Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just downloaded this game. Would yall say it's worth just using the 100 affection cheat so you don't have to repeatedly hang out with the same girls just to get their affection up and see the same dialogue, or is it better to play without that cheat? Would I be missing out on any content? Are there any other cheats that are worth using? Thanks.
Using the cheats secretly marks your save as a cheater. As of version 0.10.0 part 1 ( haven't checked part 2 [Edit]alex2011 has confirmed there are no consequences in part 2[/Edit]) there are no repercussions in the code for cheating. However, this is a denpa game (see horror tag) and it wouldn't surprise me if there were serious repercussions in the future.

I personally suggest trying without cheats at first, and if it's too grindy for you just getting a bit of affection and/or lust with most of the characters then using saveeditonline.com to edit the _love and _lust variables for them in your save file.

Also, once you unlock any repeatable event with a character, I suggest repeating it at least once since there are some changes between the first and second time you do any repeatable event.

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Using the cheats secretly marks your save as a cheater. As of version 0.10.0 part 1 ( haven't checked part 2) there are no repercussions in the code for cheating. However, this is a denpa game (see horror tag) and it wouldn't surprise me if there were serious repercussions in the future.

I personally suggest trying without cheats at first, and if it's too grindy for you just getting a bit of affection and/or lust with most of the characters then using saveeditonline.com to edit the _love and _lust variables for them in your save file.

Also, once you unlock any repeatable event with a character, I suggest repeating it at least once since there are some changes between the first and second time you do any repeatable event.
Thanks for the answer, def gonna try it without cheats even though it is a bit tedious. Don't want the cheats to maybe bite me in the ass later on

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the answer, def gonna try it without cheats even though it is a bit tedious. Don't want the cheats to maybe bite me in the ass later on
Don't forget that, by default, the "Skip" button won't skip any new/changed dialogue, so hanging out with a girl after the first time can be done in under 5 seconds without fear of missing something new. Likewise, new events are usually unlocked at increments of 5 affection or lust (depending on the type of event) and I don't think any events require more than 35 affection or 10 lust to trigger (I could be wrong, but it won't be off by much).

Reactions: supersomeone
Aug 10, 2019
Trying not to fuck up the relationship with Rin but the beach trip... is that the one with Yumi and Chika or is this some other event?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Using the cheats secretly marks your save as a cheater. As of version 0.10.0 part 1 ( haven't checked part 2) there are no repercussions in the code for cheating. However, this is a denpa game (see horror tag) and it wouldn't surprise me if there were serious repercussions in the future.

As of 0.10.0 part 2, I can confirm with zero spoilers, which is why I am even considering saying it at all, that there are no repercussions yet. I have no doubt there will be in the future, I mean why mark a save as a cheater save if there won't be some sort of consequence triggered by it being marked, that just seems like it would be wasted code and effort without something to trigger based on it being marked. I still don't suggest using the cheats unless you are willing to suffer that consequence in the future for actions you take in the present or are just using the cheats as a quick way to view a second path without saving like I did to view the 'bad homie' variation of affected events. As far as I know, flags only carry over into a save if you actually save once it is triggered, it won't save as triggered if you don't take the action to save the game to my knowledge.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Ami is more the unconditional love type, Ayane does technically have a condition to hers, one that could lead to a very bad time if it is ever broken outright, her and only her. She's been showing some yandere tendencies from the very beginning and we could already be in very hot water with her after the beach trip scene where Kirin walks in on her and Sensei.
The kicker with that though is Ayane is far less possessive of Sensei. If anyone even mentioned another girl in the same sentence as Sensei Ami gets angry. Whereas Ayane has joked about that sort of thing a good few times.

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The kicker with that though is Ayane is far less possessive of Sensei. If anyone even mentioned another girl in the same sentence as Sensei Ami gets angry. Whereas Ayane has joked about that sort of thing a good few times.
Far less possessive, but of a far more dangerous type. Ami acts possessive, but she doesn't seem to have a violent bone in her body despite her jealousy. Ayane, on the other hand, I could see doing something very drastic very quickly with potentially very deadly results.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
I mean, it is a Denpa game, so we should expect sudden...surprises.
Oh I understand that, but I didn't expect that character of all of them to do something like that. She had like one emotional turmoil and then BAM.

At this point I'm starting to suspect that it's not just the character's flaws that are gonna cause problems, but maybe GOD is somehow responsible too. Perhaps its messing with the world is taking its toll on people.

Or maybe Sensei being an arse is causing it, that would add up.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole thing with Makoto is written so well. You did an amazing job Selebus.
Thank you! Been subtly building up to that for a while and I think it will be an extra dose of fun on replays. She drops a lot of hints that seem like nothing at the time and I’m glad you picked up on them!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh I understand that, but I didn't expect that character of all of them to do something like that. She had like one emotional turmoil and then BAM.

At this point I'm starting to suspect that it's not just the character's flaws that are gonna cause problems, but maybe GOD is somehow responsible too. Perhaps its messing with the world is taking its toll on people.

Or maybe Sensei being an arse is causing it, that would add up.
Like I said, sudden surprises, though Ankoku is correct on hints being dropped by pretty much everyone that something isn't right with them. So far, the only one I haven't seen an actual hint from is Chika and I have a feeling hers are going to hit like a long distance freight train, for context, those are extremely long trains that can stretch for over a mile depending on the distance needed to travel and the amount of cargo needed to be delivered and are exponentially harder to stop, moving at top speed down Mt. Everest. Yes, I was intentionally that specific, I do feel like her problems are going to hit hard and fast compared to everyone else. Yes, she has a hard time because she does have to care for Chinami pretty much on her own with the exception of when Yumi, and now Sensei, can help, but I've got a feeling that hurts her more than she lets it show.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
So I completely missed all her hints. Damn that's rough.
Depression sounds awful.

Definitely gonna have to keep an eye out for it on replays.

On another note she clearly remembers what happened and I can't help but wonder how that is gonna go in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku
Jul 13, 2018
Like I said, sudden surprises, though Ankoku is correct on hints being dropped by pretty much everyone that something isn't right with them. So far, the only one I haven't seen an actual hint from is Chika and I have a feeling hers are going to hit like a long distance freight train.
I hope he avoids going for shock value like that for all of them. It becomes less impactful if it becomes formulaic, expected. They all have their individual journeys, no reason to one up each other.

LemonJamTart

May 12, 2020
yo, so like, during the event with yumi in the low-income part of the city i picked "pry", thinking that was just like. what she needed to put down her walls for a second, like chika had implied i should do, and then... that... happened. that wasn't what i wanted at all and i tried to reverse it, neither loading a previous save or just rewinding worked... it just kept forcing me back into that option. how do i unfuck this situation? i felt awful, especially since i didn't know that that's what would happen, and i'm trying to do my best to get through this game without being awful (as much as is possible, at least)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I completely missed all her hints. Damn that's rough.
Depression sounds awful.

Definitely gonna have to keep an eye out for it on replays.

On another note she clearly remembers what happened and I can't help but wonder how that is gonna go in the future.
Yeah, it is awful. Not even Rin's issues so far show the worst it can get and we've seen some pretty nasty symptoms from her already. There's a few characters that seem to have memories before the reset or even before the start of the game, one of which is understandable because of her role. It will make for an interesting turn of events, that's for sure.

I hope he avoids going for shock value like that for all of them. It becomes less impactful if it becomes formulaic, expected. They all have their individual journeys, no reason to one up each other.
Shock value is the trademark of a Denpa game, that and things almost never improving. This isn't them competing against each other to see who can get the weirdest, most gruesome scene. It is so much worse, something is interfering and the story will come to a point eventually where we will find out exactly what that something, or someone as the case may be, is. There will never be a point where the player fully expects a horror element to pop up because of how random they can be. We could go another ten updates before we see one, then boom, right in our face it goes, then another 50, and again we get hit with it. Not that there will be another 60 updates, I wouldn't know how long Selebus hopes to take since I'm not him and I certainly don't hope things pan out that way unintentionally, meaning technical issues like major bugs, or intentionally in a negative way, meaning him milking subs, but I have total faith in him that he will stay on track and finish it exactly when he plans if all goes correctly and that he will continue to be the type of dev that he is now. A faith he has earned time and time again across multiple updates in this one project.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
yo, so like, during the event with yumi in the low-income part of the city i picked "pry", thinking that was just like. what she needed to put down her walls for a second, like chika had implied i should do, and then... that... happened. that wasn't what i wanted at all and i tried to reverse it, neither loading a previous save or just rewinding worked... it just kept forcing me back into that option. how do i unfuck this situation? i felt awful, especially since i didn't know that that's what would happen, and i'm trying to do my best to get through this game without being awful (as much as is possible, at least)
Not sure which part you're talking about, but if it's the forced kiss scene with Yumi, that's unavoidable.

Messed me up a bit, too, as I spent so much time trying to "undo" that scene when it wasn't possible.

But if it's relevant to the plot, so be it.:rolleyes:

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Well with all this in mind I wonder if the game will have positive endings or just negative ones. While I'll be devastated if its dark and gloomy I'm still interested in following through on them.

I need to see where this rabbit hole goes and it's making me very anxious.

Not sure which part you're talking about, but if it's the forced kiss scene with Yumi, that's unavoidable.

Messed me up a bit, too, as I spent so much time trying to "undo" that scene when it wasn't possible.

But if it's relevant to the plot, so be it.:rolleyes:
Same, that scene was horrific to sit through and I reloaded so many saves to try avoiding it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes