JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
so wait... $5 to get the current release on patreon or $5 to get the one meant for next month early?
Yes...
No...
Maybe???

It's possible that either Hope or Nozomu will tell you, then again, they may not, then again... Maybe a green scarf holds all the answers, like a 3rd/4th/nth god?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so wait... $5 to get the current release on patreon or $5 to get the one meant for next month early?
I think he meant next public release, which would be the current patron/subscriber only version. I doubt the January update is anywhere close to release on the day the December patron/subscriber release was put out.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I think I screwed up somewhere, just finished the last happy event, and it's crossed out in red; which I didn't notice until after saving...

• Haha
Reactions: ElukiaTV

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think I screwed up somewhere, just finished the last happy event, and it's crossed out in red; which I didn't notice until after saving...
Huh, I got it in green, but like I said above, I did snoop in the code for the answers. I didn't even know there was a failure condition in any scene except the lust scenes, which are specifically stated as able to be missed in the change log.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Dammit Selebus, you monster, I just had to get out of bed, boot up my pc and find ip.txt. Fucking colons on an android keyboard!

Yuck it up you sadist :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
:unsure: If you're still in it, it isn't completed.
i would think so to but it appears as done in the event tracker and there literally is nothing else for me to do there unless i have to interact with everything think in a certain way which i dont wanna do cause that will take WAY too long i get what the dev was going for in this event but this is way too complicated and annoying for this to be fun

• Sad

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Question:

Is it possible to travel back in time and keep Despacito from ever becoming a thing?
You know, I thought this was made up until you posted this comment. I checked it out. Pretty decent rhythm even if I don't understand a word of it. LOL

Now I fear more like tis in my Youtube feed...

:cool: Eric Grey

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes