w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, I sort of want to try this, but looking at the reviews, there's some conflicting info there. Some say there's no `real grind`, while others that it's a grindfest. So, which one is it?
I Grind(affection pts) in LIL just in case there's some hidden event. Because you never know, there's bound to be a selebusMaya around the corner with a pitchfork and torch just waiting for you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I Grind(affection pts) in LIL just in case there's some hidden event. Because you never know, there's bound to be a selebusMaya around the corner with a pitchfork and torch just waiting for you.
Legend has it that if you raise their stats to 100 (lust n love) you will be set for the game

Reactions: alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I would like maya to go DDLC route: RESET the entire game when we grind that much.
I think Selebus should have a check any time affection or lust is gained. If it's between 95 and 99, have it go to 95 and say it's maxed. If it's 100 or more, have the girl go full yandere mode and give a bad end.

... Not to give him any ideas or anything.

[Edit] Full yandere Chinami would be fucking terrifying in the dog suit. [/Edit]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The biggest update [by far] launches on 12/15 for all $5 patrons.
I have worked so hard over the last month.
Please send energy drinks.

View attachment 937288
I'll send a lifetime supply. :p I'll bet you worked hard, it's no small task from the fact that this is a game alone and the amount of work going into this update is staggering just from a programming standpoint based on the pic you provided that lists it all. Then there's dealing with any bugs that pop up, which I have no doubt that new replay system and bio screen brought many of. Then there's all those renders. I've done a few, but I have never even breached the 100s let alone 600+, that's an insane amount of work between the posing and all the other things you have to change. I probably wouldn't be sane by this point with that much work, the studio already drives me nuts with the amount of renders I already do.

Who are those two on the top right? red-haired and uhh green?
Uta and Io
This info is appreciated
@ w@b
Yep, those will be the new girls coming in this update, then we get to see what comes next.

Be prepared for the flood of main events and any lockouts that come with them if you do, you might be sitting in events for a while before you regain control and it would suck to be unable to do anything to prevent another bad homie situation.

Legend has it that if you raise their stats to 100 (lust n love) you will be set for the game
You will at the potential cost of a lockout in the case a main event becomes the trigger for one. I learned my lesson before it even became a problem through the whole Rin thing, but it cost me everything with her.

I would like maya to go DDLC route: RESET the entire game when we grind that much.
Better yet, HOPE-Sama could chime in the second the last girl hits 100 and tell us nope, sending us back to the point at which we started the grind, though that would require an automatic reload feature and could annoy some people who inadvertantly do it. I would be on the floor laughing at how the game literally just trolled me.

I think Selebus should have a check any time affection or lust is gained. If it's between 95 and 99, have it go to 95 and say it's maxed. If it's 100 or more, have the girl go full yandere mode and give a bad end.

... Not to give him any ideas or anything.

[Edit] Full yandere Chinami would be fucking terrifying in the dog suit. [/Edit]
Thank you for the nightmare fuel, I didn't need to sleep or anything for the next month. Seriously though, another good way to do it. I could just see this little girl in a dog suit stalking me with a knife behind her back, then I get home and she strikes. Better yet, the entire class roaming the streets, searching with knives in their hands. I try to sneak away, but then I run into the oh so innocent Chika. She comes over to me as if coming in for a hug or whatever form of affectionate skinship you want to imagine, then I hear the squish and feel the sharp pain in my gut. She stabbed me. I'd looked away for a second as she did this and, when I look back, she has on the most terrifying smile possible, her eyes wide and her pupils dilated as if high on adrenaline. As I fade, she hugs me close and whispers 'you're mine now' in my ear.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thank you for the nightmare fuel, I didn't need to sleep or anything for the next month. Seriously though, another good way to do it. I could just see this little girl in a dog suit stalking me with a knife behind her back, then I get home and she strikes. Better yet, the entire class roaming the streets, searching with knives in their hands. I try to sneak away, but then I run into the oh so innocent Chika. She comes over to me as if coming in for a hug or whatever form of affectionate skinship you want to imagine, then I hear the squish and feel the sharp pain in my gut. She stabbed me. I'd looked away for a second as she did this and, when I look back, she has on the most terrifying smile possible, her eyes wide and her pupils dilated as if high on adrenaline. As I fade, she hugs me close and whispers 'you're mine now' in my ear.
Thank you for reminding me one of the most relaxing anime shows to watch..
S C H O O L D A Y S

"100% therapeutic and relaxing show with the best like-able MC 10/10 " -A sane person

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I want to try this game but before i wanna know if this game has true romance path or only random sex??
No true romance yet, there will be a 'purity' path later in development where true romance may be the outcome.

Thank you for reminding me one of the most relaxing anime shows to watch..
S C H O O L D A Y S

"100% therapeutic and relaxing show with the best like-able MC 10/10 " -A sane person
Nice boat

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I want to try this game but before i wanna know if this game has true romance path or only random sex??
It's more like everyone is a depressed menhera who seeks validation from their only male (parental) authority figure, which invariably ends in having sex with him since sensei is an asshole who doesn't love anyone and prioritizes sleeping with teenagers over actually helping them sort out their crippling emotional issues. The ones that aren't menhera are just kind of naive and get easily manipulated by sensei (or their own delusional wishful thinking) into thinking this is some romantic true love situation instead of him just fucking anyone he possibly can. It's not "random sex" since the relationships and personalities are all very extensive and detailed, but it definitely isn't true romance.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It's more like everyone is a depressed menhera who seeks validation from their only male (parental) authority figure, which invariably ends in having sex with him since sensei is an asshole who doesn't love anyone and prioritizes sleeping with teenagers over actually helping them sort out their crippling emotional issues. The ones that aren't menhera are just kind of naive and get easily manipulated by sensei (or their own delusional wishful thinking) into thinking this is some romantic true love situation instead of him just fucking anyone he possibly can. It's not "random sex" since the relationships and personalities are all very extensive and detailed, but it definitely isn't true romance.
afrojack12 this is a perfect description of the relationships in this game. It's all written extremely well and works on so many levels, but it definitely isn't true love.

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Yo, Sel! Maybe someone have asked this already, but I don't remember: are horror elements intentionally badly drawn or is it from your lack of time/skill/etc (no offense ofc)? And if latter, are you planning to redo them at some unknown time in future?
And overall is there something you're not quite satisfied with in the game, that you wish to improve or redo?
Anyway, you're cool and LiL was one of my best discoveries this year, keep it up! (y)

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes