Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A game by DrPinkCake, The ending is the worst thing on this site. In my own opinion of course
Ah, I love rewatching School Days so I guess that one's fine then...
Yes, I am perfectly sane

Oh, and just remember in this game, NOTHING IS CERTAIN
\@ w@/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If any game really deserves a walkthrough it's this. It's so complicated...
Not really, scenes unlock in groups of 5 of the applicable stat with main and character scenes using affection and lust scenes using, well, lust. There are only two confusing parts and they are only confusing if you don't pay attention to the story before them. The trigger list that already exists is really all that anyone needs, not a full walkthrough.

the new lust scenes are missable?
If your lust stat with those girls is too low at the time of the scene, yes.

Right so I have been wanting to play this game for ages but haven't done it for 2 reasons.
1) the horror tag
2) Some of these comments making me think this game has some seriously creepy and horrible shit

Are my fears justified or is this game not as scary as its made out to seem and worth playing?. I just don't want to be enjoying a game and then want to delete it because it has scared the shit out of me :ROFLMAO:
We're both meme-ing and serious at the same time,
All I can say is that this game is a rollercoaster ride...
Some of the scenes are very creepy and made me stop playing for awhile.
That's how you know it's well made!!!
Hope-sama is love, Hope-sama is life
\@ w@/
Yeah this really makes me consider not playing. The game looks really good aswell. Oh well
If you want comfort, the first happy scene is pretty much the only scary one, after that? All's well
Alright, if that is the case ill play it. If i can get through Acting lessons this should be fine :ROFLMAO:
It has a tendency to...leave a lasting impression. Yes, there are some things that one would normally consider horrifying, but they are simply things that happen in real life as well. Except the 'happy' scenes, there's something paranormal going on there, I just get that feeling about them. It really depends on each individual player's ability to take scenes like that. They aren't really that bad for me, not enough to stop playing, I mean, but that is because I can take them. Some others may not. Be prepared for them is all I can say.

I'm not sure I'd really categorise it as horror at all. If it were a film it would be a "physchological thriller".
"Denpa games are a subgenre of horror eroge, popularised by the 1996 Leaf game 'Shizuku' which also lent the genre its name. The typical model is a horror story where the catalyst for the events that occur are based on familiar people acting in unfamiliar, yet seemingly orchestrated ways. Stories where the world seems to have gone mad; and the protagonist is not necessarily an exception. The name comes from the idea that electromagnetic waves (denpa) is causing people to act strangely (although it is rarely anything that mundane)." - VNDB

The town of Kumon-Mi is DEFINITELY going mad, slowly, but it is visible. There is definitely some plausibility to the events being orchestrated by someone or something as well...looking at you, HOPE-Sama...or is it really Maya behind all of this mess? :devilish:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't get creeped out by the creepy shit, then? I'm definitely wired wrong as I LOVE horror but aren't frightened by it.

The scariest part for me was the idea of Chinami being included in the harem, which, reading through older comments a while back, seems to thankfully NOT be a thing!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't get creeped out by the creepy shit, then? I'm definitely wired wrong as I LOVE horror but aren't frightened by it.

The scariest part for me was the idea of Chinami being included in the harem, which, reading through older comments a while back, seems to thankfully NOT be a thing!
It won't be an official thing, but there are those of us who would mod her in for those who want her.

Just want to once again reinforce how horror is arguably the most subjective genre out there and that something that terrifies one person might not affect someone else at all. That’s even more true for psychological horror.
Indeed, and one might find something they didn't think was terrifying before terrifying in a separate case depending on the delivery. I guarantee I would not have been affected if the delivery in this game wasn't as good as it is. Without the right delivery, the impact falls flat.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus Thank you for the early release!

Merry Christmas to all of you! God bless and be safe out there!
I am not the one who released the game on here and do not condone the piracy of my or anyone else’s games. Please consider supporting the creators or games you enjoy by either waiting for public releases or paying for their/the products.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I can't figure out what the terminal number is supposed to be (I have the IP address from last update saved but it's not the right thing apparently).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes