~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Finally i ended game ( with some spoiler ) At first it felt sad because there no event again to triggered, but after seeing this, my hopes started to grow again.

I can't wait for next version of Lessons of Love, thank you Selebus for making a very good Wholesome game.

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Finally i ended game ( with some spoiler ) At first it felt sad because there no event again to triggered, but after seeing this, my hopes started to grow again.

I can't wait for next version of Lessons of Love, thank you Selebus for making a very good Wholesome game.
You know, since Molly and Tsuneyo didn't have any events this update, I actually never went up to floor two, only to floor one to check on the four that did get events, so I didn't even notice he added those buttons in. I'll have to check it out even if it is just a visual update with no functionality but to tell us it isn't ready yet. It's the little things in combination with the writing that make this game so amazing.

Reactions: Phynix and ~J&F~

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Big QOL Improvement coming soon.

View attachment 907684 View attachment 907685
View attachment 907687 View attachment 907686
I can only imagine the amount of work going into this, but it looks like something that will be a huge QOL improvement. You've proven once again that you deserve my subscription.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That cracked me up, well played, Maya and Selebus, well played. I can't wait to be able to watch it over again at will without the need for an extra save thanks to the above announced feature.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
You know, since Molly and Tsuneyo didn't have any events this update, I actually never went up to floor two, only to floor one to check on the four that did get events, so I didn't even notice he added those buttons in. I'll have to check it out even if it is just a visual update with no functionality but to tell us it isn't ready yet. It's the little things in combination with the writing that make this game so amazing.
Well, actually Tsuneyo and Molly already have event but it's still a pure event and it's not a pervert event, and i can't wait to next new character, also i afraid if Karin is lesbi ( i know it's sound weird LMAO ) but I took this thought based on Karin's character who is more comfortable with women than men ( Except sensei)

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Well, actually Tsuneyo and Molly already have event but it's still a pure event and it's not a pervert event, and i can't wait to next new character, also i afraid if Karin is lesbi ( i know it's sound weird LMAO ) but I took this thought based on Karin's character who is more comfortable with women than men ( Except sensei)
Yup, gonna want to hang out with more girls and go through the main events to eventually unlock it.

Slightly more specifically need events from Yumi, Rin, and Miku to unlock the main events you need to unlock "NTR & Pregnancy."
Hi

Yes this me again come about 5 Times? To you, to ask something

At the beach event There was a scene where Ami saw our cock hard and at that time somehow there was a text that wrote if I had enough lust then maybe Ami would do something , So I thought if I had enough lust level with Futaba would she show me her breasts? Because when I went through that event she only lifted her breasts

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, is it still possible to get everything on GREEN? or is this pipe thing the first of (hopefully not) many ones that can't be collected w/o sacrificing one thing?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Hi

Yes this me again come about 5 Times? To you, to ask something

At the beach event There was a scene where Ami saw our cock hard and at that time somehow there was a text that wrote if I had enough lust then maybe Ami would do something , So I thought if I had enough lust level with Futaba would she show me her breasts? Because when I went through that event she only lifted her breasts
Yes, having 10 lust with Ami will get you a good morning scene and having high (I don't remember how high off the top of my head, but I'd assume 10) lust with Futaba will have her flash you.
He was specifically speaking of new events added this update, as in 0.10.0 part 2. If you look at the change log, only Ayane, Ami, Miku, and Makoto got new events this specific update. All Molly and Tsuneyo events were added in earlier updates.

A lot of us have been playing this game for months, and as such experience it update-by-update rather than as a huge chunk at once like you've been doing.

Reactions: ~J&F~ and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They didn't have events in this update, which is what I said. Since they had nothing in this update, I had no reason to go to their floor in the dorm and, as a result, totally missed the bit of setup Selebus did for the rest of the rooms on floor two. As for Karin, I don't think she's a lesbian, I think she's just insecure around men, possibly because of something that happened in her past. There is nothing pointing to her being a lesbian at this time, unlike Rin, who is practically holding up a bright neon sign above her head that she is. Of course, that may change, especially with Sensei involved.

Reactions: ~J&F~
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes