Oct 1, 2023
This whole convo makes me think.Is this how they train feds?Put them into random obscure forums and have then instigate stuff?

EDIT:Someone needs to start the trend of making tier lists for LiL characters.Thus our boredom until the next update will be temporarely quenched

EDIT2:Sooooooooo someone has made one.Go crazy guys,ill post mine later.

1721736419907.png

Strangely enough, I don't really have any characters I dislike anymore, I thought I had 3 people on D tier last time

I STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHO WILL BECOME MY NEW PRIESTESS BETWEEN AYANE AND TOUKA

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
Hey everybody, so I haven't played this game in a long time, probabaly since the update number was in its 20's or something like that. Coming back to it, I can see in the game that there are these DLC's listed. Are those the care packages listed on the front page? And if I use them, to I need to install the DRM patch? ANd do I just need to install the latest one, or all of them?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey everybody, so I haven't played this game in a long time, probabaly since the update number was in its 20's or something like that. Coming back to it, I can see in the game that there are these DLC's listed. Are those the care packages listed on the front page? And if I use them, to I need to install the DRM patch? ANd do I just need to install the latest one, or all of them?
The care packages add non-canonical content that is viewed through the laptop, as well as some text/image files that are viewed through the file folders. If you install them, the DRM patch will be necessary, as the game will delete your saves if you don't do it (and it's an ongoing battle, IMO its not worth it).

OPtionally, you can download to a wholly seperate folder and never move the game files to the game. I think even the animations can be viewed directly through the file folder, so you don't lose the content at all, but you also don't put your saves at risk (I've seen that tossed out here, but haven't tested, so buyer beware)

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, quick question. Which wizard is going to get impaled by Akira's claymore first, and why do you think it'll be her?
Tsukasa, because of her recent scenes and how he can now manipulate her probably.

Chinami is under protection (Yumi, Chika) unless they left her with him so I doubt her, although as someone before said, he can convince her to do it if he manipulates her about how she can easily die as someone said.

Nao-Chan is a mystery to me, although I'm leaning towards her not being able to get tricked by him but might also have some supernatural ability.

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hey, quick question. Which wizard is going to get impaled by Akira's claymore first, and why do you think it'll be her?
Tsukasa easily.I predict that sensei fucking tsubaki will be another move in the chessboard for tsubaki.Possibly to fulfill her "Manipulative in a good way" tendencies(which i believe is bs but ill do a deep dive into her character on another occasion)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Chinami is under protection (Yumi, Chika) unless they left her with him so I doubt her, although as someone before said, he can convince her to do it if he manipulates her about how she can easily die as someone said.
He literally hangs out with Chinami alone in order to raise her points... but all the same, i agree, it'll be Tsukasa, hands down.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes