Ceeleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Maybe I screwed something up, but it appears the replay animations went away. I was stacking happy events (clicking replay while replaying) so maybe that did something.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i would think so to but it appears as done in the event tracker and there literally is nothing else for me to do there unless i have to interact with everything think in a certain way which i dont wanna do cause that will take WAY too long i get what the dev was going for in this event but this is way too complicated and annoying for this to be fun
It may be triggering the code to color it green/red early. As for your getting stuck, I'm not sure I want to risk certain consequences, which were discussed around the time I posted about having trouble myself. :ROFLMAO:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It may be triggering the code to color it green/red early. As for your getting stuck, I'm not sure I want to risk certain consequences, which were discussed around the time I posted about having trouble myself. :ROFLMAO:
Methinks the quotes got mixed up.

Reactions: alex2011

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
May contains some spoilers about the early scenes in the game. Please play the game.

After my first interaction with a Happy scene which left a deep scar, I TRIED to keep on playing but ALWAYS expected the worst to come...
In the end, I finally stopped playing for a short while out of fear. (Damn these clocks)

Questioning why was I afraid of a "simple" and "childish" video game, the next IRL day, I ended up doing a FULL 180* and went ahead and said: FUCK IT and played some more. But my perspective of the game had already been forever altered...
After my little petty rush of pride was gone, everything about the game had been changed in the worst of ways...

EVERY single click had so much pressure on it. What if I triggered another one of those scenes? What if I get jumped scare?
I was LEGIT scared.
Every morning that Ami would loudly knock on my door I'd get a short drawback that brought me to my initial fear of the game. I vaguely remember when the MC quoted (when talking about Ami in the early stages of the game): "She looks so defenseless and pure, it makes me want to absolutely destroy her protect her". I looked away from the screen and stared at the wall in awe... how the hell was that game taking me on this fked up rollercoaster of stress and panic.

Once again, as I feared, a second Happy scene happened, but this time was expected! (=D) I decided against my all being to not hide behind my hands and watched the whole scene play out...and it honestly wasn't so bad...STILL weird and fked up on many levels, but not as bad as I thought.

I think that was the exact moment when I decided to stop being afraid and questioning the intentions of this game and to ACTUALLY enjoy this with full intent to witness those "happy" scenes.

I understand that there is ABSOLUTELY more to come and that I have probably not even scratch the lid of this game yet. But I gotta say I've never felt this way about ANY other game. I WANT to experience this game and let it take me on a weird twisted ride to my demise (Yea that was edgy my bad) but seriously this game is weirdly addictive...I watched a H-scene for the sake of the plot and I am now SKIPPING the repeatable scene for the sake of grinding the lust factor just to see some MORE scenes!

I really can't explain as much as I would like to, cause I can't even understand these weird feelings that this game is forcibly making me go through. I HIGHLY suggest that you play this game yourself and join me in this. I haven't even play that much yet but trust me after this post I'm spending some quality hours on it!

TL: DR This game takes you on a twisted and beautiful reality ride with no seatbelt.
Quick thx to alex2011 who is a kind dude for indirectly pushing me to give this game 1 more go

Selebus I fully support what you do, but I don't know if I love you or hate you as of yet xD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
May contains some spoilers about the early scenes in the game. Please play the game.

After my first interaction with a Happy scene which left a deep scar, I TRIED to keep on playing but ALWAYS expected the worst to come...
In the end, I finally stopped playing for a short while out of fear. (Damn these clocks)

Questioning why was I afraid of a "simple" and "childish" video game, the next IRL day, I ended up doing a FULL 180* and went ahead and said: FUCK IT and played some more. But my perspective of the game had already been forever altered...
After my little petty rush of pride was gone, everything about the game had been changed in the worst of ways...

EVERY single click had so much pressure on it. What if I triggered another one of those scenes? What if I get jumped scare?
I was LEGIT scared.
Every morning that Ami would loudly knock on my door I'd get a short drawback that brought me to my initial fear of the game. I vaguely remember when the MC quoted (when talking about Ami in the early stages of the game): "She looks so defenseless and pure, it makes me want to absolutely destroy her protect her". I looked away from the screen and stared at the wall in awe... how the hell was that game taking me on this fked up rollercoaster of stress and panic.

Once again, as I feared, a second Happy scene happened, but this time was expected! (=D) I decided against my all being to not hide behind my hands and watched the whole scene play out...and it honestly wasn't so bad...STILL weird and fked up on many levels, but not as bad as I thought.

I think that was the exact moment when I decided to stop being afraid and questioning the intentions of this game and to ACTUALLY enjoy this with full intent to witness those "happy" scenes.

I understand that there is ABSOLUTELY more to come and that I have probably not even scratch the lid of this game yet. But I gotta say I've never felt this way about ANY other game. I WANT to experience this game and let it take me on a weird twisted ride to my demise (Yea that was edgy my bad) but seriously this game is weirdly addictive...I watched a H-scene for the sake of the plot and I am now SKIPPING the repeatable scene for the sake of grinding the lust factor just to see some MORE scenes!

I really can't explain as much as I would like to, cause I can't even understand these weird feelings that this game is forcibly making me go through. I HIGHLY suggest that you play this game yourself and join me in this. I haven't even play that much yet but trust me after this post I'm spending some quality hours on it!

TL: DR This game takes you on a twisted and beautiful reality ride with no seatbelt.
Quick thx to alex2011 who is a kind dude for indirectly pushing me to give this game 1 more go

Selebus I fully support what you do, but I don't know if I love you or hate you as of yet xD
One thing's for sure though, nothing is on the level of the first happy scene (imo) so it'll be fineeee!!!
-A traumatized person

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019

I was LEGIT scared.

It will always amaze me how selebus managed to make a simple smile :) in a visual novel disturbing

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Wait I've been playing this game for awhile now (jesus fuck this game scares me occasionally) and I only just now noticed that it says "Part 2" in the, like, title. Am I braindead or is this a sequel to something and I didn't notice.....

Reactions: alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

I was LEGIT scared.

Funny enough, the Happy scenes aren't even the scariest scenes to me, but some specific girl's events. One of which gave me nightmares and another I literally couldn't sleep after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait I've been playing this game for awhile now (jesus fuck this game scares me occasionally) and I only just now noticed that it says "Part 2" in the, like, title. Am I braindead or is this a sequel to something and I didn't notice.....
Most updates are split into 2 parts, with one focused on main events and the other focused on side/lust events.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I was LEGIT scared.

Expecting the worst is a good mindset to have in this game. If you thought the clocks were bad, you were in for a VERY rude awakening, as you've probably found out by now. Some of those aren't scary necessarily, just weird, which you found out after that. So far, the game itself hasn't even scratched the surface of how bad the situation will get, so no, you have not, either. Always happy to help in whatever way I can. I don't think any of us fully understand where we stand on Selebus yet. :p Kidding, we love your work, of course, at least some of us.

One thing's for sure though, nothing is on the level of the first happy scene (imo) so it'll be fineeee!!!
-A traumatized person
Are you so sure? Need I remind you of "Bluejay?"

kinda strange seeing people scared of happy scenes, i just find them weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some of them do go in for the scare factor.

Not so much weird as a sinking 'oh boy here we go' feeling. At least imo. I always know it's gonna get dark real fast as you haven't learned how to crawl out of your skin
Oh yeah, welcome to the Denpa genre, hope you enjoy your stay.

If you mean in the version name, Selebus puts out two updates a month with part 1 on the 1st and part 2 on the 15th of each month. This month is different due to the immense amount of work going into just the new replay system and profile pages. Selebus, take a break, man, you've earned it multiple times over at this point. As long as you communicate with us, we will understand, don't worry about that, and I would be more than happy to be a messenger of sorts to make sure anyone who misses your communication gets the message.

Funny enough, the Happy scenes aren't even the scariest scenes to me, but some specific girl's events. One of which gave me nightmares and another I literally couldn't sleep after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most updates are split into 2 parts, with one focused on main events and the other focused on side/lust events.
I still see both scenes in my mind just closing my eyes, the second one because of the actions of a particular character, the first because of her appearance. I know I probably will, but I really dread seeing them like that ever again. This is some good stuff, by which I mean VERY bad in the game world, but good from an outside point of view like when looking at the writing or scene work from a more 'professional' perspective. I went through the first scene you listed as the maiden voyage of my copy's replay mode, a scene I specifically chose for this purpose because it had such an impact, and I noped right out of there the first time. The feeling I got when the scene was new is still there and just as powerful as it was then. I actually had to steel myself and try again.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes