Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Here's the walkthrough:

Event Guide (Credits: cckerberos )

Command F to search for event in-browser

Also check out:

Walkthrough! :) (By myself)
Oh yeah, I already tried them. But don't get my wrong, that wasn't a complain, and to be honest the art style doesn't really get me going. The meaning of my previous post was "I am so caught in this game that not even the lack of lewd scenes is putting me down"...

I am mostly interested in understanding what the deal is with that Maya girl and all the general crazy stuff which is happening.
This game is really a bizarre mesh between "Doki Doki Literature Club" and a Kafkian novel.

Thanks anyway!
I do have a question though: I am seeing mentioned in various parts a Lust stat. Is there any way I can check its value ingame?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I do have a question though: I am seeing mentioned in various parts a Lust stat. Is there any way I can check its value ingame?
In the same place you check Affection. The Lust stat for a girl only unlocks after you unlock a repeatable sex scene (usually shortly after a story-based sex scene with her) and is raised by doing the repeatable scene(s).

Reactions: alex2011 and Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks! Guess i haven't unlocked it yet then.

Got a further question if y'all don't mind...is the story going to make sense at some point or will it be a mindfuck through and through? I'm just after the reset

Reactions: alex2011 and cakeny

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks! Guess i haven't unlocked it yet then.

Got a further question if y'all don't mind...is the story going to make sense at some point or will it be a mindfuck through and through? I'm just after the reset
So far it's a pretty thorough mindfuck. However, the game is still pretty early in development, with even the first ending pretty far off. Most denpa games like this end up making sense, but usually only after some big reveal near the "true" end.

Reactions: Loyo and alex2011

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The light hearted moments in this game are a hello of a lot of fun. But the dark moments are starting to become too depressing and too prominent. It's starting to suck the joy out of what was an excellent game. Does every character have to be broken? With a dark shadow ready to surface at any moment?

I think Bluejay might have killed this game for me. :(

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The light hearted moments in this game are a hello of a lot of fun. But the dark moments are starting to become too depressing and too prominent. It's starting to suck the joy out of what was an excellent game. Does every character have to be broken? With a dark shadow ready to surface at any moment?

Relax. The girls are not broken; their pains and their traumas do not define them. Selebus, I think, is trying to portray the girls as truly human – on the outside, they look strong and confident, but on the inside, like all teenagers, they have their insecurities and their fears.

This is just the low part of their lives, when you start to approach rock bottom. By the time this game is completed and the purity routes are functioning, you'll be able to fully see how these girls all hit rock bottom yet persevered, coming out stronger than before (hopefully).

I mean, just look at Rin. She was suffering extreme depression a few updates ago, but she's [mostly] overcome getting rejected by Chika. Heck, she might even find new love considering that a mountainload of new girls will be introduced come January

Play this game as if it were an emotional rollercoaster. Laugh and cry; that's the point of this game :)

And check out Katawa Shoujo if you wanna play a free, completed game that's really similar to this...

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
Cheats are all exactly the same. They haven't changed and no new ones have been added. [Edit] updated my post about cheats to reflect this and better reflect the possible future consequences of using the cheats.[/Edit] Although it wouldn't surprise me if Selebus put that cheater flag in there just to make meta-gaming jerks like me paranoid :p.

I've attached a full save with every current event done to this post. If you would like a save that hasn't done the 0.10.0 events but is set up to get every event, click the name in the quote below to jump to my post with a save for that:
Im sorry, consequences?? (O_O)

also I tried the codes like

Futaba_Love=XX, it worked at first but now it doesn't

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I think Bluejay might have killed this game for me
Laugh and cry; that's the point of this game
What Lolicon said.
This isn't a game that's supposed to make you happy 100% of the time.
What I really want at the end of the day is to [non-sexually] touch people. And to do that, you need to appeal to all sorts of senses.
Sometimes, I want you to feel miserable. I want you to hurt.
But then I want you to pick yourself back up and push through.
That's the idea of this game- to weave through all of the horrible things in life and find joy.
And there are many more things bound to happen that will be a lot more upsetting than Bluejay was.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Yes, they all have their problems and those problems will get very bad before they ever improve, that's the way Denpa games work. Rarely, if ever, do Denpa games allow even a single character to go without an issue that leads down a VERY dark path.

Relax. The girls are not broken; their pains and their traumas do not define them. Selebus, I think, is trying to portray the girls as truly human – on the outside, they look strong and confident, but on the inside, like all teenagers, they have their insecurities and their fears.

This is just the low part of their lives, when you start to approach rock bottom. By the time this game is completed and the purity routes are functioning, you'll be able to fully see how these girls all hit rock bottom yet persevered, coming out stronger than before (hopefully).

I mean, just look at Rin. She was suffering extreme depression a few updates ago, but she's [mostly] overcome getting rejected by Chika. Heck, she might even find new love considering that a mountainload of new girls will be introduced come January

Play this game as if it were an emotional rollercoaster. Laugh and cry; that's the point of this game :)

And check out Katawa Shoujo if you wanna play a free, completed game that's really similar to this...
Something he has already succeeded in doing and we're only a few updates in. We do have to understand the issues they face before we can even consider trying to help fix them, so things will only get worse until then. Once we understand, or more accurately once Sensei understands what is going on, we can get to fixing things. I wouldn't call it a mountain load, but there are a few rooms to fill yet. I'm sure Rin will find love again, maybe even swing back toward the other side of her orientation in the process if you know what I mean. Absolutely great recommendation, by the way.

Im sorry, consequences?? (O_O)

also I tried the codes like

Futaba_Love=XX, it worked at first but now it doesn't
The code flags any save on which the in game cheats were used and there could be consequences coming related to that.

What Lolicon said.
This isn't a game that's supposed to make you happy 100% of the time.
What I really want at the end of the day is to [non-sexually] touch people. And to do that, you need to appeal to all sorts of senses.
Sometimes, I want you to feel miserable. I want you to hurt.
But then I want you to pick yourself back up and push through.
That's the idea of this game- to weave through all of the horrible things in life and find joy.
And there are many more things bound to happen that will be a lot more upsetting than Bluejay was.
You already have touched us. Not that way, guys, don't even think about it. It really does hurt to watch Rin suffer. It really does make me miserable to know that there are girls that are suffering in this game that I do not yet have the power to help. I really do feel happy when the girls are smiling and having fun or just chilling normally. That last sentence, though. That frightens me more than anything actually in the game. Bluejay was easily the hardest turn of events to watch that wasn't drawn out, though the events of Bluejay are still second to Rin's depression episodes for me. I still constantly find myself wanting to check up on Rin as if she's suddenly going to do some more cutting on a more fatal scale and there aren't any scenes left in the update to make that happen, she literally can't do anything new at this point.

Reactions: Ankoku

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
November gravure sets for Miku and Kirin are now available for public viewing on .
You do not need to pay to view them but any and all donations are greatly appreciated.

Preview Images:
View attachment 930555 View attachment 930556
I wanna see Hope-sama gravure sets next!!!

Or maybe release it as a christmas gift since it'll be the BEST gift!!!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
November gravure sets for Miku and Kirin are now available for public viewing on .
You do not need to pay to view them but any and all donations are greatly appreciated.

Preview Images:
View attachment 930555 View attachment 930556
Selebus, I'd like to report a bug/mistake that's on both the official download sources like subscribe star MEGA and on the F95 Sources.
I believe the zipped versions of the Mac Versions of 0.10.0 Part 2 and all versions after 0.9.0 Part 1 appear to be broken. I attempted downloading and unzipping them, but it gives me an error, telling me that the archive is not complete. It appears to be a problem from the uploader and from your side. Would it be possible to fix it?
Thank you.

EDIT: Never mind, did some further digging and figured out it was a problem from my end with the software I was using., since the same problem happened when I tried to unzip the Windows version. For anyone with a similar problem as mine. Do NOT use Unarchiver. Use Archive Utility. For some reason, Unarchiver is extremely buggy with this game's zip file. Gonna keep this post up in case someone runs in a similar problem as me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes