Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wakana studies Sekai, and Sekai is (most likely) at least one of the moons. But I don't recall if there has been a theory about moons as props. If one was done, there should probably be one about butterflies as well (both Sekai and Imani have them, and we now know Imani overcame a serious trauma - that they're different colors might simbolize that they overcame their traumas in different ways idk).

Could also mean nothing and just be the use of regular assets.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Did something happen to the fan art thread, or are we just ignoring that we had one created for a reason?
This thread is much more lively, and allows for seamless integration of dynamic posting and reacting. I.e. if someone posts here, and I want to respond with a picture, I will do it here, and I get positive affirmation based on reaction experience.

Also, when someone posts any kind of visual content here it serves as a good respite of endless walls of lore text speculation, they're nice in some amount, but get tiring really easy.

The zombie-thread is good for people who are not really interested in interacting with community thread, or for big posts I guess. Anyways, it's too heavy of a load to carry on my shoulders alone.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Wakana studies Sekai, and Sekai is (most likely) at least one of the moons. But I don't recall if there has been a theory about moons as props. If one was done, there should probably be one about butterflies as well.
IIRC DeSkel15 made a post about butterflies and (not in the same post) colors relating to spring and fall like 1-3 months ago, they were close to each other time wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
This thread is much more lively, and allows for seamless integration of dynamic posting and reacting. I.e. if someone posts here, and I want to respond with a picture, I will do it here, and I get positive affirmation based on reaction experience.

Also, when someone posts any kind of visual content here it serves as a good respite of endless walls of lore text speculation, they're nice in some amount, but get tiring really easy.

The zombie-thread is good for people who are not really interested in interacting with community thread, or for big posts I guess. Anyways, it's too heavy of a load to carry on my shoulders alone.
Also I'm pretty sure bingoogus has been posting custom renders from Sel's discord, not fan art.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
1) I don't see a grumpy old man in the image, and therefore cannot tell who's talking.
2) I would never simp for In-N-Out. Despite my eternal grumpiness over their current state, I'm still team Whataburger.

Otherwise, well played. I applaud you sir/ma'am/person who has the sense to dispense with the notion entirely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If you've ever seen a goth chick's bedroom/apartment/car there's random shit from hot topic fucking everywhere
being a goth chick myself can confirm. Also, I find it kind of weird that Wakana isn't friends with Kaori given their clothing styles.
And that they live literally next to one another.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
being a goth chick myself can confirm. Also, I find it kind of weird that Wakana isn't friends with Kaori given their clothing styles.
Wakanas charisma,while decently high is still too little to even converse with the mistress of the dark.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
1) I don't see a grumpy old man in the image, and therefore cannot tell who's talking.
2) I would never simp for In-N-Out. Despite my eternal grumpiness over their current state, I'm still team Whataburger.

Otherwise, well played. I applaud you sir/ma'am/person who has the sense to dispense with the notion entirely.
It's okay, In-N-Out fell off, too. Unfortunately we will still have to wage mortal combat over our favorite borgar.

Don't remind me of my early teen goth years. You're right though, this is a massive plot hole, and we need Wakaori bonus animations events immediately. Unironically would be entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Are you trying to suggest you were a woman once? That is unpossible, there are no once-a-women on the internet.
This a test of the emergency broadcast system. There is no need to panic. Any interruptions you might experience, included but not limited to, visual disturbances, heightened senses of spirituality, having been a goth chick or having been inside of one, or the changing of seasons, can simply be ignored. Everything is fine. Please continue to look up.

The coarseness of the ground upon which you sit tears microscope holes in the fabric of a young girl's dress. It captivates you, like a unobscured horizon, or a beautiful bird you are seeing for the first time; A heron comes to mind. You find yourself pondering the difference light can make and why some jokes are best left unexplained. You forget this. Your mind goes somewhere else. You follow it. You end up in front of a well. You look down. But when your eyes make contact with the bottom, you realize that it is you that you are looking down upon.

When you blink, you are back at home. Safe and sound. Kitty Hawk has posted another awesome art. Perhaps it is time to start wearing denim.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Are you trying to suggest you were a woman once? That is unpossible, there are no once-a-women on the internet.

(bleary eyed and going to bed, if this joke was bad, i expact to be dogpiled hard by all you'all)
Male mall goths are handed a placeholder vag. They're goth chicks until they grow out of the mall goth phase.

Don't @ me for this one, I don't make the rules, I just get confused by all the pretty mall goths. It saves me a lot of therapy money if I just assume they're all chicks.

• Haha
Reactions: PhiloPhilo
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes