alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bruh, that Rin thumbnail... Why you gotta hurt me like this?

I haven't even actually done any new events, because I've been sitting here switching between Miku's outfits. She looks like an entirely different girl!
I didn't even realize the update was live, I really need to check my email more often.

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
They said some of the parts of this game will make you despair,
The only part that made me despair is my own mistakes of replacing the latest save with my latest new game save...

Can I borrow a hope-sama in real life to reset it just before I replace it?
I am literally..back...to square one...
I posted a full save for version 0.10.0p2 a little ago. Click the name below to jump to it:
Cheats are all exactly the same. They haven't changed and no new ones have been added. [Edit] updated my post about cheats to reflect this and better reflect the possible future consequences of using the cheats.[/Edit] Although it wouldn't surprise me if Selebus put that cheater flag in there just to make meta-gaming jerks like me paranoid :p.

I've attached a full save with every current event done to this post. If you would like a save that hasn't done the 0.10.0 events but is set up to get every event, click the name in the quote below to jump to my post with a save for that:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I posted a full save for version 0.10.0p2 a little ago. Click the name below to jump to it:
No, I must experience the dam- pipe eve- I mean Bad Kitty or whatever it was in my own efforts!!!
This is definitely the reason and not because I wanna see the confession again, nope not that at all!!!
Trustworthy person right here

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i just got to know of this game. i liked the description. i was wondering if there will be bdsm introduced in the game in the future

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got the email, and had the download go while I was gone for a bit.
I am terrible at checking my email. I wouldn't have seen it anyway, it was buried under three pages of emails. I got the update now, so it's all good.

No, I must experience the dam- pipe eve- I mean Bad Kitty or whatever it was in my own efforts!!!
This is definitely the reason and not because I wanna see the confession again, nope not that at all!!!
Trustworthy person right here
I know, it was so cute the way she was acting in that scene. So nervous she could barely get a single word out. I will likely be replaying that event as well.

i just got to know of this game. i liked the description. i was wondering if there will be bdsm introduced in the game in the future
Possibly, but it needs to have a reason within the story to make sense. Selebus isn't doing H scenes for the sake of H scenes here, they do have to fit the plot. If nothing comes up that fits BDSM, BDSM will not happen. If something does come up, BDSM might happen. I would guess maybe Kirin, one of the side girls, might be into that stuff, but who knows.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Possibly, but it needs to have a reason within the story to make sense. Selebus isn't doing H scenes for the sake of H scenes here, they do have to fit the plot. If nothing comes up that fits BDSM, BDSM will not happen. If something does come up, BDSM might happen. I would guess maybe Kirin, one of the side girls, might be into that stuff, but who knows.
It wouldn't surprise me if Maki was into that too.

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
Me: reading new replies
Selebus: "... update's a big bigger, so it might wind up here sooner than 1st of January."
Me: checks game requests
Game request thread: has the new update requested 58 minutes ago
Also me: "Yep, MUCH sooner." thonk

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
She has potential with her background, maybe Sara as well, or Kaori.
With how weird Kaori is, I'm expecting a twist that she's actually the most vanilla of all the girls.
Question:

Is it possible to travel back in time and keep Despacito from ever becoming a thing?
I present to you, Down with the Sickness in the style of Despacito. AKA Despasickness:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question:

Is it possible to travel back in time and keep Despacito from ever becoming a thing?
No

With how weird Kaori is, I'm expecting a twist that she's actually the most vanilla of all the girls.

I present to you, Down with the Sickness in the style of Despacito. AKA Despasickness:
Now that I think about it, I was originally thinking the weirdness might result in some kinkiness as well, that would make sense with the way this game is going.

I thought it was going to be bad, but I like it.
Oh yeah, I like it, has a nice beat to it. Kind of a bit of Reggae going there.

Reactions: Ankoku

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Me: reading new replies
Selebus: "... update's a big bigger, so it might wind up here sooner than 1st of January."
Me: checks game requests
Game request thread: has the new update requested 58 minutes ago
Also me: "Yep, MUCH sooner." thonk
Inb4 someone leaks the bugged version

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see I'm not alone. I've been at it for so long I almost typed into the comment section of another thread instead of the game. I forgot to mute while I commented while waiting for the assistance I will inevitably need because I am apparently either just that stupid or I'm as dull as a typical anime protagonist with an entire harem of girls doting on him at every turn.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see I'm not alone. I've been at it for so long I almost typed into the comment section of another thread instead of the game. I forgot to mute while I commented while waiting for the assistance I will inevitably need because I am apparently either just that stupid or I'm as dull as a typical anime protagonist with an entire harem of girls doting on him at every turn.
If this is the newest version of the game, sadly in the previous secret event it gave info and then selebus called everyone that reveals this info to people that just skip through the story horrible names if we help you...
so no self respecting fan would dare to help you with this secret

rbs305

Jun 17, 2020
If this is the newest version of the game, sadly in the previous secret event it gave info and then selebus called everyone that reveals this info to people that just skip through the story horrible names if we help you...
so no self respecting fan would dare to help you with this secret
I forgot all about that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I forgot all about that.
As did I, I'm tempted to do a little snooping in the code, very tempted. EDIT: I am such an idiot. I saw the references before and didn't connect the dots. No, I will not say the answer, my mouth is shut on this one. That event was great, had me stumped for several hours straight, but I persisted, and did a little snooping. Selebus You gave my brain a serious workout there, well done. I am once again thoroughly impressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku and rbs305
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes