Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
When I think of pure routes, I can more or less imagine what they would be like for every girl except Nodoka, since she's not competing for Akira's affection. I get that we haven't gotten to her own arc yet, but it's still hard to imagine her developing romantic feelings for Sensei (assuming that's what the pure routes will be about)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hey, quick question. Which wizard is going to get impaled by Akira's claymore first, and why do you think it'll be her?
I'd prefer none, but I'm probably leaning towards Chinami...

In Chinami's Chapter 4 'Holden Caulfield' Event, it seemed like Chinami is the Maya to Tsukasa's Noriko:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Sensei's eyes.

He also later sees Tsukasa as Noriko again:

I think we all are aware of what happened back during the tutoring days, Sensei's fascination with Maya, and Noriko's cuckold curse.

I can also see Chinami...well, she wants Sensei to stay with Chika:
She's already dedicated probably most of what life she's had to making Chika happy, hence Chinami's "Chinami Talk". She's also smart enough to know she isn't exactly got a high chance of even finding someone to love, and she'd probably rationalize it'd be a way to keep Sensei around, and her sister if not sisters (counting Yumi) happy-ish. (As long as they don't find out)

There's also how Sensei apparently had a habit of blacking out on Maya, so...trying to think "positive".

Nao-chan seems like she could probably handle herself if it came to it, but we'll see. Tsukasa may simply inherit Noriko's curse, but ngl, it'd be ironic if Noriko even gets cucked by a wizard that reminds Sensei of her...

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Chinami might be a child but she's definitely aware enough to realize that doing anything with Akira would be a huge betrayal to Chika, even as some sort of deal. She'll never agree to anything willingly. And I doubt she could or would hide a blackout event for him.

Akira is legit terrified of Nao. I'm not sure he'll even be tempted by her the way he is with the others, at least until she gets more development.

So that leaves Tsukasa, who is desperate for affection and is basically being offered up on a platter by her mother. He could go after her whenever he wants without much worry of getting found out and killed by someone afterwards. It's definitely her.

I would hope that'd be a general consensus but I also don't want to ask
It'll be none if we all just stop downloading updates and delete the game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I would hope that'd be a general consensus but I also don't want to ask
Same.Its not that i believe in senseis moral character(although he has his moments) but not only would it be...unerving to put it as lightly as i can.Also if Sel ever does that(I imagine if that happened he could use the cover of the "Dark route xd" to do that) he is risking a huge part of his income.

TLDR:There are plenty of other(nearly) adult girls that sensei has sex with on the regular.Talk about those.

• Haha
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I am sure that this wont be controversial, and you will all happily agree with me, and tell me how observant I am, and not question the definition of insanity, and not ask why the tier list is backwards
jk rip it apart if you want to

I tried ordering within tiers so left is more insane and right is more sane.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
When I think of pure routes, I can more or less imagine what they would be like for every girl except Nodoka, since she's not competing for Akira's affection. I get that we haven't gotten to her own arc yet, but it's still hard to imagine her developing romantic feelings for Sensei (assuming that's what the pure routes will be about)
Nodoka likely already has romantic feelings for Sensei:
Just in her own way.

As for what her route may look like, well, she's tried to get Rin to get with Sensei:
Helped Futaba lose her virginity, helped Rin get fingered by Otoha, helped Chika and Touka get back to bed after they passed out in Sensei's room, and more or less helped Kirin, Noriko, Makoto, Molly, Rin, and Sana, get off in her Meet & Fuck.

Nodoka more or less seems to desire that everyone just fucks Sensei and not get upset about it:

Her and Miku seem to be the main pro-harem girls.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Just in her own way.

As for what her route may look like, well, she's tried to get Rin to get with Sensei:
Helped Futaba lose her virginity, helped Rin get fingered by Otoha, helped Chika and Touka get back to bed after they passed out in Sensei's room, and more or less helped Kirin, Noriko, Makoto, Molly, Rin, and Sana, get off in her Meet & Fuck.

Nodoka more or less seems to desire that everyone just fucks Sensei and not get upset about it:

Her and Miku seem to be the main pro harem girls.
And thats why Nodoka is goated.

In all seriousness though,aside from the "main girls"(Maya ayane ami noriko) Nodokas route is on the very top of my list.

Reactions: DeSkel15
Oct 1, 2023
Just in her own way.

Her and Miku seem to be the main pro harem girls.
Oh mighty cables that root the holy tree, please let me rail Rin in her skull swimsuit

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
TBH, I have hard time imagining any of them. Is it just going to be one update per girl? Will there be time skips? How much are other characters going to be involved? Like surely in a Chika route you'd still have to address Ami, Maya, Ayane, Niki, etc. They're not just going to stand back.
Containing an entire story in one burst is just so unlike the rest of this game, it's hard to believe that it would feel complete.

Reactions: aramaug
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes