Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
just patiently waiting for more molly content to come
Her repeatable blowjob was unexpectedly good. Horny irish gamer is truly unleashed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, at one point I realised I was posting the whole event. Hot stuff. Good for Molly. She deserves this and more.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
We first see the MM note during the second reset. We don't know for sure that it wasn't there before that, because we never see the board, but it would be odd if it was there before the first reset, since it would be meaningless/confusing to Sensei.
I have a strange proposition about this but I'll make a detour to an age-old question of mine first: when exactly did Maya leave her girl intro journal in Sensei's room?

If a reset "prior to the starting of the game" kills a previous Sensei iteration and places Maya also at Thursday afternoon, the exact same time when our Sensei wakes up 10 min after the class ended, how does she find the time to craft the journal, place it in Sensei's room, come back to the bistro for a suspiciously coincidental meetup with the new Sensei? How did she manage to do all that within the short timespan between Every Day I Grow Some More and A New You?

I would probably give a pass to the assumption where Maya just does all these works very very quickly as soon as a new cycle starts, and she does all that just in time so that a new and oblivious Sensei can have a guide to read on day one. Imagining this amount of rapid and hectic efforts from Maya every time a Sensei died is honestly pretty funny.

However, if (a big if) these materials left in Sensei's room somehow can persist throughout resets regardless of outcomes, the same way how the urban development in Kumon-mi manages to move through time normally, that means a journal will always be in Sensei's room when he starts and that journal is in fact a relic from many many cycles ago, kinda like a rougelite upgrade.

And I'll throw the same hypothesis at the MM note as well, that this note is a relic from a much much earlier cycle, but Maya did not remember it either due to tampered memory from mechanisms unknown or a failed reset. The order of events would look something like this:

During the very first few cycles, Maya didn't know the password and thus had left the MM note on the wall → Maya lost her memory about this either due to a failed reset or other unknown mechanisms → the note persisted even if its owner didn't → Maya figured about Boobies123 via some BTS means and thus had no need to leave any note of any sort → Maya crafted the journal and left it there after witnessing so many Senseis being miserable on their first day → the journal becomes an item that will always be in Sensei's room when a new cycle starts → Lessons In Love

Again this is all based on that big if I have no way of proving it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That's all roleplay, she's actually over 2000 years old, and her real name is Scathach, a renowned teacher that resides in the isle of skye and shadow. Hence, she'd be legal even if she wasn't just a fictional character. Also a mythical irish celtic legend, but let's not sweat the small stuff.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
That's all roleplay, she's actually over 2000 years old, and her real name is Scathach, a renowned teacher that resides in the isle of skye and shadow. Hence, she'd be legal even if she wasn't just a fictional character. Also a mythical irish celtic legend, but let's not sweat the small stuff.
I forgot all characters depicted were millions of years old. Those Celtic legends are something else.
If only I ever had a cute Irish student.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I have a strange proposition about this but I'll make a detour to an age-old question of mine first: when exactly did Maya leave her girl intro journal in Sensei's room?

If a reset "prior to the starting of the game" kills a previous Sensei iteration and places Maya also at Thursday afternoon, the exact same time when our Sensei wakes up 10 min after the class ended, how does she find the time to craft the journal, place it in Sensei's room, come back to the bistro for a suspiciously coincidental meetup with the new Sensei? How did she manage to do all that within the short timespan between Every Day I Grow Some More and A New You?

I would probably give a pass to the assumption where Maya just does all these works very very quickly as soon as a new cycle starts, and she does all that just in time so that a new and oblivious Sensei can have a guide to read on day one. Imagining this amount of rapid and hectic efforts from Maya every time a Sensei died is honestly pretty funny.

However, if (a big if) these materials left in Sensei's room somehow can persist throughout resets regardless of outcomes, the same way how the urban development in Kumon-mi manages to move through time normally, that means a journal will always be in Sensei's room when he starts and that journal is in fact a relic from many many cycles ago, kinda like a rougelite upgrade.

And I'll throw the same hypothesis at the MM note as well, that this note is a relic from a much much earlier cycle, but Maya did not remember it either due to tampered memory from mechanisms unknown or a failed reset. The order of events would look something like this:

During the very first few cycles, Maya didn't know the password and thus had left the MM note on the wall → Maya lost her memory about this either due to a failed reset or other unknown mechanisms → the note persisted even if its owner didn't → Maya figured about Boobies123 via some BTS means and thus had no need to leave any note of any sort → Maya crafted the journal and left it there after witnessing so many Senseis being miserable on their first day → the journal becomes an item that will always be in Sensei's room when a new cycle starts → Lessons In Love

Again this is all based on that big if I have no way of proving it.
Ami talks about the journal at the very beginning of the game before they go home, so it's definitely implied to persist between resets. And it's just occurring to me now that this is a very early clue that Ami can remember some things from previous resets, since the journal didn't exist before the resets.

From a logical standpoint, it's certainly possible that Maya Prime wrote the note and either forgot about it or had her memory altered. It's also possible that it was written by a previous Maya and has persisted all of this time; we don't know if physical objects that persist across resets decay or anything. I would think that memory manipulation would be necessary though, since Maya Prime doesn't remember seeing the note before despite presumably having been in the room countless times across different resets, including during the first reset if the handjob scene was real.

On the other hand, I'm not sure what narrative purpose it would serve for Maya Prime to have written the note. The note has been set up to be important, but a later reveal that Maya Prime wrote it wouldn't really change anything. If its only purpose is to show that her memories are faulty, I think there would be easier/cleaner ways to do that.

We also have reason to believe that someone other than Maya and Sensei is changing the stuff on the board. Maya writes a new note, but when we see the board again during the fourth reset, the note is scribbled out. The simplest explanation is it was scribbled out by the same person who left the MM note.
I think Ami would be a suspect (pretending to be Maya), but she knows Sensei's password.

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
question, how do i initiate Ami's no one can see us event? ive got all requirements met and when i enter ami and maya's room im stuck in a room of clocks, which im aware is part of the whole Maya knows bout the real you bit, beyond that i have no idea how to progress

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
question, how do i initiate Ami's no one can see us event? ive got all requirements met and when i enter ami and maya's room im stuck in a room of clocks, which im aware is part of the whole Maya knows bout the real you bit, beyond that i have no idea how to progress
You wait and fun things happen(Im not kidding just wait)

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I don't remember if this has already been posted or not but I just connected 2 dots in my head. So apologies if someone already said all this.

Towards the start of chapter 4 a "Note from the desk of the 9th god" was mentioned (in "Miserably Ever After") In the same event we get a background image of a crumpled letter that was seemingly written by Maya. At the end of the event it shows images saying "When the morning comes -- Will you say you love me?" and then it flashes alternating between the crumpled letter image and an image that says "from the desk of the 9th god".
Now for the thing I just noticed. Maya in Noriko event (Transpacific Sadness Symposium |: DEN OF THE MOLE RAT) and Happy event (Turn off the lights) is siting at a desk that has "god was here" written under it. Now I cant think of any other desks that are so obviously marked like that, so it might just be the so called "desk of the ninth god".
Obviously this would invite further speculation, and or, dot connections. Primarily pertaining to Maya siting at said desk and what the hell is going on with this shadow school place. But I have not yet come up with anything new that's worth giving form to.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes