Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I think that is from the original version of the fuck-your-niece-game event, before the revamp.

Someone posted a shot of Selly giving a release time for the update like 2 days ago but for the life of me i can't find it... anyone know who posted it? I searched DC345's recent history and didn't find it.
Fire Lord Zuko posted it:
Awwww shit, guys! Three days left! The hype is real.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, apparently, there is someone named "Fire Lord Azula". Interesting.

XO6OT

Oct 24, 2023
Just noticed that the main post has an image I dont remember seeing in game. The first one called amidream1.png. Anyone know where its from?
This is the first night at home before the game was reworked, now it looks like this
Everything looked a little strange before

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
God I can’t wait to see Uta and Io’s events… There’s just so much to address and I wanna see how they react to it.

Seeing as Uta has an event in 0.42 as well during the next Beach Vacation… it may be possible we finally get our first Uta h-scene around then if the conversation goes well. Which, judging from the previews, I think it will.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
What are then the deleted scenes on the laptop for?
I believe they are events that got removed from the story or rewritten so entirely as to be unrecognisable from their original form during the rewrite update that occured at about update ver0.24 or so.

XO6OT

Oct 24, 2023
What are then the deleted scenes on the laptop for?
I didn't actually watch those scenes on the laptop, I just watched the old version, so I don't know. But i think there were scenes that could not be converted into a normal look at all and they were completely deleted. There was a lot of rewriting, if he had put everything there, there would have been half of the events up to 0.24.
I hope Google translated it properly.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"anything else you want Yasu?"

"FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE
FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT HER
GIVE UNTO ME WHAT YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF GIVING TO ANYONE ELSE
ONLY THEN CAN YOU BE SAVED
I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
KING OF ALL KINGS
CHILD OF MEN
BURIED ALIVE IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS"

"so... you're joining or?..."

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
"anything else you want Yasu?"

"FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE
FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT HER
GIVE UNTO ME WHAT YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF GIVING TO ANYONE ELSE
ONLY THEN CAN YOU BE SAVED
I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
KING OF ALL KINGS
CHILD OF MEN
BURIED ALIVE IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS"

"so... you're joining or?..."
Noooo... not the gibberish torture again... it makes me feel like this:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It's "Lost In You", and having played it, Selebus has a very valid point. It's an absolute clone of LiL, with a few very small changes to the DNA.
I never get why do you guys calling it an absolute clone. I mean, there are like thero simmilarites between then except they both are using most popular free assets

For real, I wish there would be more LiL clones, because I like how LiL is, and LiL without Selebus sounds even better. But nobody even tried (maybe except SO, I haven't played it yet for my reasons)

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I never get why do you guys calling it an absolute clone. I mean, there are like thero simmilarites between then except they both are using most popular free assets

For real, I wish there would be more LiL clones, because I like how LiL is, and LiL without Selebus sounds even better. But nobody even tried (maybe except SO, I haven't played it yet for my reasons)
... SO ... ?

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Small question. I'm replaying the game and I don't remember this detail at all.
There was a reason Rin and Futaba switched school districts and they'd prefer not to tell Sensei. Was this ever addressed later and I forgot about it or is this an abandoned plot point?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes