin walks in on her and Sensei.

Reactions: hentai charley

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I thought it was weird that Ayane was in Judas' spot due to her unconditional love for the MC but knowing it's supposed to be Ami makes things concerningly more sensical.
I mean, technically in the bible there are 3 betrayals of Christ by his disciples after the last supper.

The most well known traitor was Judas.

Peter betrayed Jesus as well. Jesus even called him the devil and told him he would deny the name of Christ 3 times before the rooster crows, which ended up happening.

The betrayal of Thomas (the doubter) was that he refused to believe in the resurrection even after all the others had spoken of it. Only upon actually observing Jesus did he believe.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
She doesn't seem to think he's into her in that way judging by the conversation she has with him during the beach event while she's freaking out before confessing.
I think she realizes that he'd be into it, she's just mistakenly under the impression that he's a good person and that the ball's entirely in her court.

Reactions: Ankoku

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Also now that the new update came, i realized that every single girl in the original class has their life eff'd up one way or another, with Makoto closing out the circle.
Sana's an introvert, but I'd say her life is still within the realm of being normal.

Sep 4, 2017
So, without going to deep into what is going on in the story, are there any true "bad" paths to take? or can I in a way fuck up certain characters story paths? I sometimes am starting to feel that progressing through the happy scenes and triggering them might actually be bad? or is everything essentially a path forward?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So, without going to deep into what is going on in the story, are there any true "bad" paths to take? or can I in a way fuck up certain characters story paths? I sometimes am starting to feel that progressing through the happy scenes and triggering them might actually be bad? or is everything essentially a path forward?
Many Happy events are required to move the story forward. There are things you can fuck up to miss events and/or scenes, or get MUCH worse scenes than you otherwise would have don't be a bad homie, but there's essentially only 1 path right now. It's gonna be a while before multiple paths are actually an option in the game, and that's mostly gonna be "Purity Routes" for each of the girls. We're essentially stuck with the harem route right now since the game is still pretty early in development.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Sana's an introvert, but I'd say her life is still within the realm of being normal.
I disagree. She's got some pretty damn serious social anxiety. Having a panic attack over someone mentioning pasta is not within the realm of being normal. Likewise, she did mention she was an outgoing, much more energetic person when she was younger. Something very bad has definitely happened to her. We just don't know what yet.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Just downloaded this game. Would yall say it's worth just using the 100 affection cheat so you don't have to repeatedly hang out with the same girls just to get their affection up and see the same dialogue, or is it better to play without that cheat? Would I be missing out on any content? Are there any other cheats that are worth using? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes