Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
This Game is masterpiece.. I like this game and play almost 4-6 hours everyday. I hope they make a update. Keep it up Selebus :love:.. Still find all mysterious scene
Game is updated on the 1st and 15th for patrons. Free version is released to be 1 update behind and it can take several days for the patreon version to be leaked. So version 0.11.0 part 1 should hit tomorrow for patrons, but might take a while for it to get leaked here.

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Game is updated on the 1st and 15th for patrons. Free version is released to be 1 update behind and it can take several days for the patreon version to be leaked. So version 0.11.0 part 1 should hit tomorrow for patrons, but might take a while for it to get leaked here.
Was announced on Patreon but due to the size of 0.11.0 there will be no update on the 1st this month. All 25 events (Including 9 Christmas events) of 0.11.0 as well a huge UI improvement and complete rework of the event tracker and scene replay will launch on 12/15.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Was announced on Patreon but due to the size of 0.11.0 there will be no update on the 1st this month. All 25 events (Including 9 Christmas events) of 0.11.0 as well a huge UI improvement and complete rework of the event tracker and scene replay will launch on 12/15.
you work to hard take a month off for December

I request additional named murderous birds to be added to the game. A blue jay, a penguin, a turkey, an ostrich/emu, and/or a seagull.
the fowl gang must grow!

also this goes out to anyone, i need the original full body pic of noodles with a knife... I cant seem to find it and I dont want to start a new game to get it. thanks!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

I request additional named murderous birds to be added to the game. A blue jay, a penguin, a turkey, an ostrich/emu, and/or a seagull.
the fowl gang must grow!

also this goes out to anyone, i need the original full body pic of noodles with a knife... I cant seem to find it and I dont want to start a new game to get it. thanks!
Birds have potential. Never forget that Noodles beat out Kirin in one of the polls :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys please could somebody tell me whats the difference bewteen 0.10 part 1 and part 2? I think i have just part 1, and, is there at least one sexual scene (not vaginal sex necessarily) with the main 10 girls or not everyone at the moment? Since the story is way too big i would like to take a break and wait until the game have at least a couple of scenes with all the classroom in case is there no sexual advance with all of them at the moment
The difference is the content of the updates are being split into two releases over two release dates per month. Usually, the adult content and character specific and the story heavy content are separated into each with the second of the two usually being the bigger adult content and character specific release. It will be a while before all the main girls have adult content, so I'd say take a break until February if you really want to. I personally can't make myself do that, I can't resist playing every update.

This Game is masterpiece.. I like this game and play almost 4-6 hours everyday. I hope they make a update. Keep it up Selebus :love:.. Still find all mysterious scene
Now that is dedication.

So that explains the visual in that post only having three slots. It wasn't very clear why it didn't have a two part release. I mean it is fairly obvious the UI upgrade will take a big chunk of the update, but apparently not obvious enough. Smol brain moment.

the fowl gang must grow!

Taking a break was originally the plan, then the UI upgrade came in. Agreed, the fowl gang must grow. The time to canoodle is now. Rise my avian brethren, canoodle everything and everyone you see, let nothing escape canoodling. Sorry, got a little carried away with that, I'm in a creative mood.

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Just another version number. 0.10.0 part 2 added more character-specific events while part 1 added main events.

No, there aren't currently at least one sexual scene with each of the main 12 girls. The sex scenes are actually pretty naturally occuring, and generally aren't rushed to just get us content, so girls like Sana, who has bad social anxiety, probably aren't gonna get a sex scene for quite a while. However, there are currently over 73 animations just for the repeatable sex scenes that are currently in the game, and quite a few more stills for the sex scenes that happen for the main plot. There's plenty of sexual content to hold you over. Likewise, after a while, most in this thread have stopped playing this game to fap and are just enthralled with the story. Well worth playing right now.
Thanks mate yeah indeed the story is extremely good it became my favorite really fast, the vibes are really unique, totally worth the times i jump from the couch for the scares xD

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
LMAO, selebus is so desperate to make its game "deep" and edgy that it adds retarded "horror" sections which do nothing but make me laugh. Can't forget selebus's obsession with God either, or rather, God's "nonexistence". We get it buddy, your IRL life was hard and you don't like God, now I'll just skip through all your retarded introspection and emo high-schooleresque quotes of Edgar Allen Poe and get to the motherlovin' anime titties.
Dad you told me you'd stop doing this

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
To complement what Selebus said, this is the changelog for the next update enjoy lads.

REMINDER: Next Update Launches on 12/15. No Update on 12/1.

It's been mentioned several times over the last several updates, but due to the size of 0.11.0, the entire update will be launching on 12/15 rather than two smaller ones.
This will include:
- 25 New Events
- (2 Haruka Events)
- (2 Kaori Events)
- (1 Maki Event)
- (1 Chinami Event)
- (7 Main Events)
- (9 Christmas Events including 2 missable Lust Events)
- Major Overhaul/Rework for the Event Tracker
- Character Profiles
The public release of 0.10.0 Part 2 is still launching on 12/1

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dearest Selebus,
Please give his infernal majesty his top 3 "romances".

1. Yumi

2. Yumi

3. Yumi

May my light shine upon you
Somehow I'm getting this feeling that Yumi will be the highlight for Christmas event...
Maybe something like her and her mother getting on good terms after some la la la events?

Hmm, it may be too nice for that but then again, this game loves genre-changing so it can switch from the dar- normal to nicey nice stuff every once in a while
= w=b

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Dearest Selebus,
Please give his infernal majesty his top 3 "romances".

1. Yumi

2. Yumi

3. Yumi

May my light shine upon you
This. She've witnesed Sensei glitching out and figured out his "amnesia". I really want to see what she thinks of all this. Also, wearing more clothes for winter season and ponytail surprisingly makes her more attractive somehow.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
To complement what Selebus said, this is the changelog for the next update enjoy lads.

REMINDER: Next Update Launches on 12/15. No Update on 12/1.

It's been mentioned several times over the last several updates, but due to the size of 0.11.0, the entire update will be launching on 12/15 rather than two smaller ones.
This will include:
- 25 New Events
- (2 Haruka Events)
- (2 Kaori Events)
- (1 Maki Event)
- (1 Chinami Event)
- (7 Main Events)
- (9 Christmas Events including 2 missable Lust Events)
- Major Overhaul/Rework for the Event Tracker
- Character Profiles
The public release of 0.10.0 Part 2 is still launching on 12/1
That's a weirdly roundabout way to say "No new Makoto events because I want you all to suffer in uncertainty and panic".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Somehow I'm getting this feeling that Yumi will be the highlight for Christmas event...
Maybe something like her and her mother getting on good terms after some la la la events?

Hmm, it may be too nice for that but then again, this game loves genre-changing so it can switch from the dar- normal to nicey nice stuff every once in a while
= w=b
I could see it, I already have this odd head canon going on where she's Scrooge and Sensei is the Ghost of Christmas Future, my brain needs to stop doing this, it's getting weird.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I could see it, I already have this odd head canon going on where she's Scrooge and Sensei is the Ghost of Christmas Future, my brain needs to stop doing this, it's getting weird.
I won't be surprised if Christmas will be the day HOPE-sama visits us as a dark parody of Christ's birth etc etc etc
(I don't believe in religious bs) so maybe that can be the time we can see HOPE-sama in his glorious hooman form...
\@ w@/

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes