NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Man all this User talk has got me confused smh.My understanding of it is this.

>User 1
This is legit the most confusing.User1 has been used by mutliple people at multiple occasions to fuck with Akira.As both Moonflare and Aramaug have pointed out,User1 has been used by Pareidola,Maya and Hope.Impressive.

>User3
Now this is interesting.I am assuming with quite a bit of certainty that User3 is the only good guy here.As far as im aware he hasnt done anything explicitly good but the reason why im calling him good is this.Pareidola was FURIOUS when we had the choice to kick him out and let User3 resume control of the terminal or Connect to talk with us.Now you could say that that is just Pareidolas obsessiveness at hand(Funnily enough thats one trait that he shares with both Sekai and Hope) but thats the only time where he is this furious.My interpetation is tha the feels threatened by User3.

>User4
This is the newest player here.We dont know who what or why.What we do know is that for whatever reason he is working for us(directly or indirectly),to help us and that he is using Nao-chan as his proxy to influence real world events
If I recall, User3 is just the Concerned God. He's always been my favourite, I suppose. He's sort of hinted to be the one who prevented Akira from assaulting Yumi, but that's more of speculation.

User4 is supposedly the god who just stopped showing up one day? I'm unsure.

Last edited:

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
Hei fellas I want to ask your opinions the often mentioned phrase "Something is buried underneath your feet." in Chpater 1.

What do you think that "something" could be? My thought lingers between Sekai and Pareidolia (Or real HOPE that is User 1? Which god is actually dead?). Though Wire or The Unnamed Baby could also be the answer. I'm very uncertain on it.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Regarding the voice beneath the maggots / bed of worms, I think it might be more figurative than literal, as in literally having maggots or worms above it. If it's below us or inside the Earth, it might anyway, but it could just mean below. Both words, maggot and worm, also refer to people quite often in a negative way, so it could be "festering underneath the human trash."
I believe the same for the whole 'more than one god in the dark' thing. In the dark can mean literal darkness, or uncertainty. Speaking of ad infinitum, I think this sums it up well:
1720519107199.png
Pareidolia especially seems to fit into "something in between" (and uncertainty, hidden motives/true face)* rather than "the dark." He's not darkness, he's the rogue, emerging from between the others, coming from behind, something between light and dark. Unnoticed because he was behind the others at first, until he peaked his head over their shoulders, grew stronger, took control. Pareidolia (noun) itself requires light, some times a heavy absence of it, some times just the right amount to highlight the right features for us to think "human."

I used to have saves filled to page 4k to halfway through 4k pages before I went on the thread and asked for help (thank you lord of crust) deleting all my saves since it took a whopping 12.5 gb and delayed the game.
Also, what the FUCK

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Hei fellas I want to ask your opinions the often mentioned phrase "Something is buried underneath your feet." in Chpater 1.

What do you think that "something" could be? My thought lingers between Sekai and Pareidolia (Or real HOPE that is User 1? Which god is actually dead?). Though Wire or The Unnamed Baby could also be the answer. I'm very uncertain on it.
I would say it seems to be Sekai, but I guess it could encompass more than just her depending on the context it's used in. On top of that There was a line about hope not wanting to wake something up that is buried/at the bottom of the world, something along those lines anyway (don't remember the event). Then later in the "all for you" event there is a few lines about a thing that "sings in its sleep" that's goal is to find another "resting place". Which I think must be about Sekai and Kaori given the amount of times Sekai appears to have possessed her now. Although whether or not Kaori is the intended "resting place" or just a means to reach it I'm not sure.

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
There is a mythical function in these hallowed realms known as 'search'. Rumour has it that it resides somewhere to the North East of this page. Legend tells that when used one can find the answer to all your desires.
Dude this almost 2k page, how should i search to find the comment that have the file i need. That why i ask you guys, so some one have dowload the compress ver may tell the number of the page for me.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Dude this almost 2k page, how should i search to find the comment that have the file i need. That why i ask you guys, so some one have dowload the compress ver may tell the number of the page for me.
Number of pages means diddly squat for using the search function. Advanced search, search threads, enter in the search field Lessons in love compressed, order by most recent, and its the second entry on the list. Took me a grand total of 5 minutes to figure out and I've never searched for the compressed version of this or any game before. A bit of thought goes a long way.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Lessons in Love [v0.41.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,17 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [3,15 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There you go. It doesn't bode well for your understanding of the lore of the game if this was difficult though. You're in for a rough ride. On lore stuff we're here to help at least.

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a compress version ?
Here you go, brother:

Lessons in Love [v0.41.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Win/Linux
[3,17 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [3,15 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For future reference, though, I would do this. Go into your Preferences, then scroll down to where it says ‘Search Options’. From there, change it from Default Search Order to Most Recent. It improves the search function on this site so much, trust me.

Edit: Ah hell, well Moonflare beat me to it lol. Still, the search thing helps.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes