KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
ah hey selebus, maybe I am recalling this wrong
but miku had ram like horns on in her costume when she jumped on sensei but they seem to have vanished at the party
and reappear randomly.
like I know i can just think "well maybe it annoyed her scalp or ear a bit and took them off for a shot time and put them back on"
but thought I'd point it out
really only noticed it when she is talking to ayane

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
ah hey selebus, maybe I am recalling this wrong
but miku had ram like horns on in her costume when she jumped on sensei but they seem to have vanished at the party
and reappear randomly.
like I know i can just think "well maybe it annoyed her scalp or ear a bit and took them off for a shot time and put them back on"
but thought I'd point it out
really only noticed it when she is talking to ayane
Hmmmm yeah, I wonder how those were unequipped. I didn't even notice until you pointed that out,

Nov 13, 2019
Just loaded up an earlier save, all you should have to do is visit ami in her dorm room. In the save I just loaded it was sunday at night time when i went to her room and triggered the event. Also i'm not sure if it matters, but in one of the prior events where Ami is sick on the couch and she wants you to lay with her, i made sure to tell her, "I love you" while spooning.
Okay super weird,
Had made it though everything fine initially on v0.8, found out I locked some stuff due to the order I did things so going back through on a later build I ran in to this also but it didn't need to be an earlier save, just had to relaunch the game and load a save on a weekend night to do it.

Not a clue what makes the trigger fail then work when loading again.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
what do i have to do before i can get the beach event
Generally, just progress the main events and it happens eventually. If you're stuck, try progressing some girl's events who are behind. Although, if you wanna be a good homie, avoid doing Chika's Schadenfreude event before the beach event.

But if you want specific requirements, here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Last I checked there were 58 animations, all of which are for sex scenes. Any sex scenes which happen as part of the main story aren't animated, but are still really well written and presented.
There are 7 characters with multiple animated sex scenes currently (5 main girls and 2 side characters), 12 main girls, and 6 side girls total who will all eventually get sex scenes.
I should warn you however: While the sex scenes are good, the real draw is the writing. This game has an excellent story and amazing character writing. I, and several others, have stopped fapping to this game and just play for the writing at this point.
Thanks for the reply, i started to play it yesterday and so far im having a great time with the story, i love the plot and the setting definetely a top game

SpiritOrgan

Oct 17, 2020
Discovered the game recently and kinda gone through everything in a short time. Really great game. ^^
Thanks for the tips on this thread too. ;)

I'm kinda wondering what are the requirements for the 8th and 9th secret scenes tho? I kinda got the 7th out of nowhere but can't seem to get those two and I kinda did everything I can think of?

Reactions: Ankoku and ElukiaTV

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Discovered the game recently and kinda gone through everything in a short time. Really great game. ^^
Thanks for the tips on this thread too. ;)

I'm kinda wondering what are the requirements for the 8th and 9th secret scenes tho? I kinda got the 7th out of nowhere but can't seem to get those two and I kinda did everything I can think of?
Glad you're enjoying the game! The happy events really can be hard to find. Here are the triggers for them:

Reactions: SpiritOrgan

SpiritOrgan

Oct 17, 2020
Thank you!
I already went to the dorm and home since it's one of the condition for one of the previous happy scene as well. But it never occurred before?
Happened for me on a Sunday now. I guess I forgot to do it on that day. lol

Reactions: Ankoku

Pale13

Apr 26, 2020
May I Asked how many animated scenes are in the game, Im curious because the game is 2gb (android) and so far most scenes I encounter are just still images.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes