Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Question (rewrite spoiler below):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a pretty long and happy event. Worth seeing IMO, especially if you're into speculating about what's really going on; but it's not required to see any other scenes/events or (as far as I can tell so far) change how characters interact in any scenes.

With the update that will be available to patrons on the 15th, Selebus will be adding the ability to replay any event you've seen in the game; so you can wait for that, then take one of the various saves posted here (or request a new one) and view it from there.

Or if you're an impatient lazy git, here's the raw code for the scene, including all the dialogue. I don't recommend consuming it like this, but if it's either this or don't see it at all, seeing it like this is probably better.
[Edit] Wow, pasting the code in a spoiler gets rid of all the "extra" spacing. That would break the code so hard if you tried putting it back in the game lol. [/Edit]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: anon670-1 and Loyo

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Spoiler question about the Beach episode:

You can also artificially heal Rin's heart by using the computer in the morning on weekends, and typing the cheat goodhomie into the computer. If you do that, the game acts like you never broke Rin's heart in the first place.

Let's just pray the Selebus won't strike us down for using cheat codes in the future...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can also artificially heal Rin's heart by using the computer in the morning on weekends, and typing the cheat goodhomie into the computer. If you do that, the game acts like you never broke Rin's heart in the first place.

Let's just pray the Selebus won't strike us down for using cheat codes in the future...
Remember, there is a flag in the code that says he probably will.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I am somewhat confused regarding this and other dev's use of updates called "part 1" and "part 2"!
Since I've been absent for a couple of updates, do I have to play these "parts" in sequel or can I jump into
the latest "LessonsInLove0.10.0Part2-0.10.0-pc" right away?
I finished 0.6 in mid september!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am somewhat confused regarding this and other dev's use of updates called "part 1" and "part 2"!
Since I've been absent for a couple of updates, do I have to play these "parts" in sequel or can I jump into
the latest "LessonsInLove0.10.0Part2-0.10.0-pc" right away?
I finished 0.6 in mid september!
You can jump into any update without an issue, you'll just have more to unlock before you are finished with the update. The part 1/part 2 split is because Selebus has basically doubled his release schedule to twice a month. He also usually focuses more on the main story in one part and the side events and lewd events in another.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You can jump into any update without an issue, you'll just have more to unlock before you are finished with the update. The part 1/part 2 split is because Selebus has basically doubled his release schedule to twice a month. He also usually focuses more on the main story in one part and the side events and lewd events in another.
Thanks!
Now I can can some Gb's!

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
...wow. This game is kinda 'hella weird? I mean, just the MC's eye's are nightmare inducing and I'm a guy who very much enjoyed Black Souls. The writing is excellent but the whiplash between upbeat VN novel (underage girls aside) and horror sequences, existential dread, depression, and mental illness is... more than a little disconcerting. At best the 'alt' stuff grounds the story; at worst it's just a miserable distraction from an otherwise enjoyable game.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
...wow. more than a little disconcerting.
That's... the point. Selebus is trying to make these characters seem more like real teenagers/young adults who have and struggle with illnesses both mental and physical that forces it to the foreground and not throwing it into the background with a few sparse references.

This is one of the reasons I actually deleted all my game data and am replaying again (mostly because I've forgotten what happened earlier) but it's a treat regardless to go back and revisit everything as it really forces you to realize despite everything being happy and carefree alone in the room with the clocks... Well, not everything is as it seems.

Edit: Selebus Will Maya ever meet/talk with

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
...wow. This game is kinda 'hella weird? I mean, just the MC's eye's are nightmare inducing and I'm a guy who very much enjoyed Black Souls. The writing is excellent but the whiplash between upbeat VN novel (underage girls aside) and horror sequences, existential dread, depression, and mental illness is... more than a little disconcerting. At best the 'alt' stuff grounds the story; at worst it's just a miserable distraction from an otherwise enjoyable game.
I don't think there is any indication they are underage, not even on the upcoming profile screens. The closest we get to an age is a birthday with no year mentioned. Size of body does not equate to age nor does the loli tag on this site or in general, that tag just means they LOOK potentially underage. Yeah, this is a Denpa game, so expect to have sudden turns to the horrific. If by 'alt stuff' you mean the horror element, that actually IS the story. The story is entirely about their struggles with their issues.

That's... the point. Selebus is trying to make these characters seem more like real teenagers/young adults who have and struggle with illnesses both mental and physical that forces it to the foreground and not throwing it into the background with a few sparse references.

This is one of the reasons I actually deleted all my game data and am replaying again (mostly because I've forgotten what happened earlier) but it's a treat regardless to go back and revisit everything as it really forces you to realize despite everything being happy and carefree alone in the room with the clocks... Well, not everything is as it seems.

Edit: Selebus Will Maya ever meet/talk with
Someone gets it, nicely said.

Whiskey904

Mar 23, 2019
Hey Selebus I kinda wanted this message to be a dm, but whatever. I seriously love the game but I have a small problem with the happy scenes. I understand that they make up a large part of both the story and your artistic vision regarding the game, and I respect that. The thing is, when you stumble into one of them at 3am, with you dick in one hand, it gets the desired effect I suppose. The problem was I relived the fucking scene at 5am (I am prone to sleep paralysis. not fun). would u consider adding a cheat code that flagged the happy scenes completed? as somewhat of an "accessibility feature" in this case

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes