Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Are you trying to suggest you were a woman once? That is unpossible, there are no once-a-women on the internet.

(bleary eyed and going to bed, if this joke was bad, i expact to be dogpiled hard by all you'all)
The internet?Maybe.This thread?Never ever.But just remember people,if there is a will there is a way(Talking about you Moonflare <3)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moonflare

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
IIrc the public build comes out 2 weeks after.
Unless I'm retarded, it's the fifteenth today and I was hoping guide mod would be updated. :O

Well, you're certainly in the right place then cause I can't see anyone self-inserting as Akira being healthy to them or the world at large lol
Haha. While that signature broadly refers more to the people who complain about Fem-MCs or NTR games, it definitely also applies to LiL! I really like flawed characters that are capable of doing terrible things. That doesn't mean I want to do terrible things! But that's the point of engaging in Fictional media, getting to see someone else's crazy story. Self-insert stuff to me is a much more specific sub-genre for people that want wish-fulfillment or something.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys, thanks a lot for the support messages, but since it got to this point I think I better explain. This:
being a goth chick myself can confirm.
is the same kind of joke as when I said one of us is Selebus.

Maybe one of us is selebus, and maybe one of us is a goth chick. But I definitely wasn't outing myself when I said that, it was just a joke. Which wouldn't even be true in either case because we all know my real identity is DeSkel's fake account a hopeful sea turtle that dreams of the day Yumi will come visit me.

If you already got that it was a joke, feel free to ignore this post.
I don't self-insert in LiL because I don't really see it as an h-game.
that's also a very fair point.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes