Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Are all of the events int the event tracker for 0.10.0 part 2 unlock-able? Because I'm at 40 affection with everyone and almost 10 lust with the ones I have found and its been a month since anything has happened. I'm nearing 365 days, am I missing something?
Yes they are, and yes you are. What is the next main event you don't have finished?

Reactions: alex2011

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, I sort of want to try this, but looking at the reviews, there's some conflicting info there. Some say there's no `real grind`, while others that it's a grindfest. So, which one is it?
It's a bit grindey, but nothing terrible. People calling it a grindfest are being overly dramatic and likely have little to no experience with actually grindy games.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
A lot of people mistake not being able to find certain events as grinding, but this really only happens if you ignore what the game tells you in the beginning and focus on just one character.

Rule of thumb is that new events unlock for every 5 Affection you gain, but progress for many character events is locked to progress with others. No one needs more than 35 Affection right now and that much can be gained in less than 5 minutes of actual stat grinding.
Hey, Selebus, I have a question for you. Is frequent 4th wall breaking just a funny bit or is it directly related to the nature of the setting itself? I won't be able to sleep unless I have the answer. Will you be able to live with yourself knowing that somewhere in the world there is a man doomed to a sleepless hell?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you ask Wikipedia, she would've hit terminal velocity after falling for 12 seconds. I don't think that school is anywhere close to 450m(1500ft) tall. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow was.

If you ask the people on Quora, it's somewhere between 147m/481ft and 653.1m/2142.717ft. So, there's that...
Even if she didn't, landing just right can be just as terminal. Let' just say it can give you one hell of a kink in your neck.

Pretty sure if you go bonce first you don't need to be too worried about how fast you're going.

After all its not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop.
Especially with the part of her that was toward the ground.

Hey, I sort of want to try this, but looking at the reviews, there's some conflicting info there. Some say there's no `real grind`, while others that it's a grindfest. So, which one is it?
The ones who say it is a grindfest probably expect to be handed the scenes with no real effort because it really isn't that bad. I actually have the opposite problem, my stats with the girls are too high, so I get very little time to actually control anything because the main scenes trigger back to back. This isn't a complaint, necessarily, just an observation, I don't really mind or I would have said something directly to Selebus a lot sooner.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Even if she didn't, landing just right can be just as terminal. Let' just say it can give you one hell of a kink in your neck.

Especially with the part of her that was toward the ground.

The ones who say it is a grindfest probably expect to be handed the scenes with no real effort because it really isn't that bad. I actually have the opposite problem, my stats with the girls are too high, so I get very little time to actually control anything because the main scenes trigger back to back. This isn't a complaint, necessarily, just an observation, I don't really mind or I would have said something directly to Selebus a lot sooner.
Hell, falling over can kill you if you hit just right.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I accept that "bonce" is a rather obscure English slang word, but I'd like to think context made it fairly obvious what it meant ;)
I'd never heard that word, so I wasn't aware. It took a bit to look up because, as luck would have it, the Webster dictionary definition does not include a person's head. The only definition there refers to the marble based game. I had to look it up with the words urban dictionary to even get that site to pop up in the results.

Reactions: Ankoku

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
The biggest update [by far] launches on 12/15 for all $5 patrons.
I have worked so hard over the last month.
Please send energy drinks.

View attachment 937288
Just threw a Lincoln your way, because this shit is like cocaine: I NEED IT! Also, can't be a dirty scrub all my life.

Funny thing I just realized; last night on my way back from Sonic, I stopped at a new Dollar General that opened at the north end of my road. Never knew it was there, it's been open since September, though I rarely go that way when I leave the house for anything. Anyways, I was going to get a Red Bull, but thought against it as they didn't have the green one that I like; now I see where Selebus asks for energy drinks...

This world is weird, man.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes