Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Noriko and Uta getting animations is probably a stretch considering candidates for animations have prior "h scenes."
Was wagering that one of each of their upcoming events were h scenes. Like during the first event of each he's with them, and the h scene being the second chained to it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Forgot about this, and now I'm really hoping Niki and Ami have a happily ever after:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Chapter 2's 'We Were Angels' Main Event.
It would be the most logical, wholesome, and vanilla ending possible. First girlfriend and childhood friend becomes a mother to the daughter of her lifelong love and the abuser that fucked up both their lives - thus providing the support both of them needed and eventually being a huge part in them forming a real healthy family.

The one problem I see in this is, of course, Maya. As Noriko said (implied) when Wizard Maya had sex with Akira she put him in a position from which he would never be able to get out of. He was just a victim until then, but in that moment he became something else and now has a responsability to Maya (prime or not), that I'm curious to see how would go in this perfect ending with Niki and Ami.

Edit: Also, even in this ending, I gotta admit that the chances of Noriko still trying to ntr her sister decades later (with her now brother in law) is a very real possibility. I wonder if wife Niki would at some point just get tired and straight up allow Noriko to have sex with Akira for her to get it out of her system...

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
... How many people know of Aki-kun's trauma ... ?
... Is it only Akira himself and his daughter ... ?
... Or are there more ... ?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
... How many people know of Aki-kun's trauma ... ?
... Is it only Akira himself and his daughter ... ?
... Or are there more ... ?
Which trauma? There are many. The most important ones are Sekai dying in front of him, and Sekai grooming him/sexually assaulting him. The first one many people know about (almost all the adults basically and a lot of other people) - granted, they don't know what Sekai really was to him.

If it's about the abuse then not a lot of people. Ami, for instance, doesn't seem to know - she thinks it was a love story that the world didn't understand (like her own, and to some degree that may have mirrored real Sekai's ideas about Akira, in that she may have truly "loved" him).

Maya may know to many extents, since he used her as a replacement - she knows at the very least they had a sexual relationship because her reasoning for separating Akira from Niki/Noriko was to separate him from the memories of Sekai. Osako, Wakana and maybe Imani infer that he was the boy, but again, they know only to an extent.

Niki may suspect, but I don't think she knows (although Niki has admitted she purposefully makes a point of ignoring a lot of things). Kaori has been given hints by Akira, but she's far from the realization of what she has inside of her and their relationship to wizard Akira.

So yeah, to most people Akira has been traumatized by seeing his brother and wife die in front of him in a car accident and that's it. And even the people that know or suspect of Sekai don't have the full picture. In that, Maya and Ami are the closest to knowing everything, with Maya on top.

Edit: Also, Maya Prime may have seen pictures of Sekai abusing wizard Akira in Scary Room. She's shocked and asks "is that her? but these should have been gone" - which are either Niki or Sekai, and she knows Niki/wouldn't have been surprised by Niki having pictures with Akira still.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
He still porks his niece/daughter... unless you are a "good uncle" who only bones her underage friends.
Yeah, tbh, from Ami's perspective Akira has had sex with 999 out of 1000 Amis, and he'll have sex with every single one of her friends, including wizard Maya in the past, and perhaps other wizards in the future. At this point, not having sex with her isn't being a "good uncle" but just adding insult to injury lol

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
ok, I have a problem after doing the Everything is Connected event, I enter a strange loop where wherever I go there is no girls and I get an option that says call but when I choose it it always tells me that the world is broken, I ask I apologize in advance if the message is not very understandable since I do not speak English and I am using a translator

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm guessing the "throne of flesh" is Akira's lap and Yasu will be sitting on it
Well, Yasu has considered sitting on Sensei's face:
(Chapter 3's 'Redeemer' Main Event if the 2nd Dorm Wars end in a tie)
Can't remember which event, but there is a narrator that signs off as "the one who drowned in it" referring to the Wishing Well.
Chapter 4's Main Event 'Miserably Ever After':
Not entirely sure of who this is.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
ok, I have a problem after doing the Everything is Connected event, I enter a strange loop where wherever I go there is no girls and I get an option that says call but when I choose it it always tells me that the world is broken, I ask I apologize in advance if the message is not very understandable since I do not speak English and I am using a translator
There's a puzzle guide for this and future events you may struggle with: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10318604

Try praying at the shrine 10 times, then see if you can do something else on Sunday.
lmao, what? I don't remember this.
You have to tie in the 2nd Dorm Wars, then Noriko will try to justify sitting on Sensei's face, Ami will try to say if anyone should sit on her uncle's face, she should, then Yasu realizes that she must as well, lmao.

Edit: There's 3 different ways each Dorm War can end. 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, Tie.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes