Poliopi2020

Sep 13, 2020
Hi!
I wanted to congratulate Selebus! I really love his game and he is the only developer where I notice a real and constant interaction with everyone who comments. I'm also very interested in knowing where you get the music you use. Finally, I just want to make a small request that I soon incorporate a romantic scene with Molly! I adore the character, I crave the at least the chance to kiss her. Thanks and regards!

Poliopi2020

Sep 13, 2020
Keep getting "app not installed" right after staging ends and installing begins, (on android) do I just not have enough space for this? Or is there another issue? It happens almost instantaneously, barely even tries to install.

Haven't run into this problem before on any of the other larger games out there.

Try to download the Joiplay emulator together with the corresponding Ren'py plugin. Once you have it download and use the Windows version. It is the only solution that worked for me.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm also very interested in knowing where you get the music you use. Finally, I just want to make a small request that I soon incorporate a romantic scene with Molly! I adore the character, I crave the at least the chance to kiss her. Thanks and regards!
The music is all royalty-free and comes from a bunch of different composers and Japanese websites I’ve found over the years.

As for Molly, she has four new scenes coming in February so we’ll see!

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
The most underrated fucked up part of this game is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the only girl I tried it with so idk if it happens with the other girls but I'm assuming it does.

Reactions: Ankoku

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hi!
I wanted to congratulate Selebus! I really love his game and he is the only developer where I notice a real and constant interaction with everyone who comments. I'm also very interested in knowing where you get the music you use. Finally, I just want to make a small request that I soon incorporate a romantic scene with Molly! I adore the character, I crave the at least the chance to kiss her. Thanks and regards!
That last Molly scene in the Halloween event was god-tier:LOL:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is the only girl I tried it with so idk if it happens with the other girls but I'm assuming it does.
Try it with Chika, her response is hilarious if not a bit sad since she does give a slight bit of backstory in it. I won't say what that backstory is, you'll just have to try it. I do have to admit it hit pretty close to home for me as well because it did happen, though I've gotten over it at this point and would probably react the same as Chika in the scene. Also, holy crap she can be aggressive when she wants to be, it's almost scary how aggressive and dominant she can be despite her inexperience. Then there's the cheeky attitude, which is very quickly winning me over. She might actually be the one character to break me out of my usual priority, which I commented on in a previous discussion a page or two back. I can't wait to see where this goes when we go all the way with her.

Don't Try it with Amy, it's a big nono!
It was the first thing I tried, damn near broke my heart to see her like that.

That last Molly scene in the Halloween event was god-tier:LOL:
And then there's freaking Maya, let's just say there's a few obvious pitfalls Sensei walked right into not to mention her costume. I facepalmed more than a few times at that because I saw the pitfalls coming long before he fell for them. Not that there's anything too obvious from a writing standpoint, Maya's character type is just inherently too easy to read. It's not hard to tell when she's going in for the kill. I'm getting way too into this, but maybe that's a good thing since I'm enjoying it more as a result.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Every girl has several names they give unique reactions to. If you wanna try them all, i listed them a while back:
I highly recommend trying pretty much all of Haruka's. They're all great in one way or another.
Don't Try it with Amy, it's a big nono!
Meh, she does it herself eventually anyway. No need to ask!

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
And then there's freaking Maya, let's just say there's a few obvious pitfalls Sensei walked right into not to mention her costume. I facepalmed more than a few times at that because I saw the pitfalls coming long before he fell for them. Not that there's anything too obvious from a writing standpoint, Maya's character type is just inherently too easy to read. It's not hard to tell when she's going in for the kill. I'm getting way too into this, but maybe that's a good thing since I'm enjoying it more as a result.
Yeah, Maya... With people talking about Ami & Ayane's positions in the new banner, I've been wondering if there's any intended significance in Maya being in John's position.*

*For those who don't know, John's Gospel mentions a "beloved disciple" in several passages and most theologians believe that that is John himself. (Another, less likely, theory is that the figure is Mary Magdalene, but if that's so, then John is missing.)

Reactions: alex2011

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do i get out of that stupid broken world? Like srsly what is going on inside the head of the developer of this game. The game is great other than the mindf**kery that keeps happening every now and then.
But is it actually any more "broken" than our OWN has become? (Ignoring the seemingly supernatural elements.)

Reactions: alex2011

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I hope this game isn't going to be too long, so that when I go back to play it I don't have to go through like 100h worth of content. I also hope this game has a actual "true" ending. A harem end just seems a bit out of place in a weird and complicated narrative like this. I just can't see it with how the themes and just everything in this game is portrayed. With how everything in this game is right now, the harem end would probably be like a ironic bad end. I haven't really gotten that far into the game yet truth be told i'm only like a 3rd way through the main events but what im seeing so far doesn't look too good.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I hope this game isn't going to be too long, so that when I go back to play it I don't have to go through like 100h worth of content. I also hope this game has a actual "true" ending. A harem end just seems a bit out of place in a weird and complicated narrative like this. I just can't see it with how the themes and just everything in this game is portrayed. With how everything in this game is right now, the harem end would probably be like a ironic bad end. I haven't really gotten that far into the game yet truth be told i'm only like a 3rd way through the main events but what im seeing so far doesn't look too good.
The game is going to be quite long, with the dev (Selebus) confirming multiple endings including bad ends, "purity route" ends with each main girl, and a true ending.

No ending is in the game yet, as it's actually fairly early in development still.

Personally, I'm happy it's going to be long. The character writing is phenomenal, and I love the slow buildup to things happening with each of the characters. Big character developments are foreshadowed long in advance, but its often only likely to be picked up on if you're familiar with what that character's going through or in hindsight.

If what you meant by "doesn't look too good" is the prospect of a happy harem ending, yup. This is a denpa game. Think Higurashi or Doki Doki Literature Club.
I wouldn't expect the first ending we get to be a happy one.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The game is going to be quite long, with the dev (Selebus) confirming multiple endings including bad ends, "purity route" ends with each main girl, and a true ending.

No ending is in the game yet, as it's actually fairly early in development still.

Personally, I'm happy it's going to be long. The character writing is phenomenal, and I love the slow buildup to things happening with each of the characters. Big character developments are foreshadowed long in advance, but its often only likely to be picked up on if you're familiar with what that character's going through or in hindsight.

If what you meant by "doesn't look too good" is the prospect of a happy harem ending, yup. This is a denpa game. Think Higurashi or Doki Doki Literature Club.
I wouldn't expect the first ending we get to be a happy one.
Plus, all of the best visual novels created are long. It's just not feasible to make a short one that has good plot, and enough focus on each of the 20 characters (or you'd have a war between the fans of each character.)

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
Just a friendly advice. Get through everything before taking a standpoint. Some things are needed to be seen fully and through before a solid opinion could be made. Especially with games like this, where you think you know your things related to the game, and then Mr. Selebus drops an update and a single event effs you up.

To humor you at least partially tho, i think this game will be exactly as long as it's needed to be. Selebus doesn't seem like someone that would artificially bloat up the content just for the sake of it. Nor i think he would give endings that wouldn't make sense. So far the work he put into this is very cohesive, even with the amount of confusion that we are left in a lot of times. Organized chaos, you might say.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd speculate Rin has given it a go at least once. It being "impossible" would help explain the catatonia.
I mean, she has been seen in very bad condition at least twice, delirious to the point of literally flashing Sensei out of her depression, that smile while she does is creepy as hell, too. Then there are those obvious cut marks on her wrists from her self harm episodes and potentially some from attempts at suicide since slitting wrists is a commonly portrayed method only behind hanging in frequency of use.

Depression can do some crazy shit to your mental state, it is entirely possible, and actually in the realm of probable, that those cut marks are from either an attempted suicide or a drastic method to try and feel something as you said, maybe even both. Either way, at least in the game world, she is in very real danger to herself as she is right now, potentially others unintentionally if she was to attempt anything in public.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes