DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Man i really and i mean REALLY wanna see some yandere chika in action.She needs to back up all those claims she made to Ami!
She definitely should back something up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Chika could take Ami in a fair fight but Ami would fight dirty.
I'd like to see Ami's mind powers come up again:

Just imagine: Chika's got the cement ready and is completely prepared to skin Ami alive, only to end up on her knees eating Prince Ami out, while Chinami calls Ami "Mama".

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Just imagine: Chika's got the cement ready and is completely prepared to skin Ami alive, only to end up on her knees eating Prince Ami out, while Chinami calls Ami "Mama".
Nah but why does this go so hard?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Horny Deskel is a menace

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It depends on whether one trusts Sekai to confirm anything, though.
Well that's just the nature of the beast ain't it? That's the closest we've come to in-game confirmation but that still leaves the questionability of the Sekai entity and any claims it makes. I'm inclined to believe she was raped since Selly said that was the case, i just feel it's a cop-out to confirm it that way, either he should confirm it in-game or he should keep it unclear out of the game, not just cause it's a hassle to wait on his godly self to to descend from the heavens bless us with his true-knowledge but also cause it just makes for a shittier game/story. that'd be the pretentious author who wants his art to be ambiguous enough to be lauded for its 'depth' but to still totally make claim to the 'right' interpretation. Talk about eating your entire cake and still having the whole thing on your plate afterwards.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Well that's just the nature of the beast ain't it? That's the closest we've come to in-game confirmation but that still leaves the questionability of the Sekai entity and any claims it makes. I'm inclined to believe she was raped since Selly said that was the case, i just feel it's a cop-out to confirm it that way, either he should confirm it in-game or he should keep it unclear out of the game, not just cause it's a hassle to wait on his godly self to to descend from the heavens bless us with his true-knowledge but also cause it just makes for a shittier game/story. that'd be the pretentious author who wants his art to be ambiguous enough to be lauded for its 'depth' but to still totally make claim to the 'right' interpretation. Talk about eating your entire cake and still having the whole thing on your plate afterwards.
It seems like Sel was under the assumption that people had already figured it out but I agree. I'd rather mysteries like this one not be outright confirmed outside of the game. It's much more fun when one of the conspiracy nuts in this thread uncover things like that.

Reactions: aramaug

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
A few things on the checkmarks:
  • The specific flag that determines whether there are four checks or three in the second reset is ami_virgin whereas the normal Bad Uncle check is amifingered, so it seems pretty likely it has to do with penetrative sex/virginity.
  • When we see the board before Maya's festival, the checkmarks are replaced with a large X. So the checkmarks only show up during resets, which might mean they are evaluating Akira and whether he gets to survive.
  • As fdsasdf_p alluded to, the bottom checkmark becomes bigger between the second and fourth resets. If the checkmark is for Maya, maybe it has something to do with him starting to recover his past with her, but that seems weak.
1. I made valid theories as to why it could be

2. Except the checkmarks from the 2nd reset are Kirin, Chika and Niki

3. There is a reason why one checkmark is bigger than the others, it's not a coincidence, it is literally different which means there must be a reason for it

4. You are just deciding on your own that those things hold no value on your own, when in fact they do

5. what's the point of number 5 even?

Edit: It's LITERALLY UNDISPUTABLE, that Kirin, Chika and Niki were virgins and akira took their checkmarks for the board, it happened in the story, you can see it for yourself in the events and that's how it is, we have VISUAL proof of them bleeding, being virgins and giving their first time to Akira, but we DONT have proof that Molly was penetrated by Akira, you have no basis for an argument here
Sensei and Niki don't have sex until after the fourth reset, so there is no reason for her to count.

I'm open to theories that don't involve Molly being raped, but the only virgins that Sensei has sex with between the second and fourth resets are Chika, Kirin, and possibly Molly, so that seems like the simplest answer for three checkmarks. He also has sex with Maki, but if she counts then Sara and Haruka should too, so there are too few checkmarks. If penetration isn't important, he gave orgasms to Niki and Miku, so again too few checkmarks.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
A few things on the checkmarks:
  • The specific flag that determines whether there are four checks or three in the second reset is ami_virgin whereas the normal Bad Uncle check is amifingered, so it seems pretty likely it has to do with penetrative sex/virginity.
  • When we see the board before Maya's festival, the checkmarks are replaced with a large X. So the checkmarks only show up during resets, which might mean they are evaluating Akira and whether he gets to survive.
  • As fdsasdf_p alluded to, the bottom checkmark becomes bigger between the second and fourth resets. If the checkmark is for Maya, maybe it has something to do with him starting to recover his past with her, but that seems weak.

Sensei and Niki don't have sex until after the fourth reset, so there is no reason for her to count.

I'm open to theories that don't involve Molly being raped, but the only virgins that Sensei has sex with between the second and fourth resets are Chika, Kirin, and possibly Molly, so that seems like the simplest answer for three checkmarks. He also has sex with Maki, but if she counts then Sara and Haruka should too, so there are too few checkmarks. If penetration isn't important, he gave orgasms to Niki and Miku, so again too few checkmarks.
Im not really interested in this whole theory about the checkmarks but i just wanna ask.If molly was in fact raped,who did it?And if it wasnt us,wouldnt she at the very least act like a normal rape victim?So idk

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I don't even know if Yumi's a delinquent tsundere or just a teenager aware of her pedophile teacher's wrong doings at this point. Doesn't change the fact that I'm a professional hater of Selebus. Fuck him. Fuck texas.
View attachment 3853556
Yumi has been a teenager aware of and disapproving of her pedophile teacher's wrong doings the entire game. It wasn't just acting because she secretly loves him, she genuinely thinks he's a creep whose relationships with the girls is at best gross and morally grey. She's slightly more understanding of him and his blackouts now — but she's still right, anyway. It is gross and weird. She also knows that it's somewhat normal for girls to fall for older guys and it's on the guy to be the responsible one. Even if/when she finally falls for him and gives in, she'll still know it's fucked up.

Reactions: Riolol and aramaug

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yumi has been a teenager aware of and disapproving of her pedophile teacher's wrong doings the entire game. It wasn't just acting because she secretly loves him, she genuinely thinks he's a creep whose relationships with the girls is at best gross and morally grey. She's slightly more understanding of him and his blackouts now — but she's still right, anyway. It is gross and weird. She also knows that it's somewhat normal for girls to fall for older guys and it's on the guy to be the responsible one. Even if/when she finally falls for him and gives in, she'll still know it's fucked up.
>About the whole Yumi falling for Sensei thing

You know this whole "Yumi developing feeling for Sensei" thing made me think.Excluding Ayane,Niki and Ami.All of the other girls that "Love" sensei dont really love him.The way i see it sensei just said the correct things in the correct time,soothed their insecurities and that developed into one sided-love.Now im well aware than sensei cares for the girls and the girls themselves care for him but what he said in the latest Uta event still rings in my ears.

When will the girls put an end to this?When will they hold him responsible for his actions?Why is he allowed to keep hurting them?

EDIT:Btw since this take is quite pessimistic and cynical do take it with a grain of salt.Im just a bit biased due to my way of seeing things.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Im not really interested in this whole theory about the checkmarks but i just wanna ask.If molly was in fact raped,who did it?And if it wasnt us,wouldnt she at the very least act like a normal rape victim?So idk
The assumption is that, if the rape did happen, Wires immediately reset Molly like how Makoto was reset in "Bluejay", hence why her costume is suddenly back on again. So she doesn't feel the effects when she wakes up.

Again, I'm not really weighing in on whether it happened or not. Until Selebus apparently confirming the checkmarks, I was leaning toward it being in Akira's mind and later Sekai lies to him.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
The assumption is that, if the rape did happen, Wires immediately reset Molly like how Makoto was reset in "Bluejay", hence why her costume is suddenly back on again. So she doesn't feel the effects when she wakes up.

Again, I'm not really weighing in on whether it happened or not. Until Selebus apparently confirming the checkmarks, I was leaning toward it being in Akira's mind and later Sekai lies to him.
I vaguely remember somebody saying their hymen was long gone because they had dildos or something, that may have been Molly but I'm not sure. If that is the case would he still technically have taker her virginity in the eyes of whoever is keeping track?

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Man, so I've finally caught up to the latest update. I took about a year long break while I was in a relationship, tried to get back into it after that ended and stopped when I realized how much more depressed the game was making me, but over the past few days I've read through about 40 hours worth of content...and man oh man has shit gotten crazy.

A lot of the questions I had have only gotten more convoluted, though fortunately a few have been answered. We're really finally getting into the true dark path aren't we? This game has always been sickening yet far too interesting to look away from, but some of the more recent event chains have left me staring at the wall doing my best Yasu imitation. The Tsukasa events, assaulting Karin, basically assaulting Io, watching Ami completely lose it, watching Maya reset... I'm actually scared to see how things are going to continue to devolve.

I will say though, I expected Ami's eventual breaking to be more consequential. For literal years I remember theorizing and watching people theorize about who she would kill when she eventually goes full yandere. It's kind of amazing that she only ended up having a melt down in front of the class, locking Sensei up and eventually stabbing him with scissors. Thought forsure someone would die, at least temporarily. She's still my favorite character in the story, and I love how she almost always serves to drive so many other character's stories forward. I hope Sensei eventually starts being truthful with her. I think she's at a point now where he could tell her everything that he does and everything that's going on and that it would only serve to bring them closer. Her jealousy would always be there but I think his trust in her could override that to a great extent.

Anyway, I'm about 1700 pages behind on discussion so I really have no clue what you guys have figured out or what Selebus's revealed intentions are anymore. Are we still on track for a main dark path and then subsequent individual paths?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes