Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The fanart thread so downbad fanarts started appearing here
I certainly can't speak for everyone but so long as people use the spoiler tag so images don't start loading unless you want them to, it's not like it's hurting anyone, and if things start to get spammy then there's enough activity to justify the separate thread, the issue with it is things aren't active enough to warrant it right now... imo at least.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I finished Chapter 2 in my second playthrough, so it's time for me to share my minor observations and jokes. If you missed my Chapter 1 posts, they're here and here.
In no particular order other than when I found the screenshots on my computer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've hit the attachment limit so I'll continue this in a part 2 sometime later.

Jan 1, 2024
I finished Chapter 2 in my second playthrough, so it's time for me to share my minor observations and jokes. If you missed my Chapter 1 posts, they're here and here.
In no particular order other than when I found the screenshots on my computer:

I've hit the attachment limit so I'll continue this in a part 2 sometime later.
Yeah that's fucking concerning, I forgot if she'd really do anything from Akira but if it has no limit (which I vaguely recall there might've been?) then that's something really advantageous for Pareidolia if he perfectly mimics Akira in some sort of TSS like how mimicked (although unperfected) that Ami Thing (forgot its name) in Frog Boy or takes over Akira's body and can actually copy Akira better than he tried(?) to in Tsuneyo's THIS IS NOT ME event.

Dunno what
Pareidolia would make her do but it's most likely not killing people. Maybe something to have her and Niki's relationship become bad or similar to get rid of the Nakayama family.

Either way fuck what I want to say since I'm already getting a headache from
Theory Brain and I'm tired.
Have a good day!

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
1722203504465.png
He's just like me fr.

Akira realizing that he is the one, escaping the matrix and marrying Sara is the good ending nobody wants. We also really need more explanation or just events involving Sara and Sana's circumstances or I'll be upset

Reactions: GR1MM and aramaug

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oooh, this is an interesting line:

I'd always thought they were in a car when it happened, but this would imply that they were pedestrians crossing the street when it happened.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I'd always thought they were in a car when it happened, but this would imply that they were pedestrians crossing the street when it happened.
Akira and Ami might have been on the street when it happened. It's unclear. Sekai and Nozomu were definitely inside of the car though.

Yellow car crashed into the white one.
Long Maya holding the yellow car again.
Nao-chan's first appearance is narrated as what would have happened if they crashed into a wall instead of the white car (possibly Kaori's family).
As for Akira not being in the car, Niki might have hinted at that. Although that could also mean that he jumped out of the moving car as it entered a collision course:
Ami wishes Akira would drive her places, though. So it's only him that has a fear of being inside of a car. So it would make more sense for him to be inside of the car and her out.

I tried to find the event where someone states that the yellow car was theirs but couldn't

Last edited:

Azriel7589

Sep 2, 2023
Spanish Patch V0.41.0
Any error reply.
I got this error when trying to load the translation.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\crist\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.41.0-0.41.0-pc-subscribestar/game/tl/spanish/Textos24.rpy.
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 400, in finish_load
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 161, in take_translates
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Jul 29 00:55:15 2024

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022

I had the impression that Akria and Ami weren't in the car, most likely Sekai and Nozomu were coming home or something, and Aki and Ami just saw it happen. I can't quite find specifically the most recent line I was looking for, but I've felt that's the most likely case for a bit. Could be faulty memory or misinterpreting things though. The severity of the crash hinted at throughout the game also makes it sound like they probably weren't in the back seat, though.
There's a few references to car crashes that I'd say likely allude to the sekai crash throughout the game as well that make me lean slightly towards that. One even says Ami's parents were run over, but that's probably hyperbole (unless they were ejected.) This line, during the forced Yumi kiss — if it does harken back to the se-crash — makes it seem like the car may have even rolled violently. Altogether, Akira probably would have been left unconscious, or mildly fucked up at least, if he was in the car. (It's possible it was a crash that only seriously injured the driver and passenger though, that does happen.) And that might conflict with him "pulling metal" out of Sekai or even looking down at her.
Although I don't know. I don't think anything's definitive. If what MF Doom posted literally means he jumped from the car (not an easy thing to do at any significant speed, from personal experience) that might change. All I can hope for is a highly-detailed, animated flashback scene that I can put Lacrimosa over for easy reacts.

Happy birthday to Noriko! Made the post just in time for my time zone.

Here’s some renders I put together for the occasion:

"Aw, how sweet. I bet he put Noriko in one of those funny little birthday hats—"

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I do think Noriko is probably one of the more dangerous girls, and only Nodoka (and maybe Makoto) actually surpasses her intellectually, it seems. (Noriko placed 2nd at her Old School (with Nodoka and Touka), and she outclassed Maya in almost everything during tutoring)

If she wanted to get rid of someone, she probably knows quite a few creative ways to accomplish that goal.

That's not inherently a bad thing. And Noriko seems like the consequence of someone trying to be Sensei's dream girl, so I doubt she'll intentionally do anything that she sees as bad for him.

I'd probably put my money on Noriko against Psycho Ami, though:
Even if Ami has some mind control powers or something, Noriko seems resistant to mind alteration (noticed Maya's change, and seems to notice the timeline being longer than it should be), is more or less undeterrable when it comes to what she believes, and she knows how to play Ami:
Plus she's usually got a Knife.

Ami might wanna watch her:
Especially since Ami vs Knives doesn't seem to end well for her...

The Nakayamas might as well be Ami's Kryptonite:
That might even be why they showed up in this timeline.

Yeah that's fucking concerning, I forgot if she'd really do anything from Akira but if it has no limit (which I vaguely recall there might've been?) then that's something really advantageous for Pareidolia if he perfectly mimics Akira in some sort of TSS like how mimicked (although unperfected) that Ami Thing (forgot its name) in Frog Boy or takes over Akira's body and can actually copy Akira better than he tried(?) to in Tsuneyo's THIS IS NOT ME event.

Dunno what
Pareidolia would make her do but it's most likely not killing people. Maybe something to have her and Niki's relationship become bad or similar to get rid of the Nakayama family.

Either way fuck what I want to say since I'm already getting a headache from
Theory Brain and I'm tired.
Have a good day!
I unfortunately do have a feeling that the Nakayamas are part of Pareidolia's plan. I'm still not sure what to make of Niki's pics showing up in Pareidolia's Reset with Bullets and Spiders:
And there's how Yasu implied Spring was about Blues and Pinks:

Not to mention that Pareidolia broke Sensei, and may have played a part in breaking Ami. Them breaking, ultimately led to Niki (and Noriko) becoming more prominent, and got rid of probably their only real competition in Maya Prime.

Akira and Ami might have been on the street when it happened. It's unclear. Sekai and Nozomu were definitely inside of the car though.

Yellow car crashed into the white one.
Long Maya holding the yellow car again.
Nao-chan's first appearance is narrated as what would have happened if they crashed into a wall instead of the white car (possibly Kaori's family).
As for Akira not being in the car, Niki might have hinted at that. Although that could also mean that he jumped out of the moving car as it entered a collision course:
Ami wishes Akira would drive her places, though. So it's only him that has a fear of being inside of a car. So it would make more sense for him to be inside of the car and her out.

I tried to find the event where someone states that the yellow car was theirs but couldn't
The White car was theirs:

It seems like Sensei and Ami have ptsd from being hit by the yellow car, in the white car, after seeing the moon. Based off the 'Rain King' Happy Event, and 'First Contact' Main Event, in Chapter 3. Sensei may have been driving, but he says "us" and "why did it have to be him", so it's not clear.

Sensei also seems to see the yellow car incoming in Sana's 'Ad Meliora' Chapter 3 Event:

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
I unfortunately do have a feeling that the Nakayamas are part of Pareidolia's plan. I'm still not sure what to make of Niki's pics showing up in Pareidolia's Reset with Bullets and Spiders:
And there's how Yasu implied Spring was about Blues and Pinks:

Not to mention that Pareidolia broke Sensei, and may have played a part in breaking Ami. Them breaking, ultimately led to Niki (and Noriko) becoming more prominent, and got rid of probably their only real competition in Maya Prime.
Yeah, mb, I misremembered this sentence thinking it was uncapitalized, I'll at least try to triple check anything I say in the future as so far my memory has been as helpful as a dead spider.
1722235769174.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The White car was theirs:

It seems like Sensei and Ami have ptsd from being hit by the yellow car, in the white car, after seeing the moon. Based off the 'Rain King' Happy Event, and 'First Contact' Main Event, in Chapter 3. Sensei may have been driving, but he says "us" and "why did it have to be him", so it's not clear.

Sensei also seems to see the yellow car incoming in Sana's 'Ad Meliora' Chapter 3 Event:
Wild theories ahead.

That changes a lot then. Why does Long Maya have the yellow car in her hands? And why would the yellow car change anything by not killing Sekai and Nozomu? If we're to take what's said in First Contact, while at the same time knowing that they're not responsible for their car crash, then:

If the car hadn't crashed into the Arakawa car, then it would have crashed into the "wall" that separates that world from HOPE, Wires and Pareidolia (they're outside the wall). And by doing so (not killing Sekai/Nozomu = no sacrifice at the very least), it would bring Nao-chan into existence.

From that, it follows that HOPE, Wires and Pareidolia exist and have existed regardless of the accident in another dimension - since Nozomu and Sekai dying didn't birth them. If Nozomu's death didn't birth HOPE, then Nozomu (brother) and the god are two different entities.

Also, the beings that were behind the wheel are still behind the wheel, which could tinfoil into supernatural entities causing the yellow car to crash into Nozomu and Sekai. Otherwise, it would mean that Nozomu and Sekai were still responsible for the crash, even though they're the ones being hit (?).
Lastly, it's implied that Nao-chan comes from the version of events in which Sekai and Nozomu don't die, but instead, whoever crashes into them, crashes into a wall instead. Well, in what way Sekai/Nozomu remaining alive spawns the ninth template?

WAIT - random idea!

what if this narrator IS NOT telling things from Nozomu/Sekai's perspective??
could this be about the people that crashed into Sekai/Nozomu looking at the carnage they caused, and then asking "why did it have to be him? (him being either Akira or Nozomu)

Who the hell crashed into them? Cause I was always working from the perspective of them hitting someone, likely to be Kaori's family since that's what makes more sense in how she got Sekai's organs. But if it was someone else... who the hell crashed into the Arakawa family and deeply regretted it in despair upon seeing either Nozomu or Akira in the car crash??

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes