Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Borrowing words from Rin herself: "You may think so, but have you seen the size of that thing?" :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I hope Rika does this update, add that to my impossible things to happen. If Selebus won't give her plot, at least give her sex.
>If Sel wont giver her plot, at least give her sex.
Nah bro i dont want a HarukaV2.1 Haruka alone is already bad enough,but another?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Wake up, Selebus. I was ready for Chika to get wrecked about this years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's see it again for emphasis:
I - am - ready. Let's do this!
Well she did get wrecked. She's bent over a few scenes later. Wait you weren't talking about the horny wrecked were you....

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Here's everything regarding the Ren'Py update and what not as to not cause any confusion
If the patch will work on the old version, I think I'll just play the old version - and download the whole thing again in the next few days.

With the amount of messing around with the files that I do for my altered screenshots, it's a good idea to replace everything once in a while anyway...

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If the patch will work on the old version, I think I'll just play the old version - and download the whole thing again in the next few days.

With the amount of messing around with the files that I do for my altered screenshots, it's a good idea to replace everything once in a while anyway...
That's what i'm intending to do, hopefully one of the download sites the mods use when they update the FP will be mediafire, they don't have a download limit (you might need an account but it's free) and they're pretty consistent, but if not i'll wait for rpdl to make a torrent in a day or two.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
My favorite part about Computer Science is that my university only awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in it, not a Bachelor of Science.
Haha that's fucked, but it kinda makes sense for CS. Most people do CS because they "like computers" and that's about all they know. It's kind of a shotgun approach with a lot of electives for some CS plans. I actually started as a CS major, did all the standard CS stuff, and then switched to a CIS major. Some degree plans are just weird, though.
What's really fucked is the school my first degree came from only teaches & specializes in one subject (3-4 gen eds need to be transferred in,) and they only give out BAs lmao. What the difference is depends on who you ask.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Maybe that university is ahead of it's time.
But i guess that could be argued about.
It focused on the programming aspect, so it kind of makes sense.

Hardware design was "Computer Engineering," but I don't remember if that was a BA or BS.

Granted, this was a long-ass time ago, so things may well have changed.

Edit: It has, just looked it up

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Oh yea since the new update is right around the corner i think this is obligatory but

USE THE URM TO SEE ALL EVENTS

THE AFFE TAG FOR EACH GIRL IS "insert girl name_love" without the ""

Now the lust tag is kinda diff for some girls so just write "lust" on the search bar and change the one you want.

PS:Remember guys always have multiple save files cause you never know when either Sel,the urm or GoD will fuck up your save file.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh yea since the new update is right around the corner i think this is obligatory but

USE THE URM TO SEE ALL EVENTS

THE AFFE TAG FOR EACH GIRL IS "insert girl name_love" without the ""

Now the lust tag is kinda diff for some girls so just write "lust" on the search bar and change the one you want.

PS:Remember guys always have multiple save files cause you never know when either Sel,the urm or GoD will fuck up your save file.
All praise the mighty URM. All praise 0x52 and their wondrous creation.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes