Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So in order to get these to happen is the best method to just increase affection? Is it every 5 or 10 points?
Yes. It's every 5 affection you should get the next set of events. I don't think anyone ever takes more than 30 or 35 affection to get all their events as of this version.

If you want specifics for every event and are tired of asking, cckerberos made an event guide with all the requirements for all the events. Can just click the name in the quoted post below to jump to it:
I've updated my event guide to 0.10.0 Part 2

Reactions: TheLordofLight

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
it doesn’t work, help!
That cheat is for if you have the console enabled, which requires another tool to do, such as UnRen.bat. Can search the forums outside this thread to find it.

You can also edit your save using something like saveeditonline.com where you can search for those futaba_love values to edit them. I believe the save location is in LessonsInLove/game/save.

If you're having trouble with either of those, you can also use the cheat codes linked in the OP to do the same thing by using the "computer" option on the weekend. There are currently no consequences to using the cheat codes, but it does silently mark your save as a cheater, so there's a good chance there will be consequences later.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That cheat is for if you have the console enabled, which requires another tool to do, such as UnRen.bat. Can search the forums outside this thread to find it.

You can also edit your save using something like saveeditonline.com where you can search for those futaba_love values to edit them. I believe the save location is in LessonsInLove/game/save.

If you're having trouble with either of those, you can also use the cheat codes linked in the OP to do the same thing by using the "computer" option on the weekend. There are currently no consequences to using the cheat codes, but it does silently mark your save as a cheater, so there's a good chance there will be consequences later.
Actually, you can go into the game folder to do this through the console as well without UnRen.bat. LessonsinLove/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy. Change "Config.Console = False" to "Config.Console = True," exactly as I typed it with no quotes or comma. I do this all the time and it rarely fails.

Aug 10, 2019
Yes. It's every 5 affection you should get the next set of events. I don't think anyone ever takes more than 30 or 35 affection to get all their events as of this version.

If you want specifics for every event and are tired of asking, cckerberos made an event guide with all the requirements for all the events. Can just click the name in the quoted post below to jump to it:
Thanks!

Reactions: Ankoku
Aug 10, 2019

Is there a happy scene guide? Some of the things on that walkthrough where is says (happy) I'm assuming its referring to those events.

Reactions: Ankoku

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
Out of curiosity, does skipping/not triggering the happy events change or alter Maya's perception of mc? I also decided to make things difficult by trying to be the nice non pervy guy, it's not working lol.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Out of curiosity, does skipping/not triggering the happy events change or alter Maya's perception of mc? I also decided to make things difficult by trying to be the nice non pervy guy, it's not working lol.
Those events are required to proceed at a certain point so you can’t avoid them. And there is information in some of them directly related to escaping future scenes so skipping them isn’t recommended either- especially since they are the major underlying plot of the game.

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
I don't remember which ones those are, but judging by the file names, I assume these are them? Let me know if they look right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tks buddy
I think to this point, this game has given me enough trauma that everytimes a black screen shows up I subconsciously quiver.
also I did happen to choose "I am miserable" out of curiosity when Maya asked me if I was happy in Kumon'mi in conseling room
are there anywhere I can find those flashing image myself?

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes