Dc345

May 27, 2020
Considering that there are 4 to 5 days left for the update if Selly doesn't delay her, what is the impossible event that you want to happen to her on this trip?
Rin Othoa hate-fuck threesome.

Rin: Im mad at you for cheating on me and sending my dad my nudes behind my back.
Otoha: Well I'm mad that your fucking loser dad is fucking the girl I like and she'll never love me.
Sensei: "..."
Rin: Don't call my dad a fucking loser
Then everybody starts making out and sex happens

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Considering that there are 4 to 5 days left for the update if Selly doesn't delay her, what is the impossible event that you want to happen to her on this trip?
I'd like Ami, Ayane, New Maya, Noriko, and Sensei to talk about Maya Prime and Noriko's recent TSS, then get to brainstorming about how to bring her back.

Of course, with the apparent meeting that Ayane is setting up, I suppose asking for more brainstorming is a little greedy. I am thinking that New Maya and Noriko will have their traditional beach convo, at least, though.

Now, a really unlikely but interesting thought did cross my mind recently. I wonder what would happen if Sekai possessed Niki to be with Ami?

Besides that stuff, I really want to know about Nodoka's Ami stuff. She's been saving it since the last Beach Trip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point, I don't even care if it's a letdown. I'm just curious about what she thinks she knows.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey Kitty, since you're doing KK renders now, and like me you appear to be a fan of the highest grade of culture, that being futa, any chance you can whip up some Big Penis™ futa versions of the girls? Any and all of them being valid, big hefty nuts too, thick loads of cum, dripping viscously... Little Sana with a 12-inch cock and apple sized balls? Touka swinging her 'privilege' around? Yumi giving it to Futaba? Maki introducing Akira to her 'strap-on'? Kaori jerking it?

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Hey Kitty, since you're doing KK renders now, and like me you appear to be a fan of the highest grade of culture, that being futa, any chance you can whip up some Big Penis™ futa versions of the girls? Any and all of them being valid, big hefty nuts too, thick loads of cum, dripping viscously... Little Sana with a 12-inch cock and apple sized balls? Touka swinging her 'privilege' around? Yumi giving it to Futaba? Maki introducing Akira to her 'strap-on'? Kaori jerking it?
I just got home from the bar, saw this post, and for a second I thought it was some weird roleplay where you were calling someone your kitty and nearly checked out for the night. That was wild.

This is also my final desperate plea to KH for Yasu with a machine gun. This is not a joke. I will literally paypal you $50.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I just got home from the bar, saw this post, and for a second I thought it was some weird roleplay where you were calling someone your kitty and nearly checked out for the night. That was wild.

This is also my final desperate plea to KH for Yasu with a machine gun. This is not a joke. I will literally paypal you $50.
lol this dude started at $20 and now hes at $50. kitty i feel like you could get at least $100 outta this sucker :p

but yo why not just download KK yourself?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yasu as an Angel in Training:
Yasu after becoming an Angel:
We were warned:
So this is basically what she was thinking with "deciding who stays and who goes"? :ROFLMAO:
"We'll drop them down, and let god sort 'em out" - Yasu Yasui, circa dark angel route

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes