k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly if Sel gave us free reign over a couple of events it would turn into a disaster :ROFLMAO:

If something like that happended Sana would grow a penis through reset magic, SpongeBob would make his way into the game and profess his love for Uta. Io would become a boy and Noriko would turn into a horse.
And Karin would grow a horsecock and distribute it to the whole cast except for her sister.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
However, ghost Sekai that was "brought back by Akira's deep desire" and the Sekai that "physiologically infested inside Kaori" have technically different yet both valid origins (or as valid as this world allows it).
Batman: Arkham Knight managed to do this pretty well I'm sure Selebus could do it if there was a interesting enough reason.

Jan 1, 2024
Honestly if Sel gave us free reign over a couple of events it would turn into a disaster :ROFLMAO:

If something like that happended Sana would grow a penis through reset magic, SpongeBob would make his way into the game and profess his love for Uta. Io would become a boy and Noriko would turn into a horse.
Sana having a dick just makes me think about Miku getting a dick too, a threesome of them two having a dick and Sensei is quite a rabbit hole.

Anyways most likely what'll happen with
Pareidolia is either he's gotten rid of (death) or changes his personality, which does remind me of some thought I had a while ago but nearly faded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Then do! It's high time for some LiL fan fiction! One could even create their own Koikatsu visuals, given that we have all the character cards. At this point nothing is stopping anyone from making their own version of LiL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

When can we sex the Yumi with Nodoka's horse cock?

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes