ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
OK, I appear to be being a bit thick today. Regarding disabling the DRM can anyone clarify which of the links on the OP goes to the latest file needed for ver 0.41. I've looked at both and neither post seems to have been edited since April. I had freshly installed ver 0.41 as I had missed everything since 0.35 and would just like to put everything back where I had it.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
One question, has Selly given up on doing happy events? It makes a lot of updates that we don't have one.
It's interesting. We've seen glimpses to weird realms in events like Norikos from the previous update, but nothing specific to happy events. Maybe because it's spring? Were happy events generally related to HOPE?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monkey's paw is interesting. Whose wish will bring about disaster?

As for albatross...

"Albatross. Guardian. Aluminum. Iodine. Nylon. Severance. Happenstance. Entry. Lovers. Incest. Virtual. Emaciated. Sadness. The answer you seek is hope."

Jan 1, 2024
Monkey's paw is interesting. Whose wish will bring about disaster?
For me I'm gonna be believing that it's Ami after Kaori's ll Cervo event and the theories about the part that wishing something will need something equivalent and that the moon refers to Sekai. Which ya know, it sounds like gold stars is a monkey paw but balancing instead of hellish consequences (maybe depending on wish ofc) if I remember what a monkey paw is correctly.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One question, has Selly given up on doing happy events? It makes a lot of updates that we don't have one.
It's interesting. We've seen glimpses to weird realms in events like Norikos from the previous update, but nothing specific to happy events. Maybe because it's spring? Were happy events generally related to HOPE?
It may be irrelevant, but besides it being Spring, Pareidolia being connected to Sensei, USER2's recent return, the Egg Time with Nao-chan, and HOPE/Yasu's god being MIA, the Mall is also still being renovated.

It's difficult to tell why there hasn't been a Happy Event in Chapter 4, but there's plenty of other things going on, and I'm not entirely sure of the purpose of Happy Events in the first place, besides lore, and maybe to influence Sensei, who's kind of just being influenced by Pareidolia, directly, now.

Maya Prime is also gone, so that may be relevant since there hasn't been one since. The "love story" being over, Sensei being the "former hero", Ami breaking, and the Shapeshifter/Himawari being somewhat missing since the Ami clones which may have appeared in the last Happy Event, may also play a factor.

For me I'm gonna be believing that it's Ami after Kaori's ll Cervo event and the theories about the part that wishing something will need something equivalent and that the moon refers to Sekai. Which ya know, it sounds like gold stars is a monkey paw but balancing instead of hellish consequences (maybe depending on wish ofc) if I remember what a monkey paw is correctly.
That reminded me that Kaori's 'Il Cervo' Chapter 4 Event is definitely under-theorized about.

From Sensei mentioning Whales, and Cores, Ami mentioning the Moon, Deer Parts, and seemingly commanding Sensei to sit, then Kaori mentioning Wishes, Gold Stars, Faceless Elves, The Moon being in the Large Whale, and them all making a Nuclear Family, etc.

So much to wonder about.

In theory: It seems to imply that Ami plans to resurrect her mother (moon) through the memories of Sensei or whoever (whales and memories are a thing) since the moon is in the whale, but that's probably a little out there.

Considering that Sel sees Ayane like a daughter:
I have some questions, lmao.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So I'm doing a speedrun through the game because I accidentally overwrote my save like the moron I am and I want to get caught up before the next update drops, and I hit this panel because, let's be honest, I'm gonna read the Yumi scenes every time because vulgar brunettes with nice racks just have that impact on me, especially when they spiral, but I'm digressing.

So I hit this panel and I'm like "I've heard this before." Okay, without the swearing, but I know this line has been pretty common in the game, but I can't remember all the contexts. I know Fishbowl Ami had a moment where this line played in audio, but there have to be others considering how much this line stood out.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It may be irrelevant, but besides it being Spring, Pareidolia being connected to Sensei, USER2's recent return, the Egg Time with Nao-chan, and HOPE/Yasu's god being MIA, the Mall is also still being renovated.

It's difficult to tell why there hasn't been a Happy Event in Chapter 4, but there's plenty of other things going on, and I'm not entirely sure of the purpose of Happy Events in the first place, besides lore, and maybe to influence Sensei, who's kind of just being influenced by Pareidolia, directly, now.

Maya Prime is also gone, so that may be relevant since there hasn't been one since. The "love story" being over, Sensei being the "former hero", Ami breaking, and the Shapeshifter/Himawari being somewhat missing since the Ami clones which may have appeared in the last Happy Event, may also play a factor.

That reminded me that Kaori's 'Il Cervo' Chapter 4 Event is definitely under-theorized about.

From Sensei mentioning Whales, and Cores, Ami mentioning the Moon, Deer Parts, and seemingly commanding Sensei to sit, then Kaori mentioning Wishes, Gold Stars, Faceless Elves, The Moon being in the Large Whale, and them all making a Nuclear Family, etc.

So much to wonder about.

In theory: It seems to imply that Ami plans to resurrect her mother (moon) through the memories of Sensei or whoever (whales and memories are a thing) since the moon is in the whale, but that's probably a little out there.

Considering that Sel sees Ayane like a daughter:
I have some questions, lmao.
This theory that Ami is will try to ressurect Sekai(Possibly through Kaori?) makes me think(IIrc didnt Ami speak with Sekai?)

How would Ami be able to do that i wonder? Will Pareidolia,following our previous theory about each C-god wanting something different come into play? Is that what this is? Just pareidolia doing his outmost best to cause chaos? Honestly i could see it purely because THIS version of Ami is different than any other and we know that Ami is capable of doing some absolutely horrible stuff(Thanks Maya).

In short if i had to fare a guess it would go something like this:

Ami will slowly be influenced by Sekai/Pareidolia in order to eventually sacrifice Kaori to him(or the wishing well) in order to speed up the process of Sekais awakening.Of course Sekai/Pareidolia will use her love for her mother and her affection starved self in order for this whole plan to progress more smoothly but yea.It would be a treat to see it happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does Yuki's affection have a different name? On this speedrun, as soon as I farm one affection point I go into the save and adjust it to 10000 for that character, but Yuki's doesn't show up even though I have 3 affection with her now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes