Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I missed the 5th secret (visiting Soccer Field during Reset loop), any way to re-do that without restarting?
If it's red and crossed out, and you don't have a save prior to that, I'm afraid there isn't. However, if you do everything prior to the Halloween event, you can have my save that starts right at the event and has that (and everything else) done. You can just watch it in scene replay with the save if you really don't wanna restart.

Reactions: brknsoul

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
If you search, I have a guide which lists all the event triggers. Selebus has also said that the event tracker will be getting an overhaul.

If I had to guess, you're probably missing some of the hidden events. Otherwise, if you're just focusing on a few girls at a time, that won't work as a lot of events have requirements tied to multiple girls.
Thanks dude, just found your guide. I appreciate the time you put in to making it, definitely going to be very useful for me.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Not sure I like this. I mean the psychological horror I can get passed but the seemingly railroaded relationships is grinding. One wrong choice and bam that's practically the progression gone and you have to restart if you didn't save in time to redo. There's virtually no way to make amends... well... I guess I'll put this on the back burner for a couple of years and see how it develops then.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Not sure I like this. I mean the psychological horror I can get passed but the seemingly railroaded relationships is grinding. One wrong choice and bam that's practically the progression gone and you have to restart if you didn't save in time to redo. There's virtually no way to make amends... well... I guess I'll put this on the back burner for a couple of years and see how it develops then.
there will be alternative endings added later based on bad choices, the story wont end-end based on what selebus wants to do. you will also have purity routes which i am intrested in seeing how that works out where you get with only one girl

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
there will be alternative endings added later based on bad choices, the story wont end-end based on what selebus wants to do. you will also have purity routes which i am intrested in seeing how that works out where you get with only one girl
Yeah unfortunately we're far too early on it seems. Hence coming back in... I've set the timer for 18 months. In the mean time, back to writing!

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
oh look how far this game has progressed, I remember when I first played it, I could only finish Ayane's story because the other stories had not been implemented.

Btw are those of you who know how to trigger Ami's story? I turned around and didn't find anything, I tried once to go to the dorm where Ami is but I think you know what happened.

It's just my curiosity, but can we have sex with Futaba and Makoto? I also hope there is a new story for Rin Mother?

Reactions: anon670-1

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
oh look how far this game has progressed, I remember when I first played it, I could only finish Ayane's story because the other stories had not been implemented.

Btw are those of you who know how to trigger Ami's story? I turned around and didn't find anything, I tried once to go to the dorm where Ami is but I think you know what happened.

It's just my curiosity, but can we have sex with Futaba and Makoto? I also hope there is a new story for Rin Mother?
Not sure which event you mean for Ami's story. If you give a specific name I can help, or you can do a search for the event guide posted quite a few pages back.

As for Futaba and Makoto: You can have sex with Makoto, and there are several lust events with Futaba, but no actual penetration yet unless you count penetrating her with fingers?

Don't think we've ever met Rin's mother, or her adoptive mother, but if you mean her boss, Haruka, then yeah, there's been a lot of "progress" with her.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I updated my event guide for the new release (though the new events aren't particularly complicated).
Thanks heaps for this! I'm, like, at day 404 and had stopped getting new events. Now I see why!
For those who are interested in the guide, just click cckerberos's name in the quoted post to jump to the post that has the pdf guide.

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
guys, how do i unlock new students? do i have to restart the game? cuz my save file is from 0.5
and how to unlock pink events?
You don't have to restart. The new students come during the main events. It will probably take a while since I believe they were introduced in 0.7.0? might have been 0.8.0, but it's pretty far into the main events.

The first pink event should unlock the first time you do something sexual with a girl. After that, when you go to visit them, it will give a sex scene as an option rather than just hang out. Doing that sex scene will build lust. New lust (pink) events should unlock every 5 lust, though some are linked to main events, and others you need to call them over to your house.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Not sure which event you mean for Ami's story. If you give a specific name I can help, or you can do a search for the event guide posted quite a few pages back.

As for Futaba and Makoto: You can have sex with Makoto, and there are several lust events with Futaba, but no actual penetration yet unless you count penetrating her with fingers?

Don't think we've ever met Rin's mother, or her adoptive mother, but if you mean her boss, Haruka, then yeah, there's been a lot of "progress" with her.

you don't know Ami? She is the girl with twintails and the niece of the main character .

And about Rin's mother you can meet her when your affection towards Rin is quite high, in the range 8-12 I think, at that time I focused on Rin and even just visited her. I even penetrated Rin's mother first before Haruka (to be honest I haven't played for quite a while but I still remember those memories in my mind)

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020

How to hide text like you? I use android btw , please help me , i don't want bothering other people And make them think I'm spoiler the story line

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
you don't know Ami? She is the girl with twintails and the niece of the main character .

And about Rin's mother you can meet her when your affection towards Rin is quite high, in the range 8-12 I think, at that time I focused on Rin and even just visited her. I even penetrated Rin's mother first before Haruka (to be honest I haven't played for quite a while but I still remember those memories in my mind)
You’re thinking of Sana. Rin’s mother isn’t in the game.

Reactions: cakeny and Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes