Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
tks buddy
I think to this point, this game has given me enough trauma that everytimes a black screen shows up I subconsciously quiver.
also I did happen to choose "I am miserable" out of curiosity when Maya asked me if I was happy in Kumon'mi in conseling room
are there anywhere I can find those flashing image myself?
LessonsInLove/game/images/Misc
Pretty much nothing in this game is compressed/encrypted, which means its super easy to just go through all the images and code raw. If you wanna look up exactly what the images names are, that scene is gonna either be in LessonsInLove/game/MayaEvents.rpy or script.rpy. you can open .rpy files in notepad or any plain-text editor (I like notepad++ personally) and look through. Just use crtl+f and seach for some line you remember form the event.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Another question from here

So did rin think you betrayed her just after kissing chika or it was when you just started using ur god tier fingering techniques on chika?

Imma undo my betrayal lol

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Another question from here

So did rin think you betrayed her just after kissing chika or it was when you just started using ur god tier fingering techniques on chika?

Imma undo my betrayal lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If ya need a save that starts at the beach event or Halloween event which doesn't have Rin betrayed, let me know.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Oh you sweet summer child...
The25thJin has been in this thread a while. Wouldn't be surprised if they've done up to current content, and are just going back now to correct their mistake of being a bad homie. Hence the (again) in their message.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The25thJin has been in this thread a while. Wouldn't be surprised if they've done up to current content, and are just going back now to correct their mistake of being a bad homie. Hence the (again) in their message.
I've still got to do that, haven't touched a new game because I wanted to get through the new content at the time despite having had a plan to start over anyway because I knew it was coming if I didn't restart. Kind of lucky I didn't, though, because I got to see both what happens if I'm a good homie and if I'm a bad homie using Oblivion's save for good and my own for bad, though I did have to run my own all the way from in the middle of the detention event because I saved there after my realization that I didn't follow my original plan in 0.9.0. I think I might do that soon so I have a clear save through my own effort to go into 0.11.0 with.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
While my sadistic side would suggest to do as such, my rational side would go as far as self-termination to stop me. I may be somewhat immoral, but I do have standards.
I guess Chika watching us have fun with Chinami might break her worse than Rin but then again, thou hast standards
So some grand sadis- normal pleasures can't be met in thy playthrough of yours...

I tried making Chika call us "Chinami" but my game crashed, I guess my PC too has standards too so I let her call me Rin instead...
Q wQ

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I guess Chika watching us have fun with Chinami might break her worse than Rin but then again, thou hast standards
So some grand sadis- normal pleasures can't be met in thy playthrough of yours...

I tried making Chika call us "Chinami" but my game crashed, I guess my PC too has standards too so I let her call me Rin instead...
Q wQ
Defile a 5000-year-old wizard? Heavens no, surely you jest! Chinami is far too precious, and must be protected at all costs, even if it means sacrificing Chika.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Defile a 5000-year-old wizard? Heavens no, surely you jest! Chinami is far too precious, and must be protected at all costs, even if it means sacrificing Chika.
Indeed that is our own way of protecting her, we must take her purity so the others won't be able to defile her...
It's a win-win if you ask me and never forget to Praise Hope-Sama!!! \@ w@/

(I won't get banned here right...?)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ya know, I was all "Who is that rich-looking girl, and can I swap her for Ayane"; but bruh...
View attachment 920503 View attachment 920508 View attachment 920511 View attachment 920514

Fuck her, and not in the good way.
She's laying the himedere trope on thick, oh boy am I going to develop a...unique perspective on this character.

While my sadistic side would suggest to do as such, my rational side would go as far as self-termination to stop me. I may be somewhat immoral, but I do have standards.
Nope, my sadistic side was instantly triggered by her, I hate the himedere types with a passion, so much so that they are my favorite victim types when they appear in games with forced encounters. :devilish: Not the character or the trope, just how they act as if they're better.

Q wQ
It could, or it might send her on a one target murderous rampage that can only be stopped by achieving its final outcome. Never mess with little sister while big sister is around, that is never a good time in the making. Still, it shall be done if any modders have anything to say about it.

Into the fire she goes as her younger sibling watches in abject terror. Then again, that might put her on the above murderous rampage in revenge.

Indeed that is our own way of protecting her, we must take her purity so the others won't be able to defile her...
It's a win-win if you ask me and never forget to Praise Hope-Sama!!! \@ w@/

(I won't get banned here right...?)
Can't take what she no longer has. All hail the glorious Hope-Sama, may his blessing be on all of us homies, good and bad, for the foreseeable future.

No, you won't, it is perfectly fine to talk about it here since no actual person is involved. Posting NSFW pics of Chinami MIGHT be a different story, though. Save that for the inevitable mod.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It could, or it might send her on a one target murderous rampage that can only be stopped by achieving its final outcome. Never mess with little sister while big sister is around, that is never a good time in the making. Still, it shall be done if any modders have anything to say about it.
I think it won't be Chika that'll kill the MC but Miss Yakuza instead...
But then again, when our mc "f o r c e d" her, she pretty much went into fear mode so I guess that scenario won't happen anytime soon but eyyy it's up to ze dev!!!

Someday I want to see Hope-sama as a Hooman...Psycho persona or nah I just want to see our Hope-sama in his hooman form and possibly be the antagonist of our MC as he cucks us while we watch helplessly since we can't really do anything to stop him from ruining our experience with the other stude- *S T A T I C*

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think it won't be Chika that'll kill the MC but Miss Yakuza instead...
But then again, when our mc "f o r c e d" her, she pretty much went into fear mode so I guess that scenario won't happen anytime soon but eyyy it's up to ze dev!!!

Someday I want to see Hope-sama as a Hooman...Psycho persona or nah I just want to see our Hope-sama in his hooman form and possibly be the antagonist of our MC as he cucks us while we watch helplessly since we can't really do anything to stop him from ruining our experience with the other stude- *S T A T I C*
Oh no, Yumi will never kill MC for fucking Chinami.

No, not at all. Yumi will probably torture MC to death, castrating him at first, then ripping off all his fingernails, and then slowly but surely cutting him up to death...:devilish:

Don't think this game will go that dark, though...

On a different note, though this is ways away in the future, I wonder how Yumi's purity route will be made...though it's been implied that Yumi is slowly falling for MC:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes