Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot, i was just about to ask about this as well xD
I spent like 100 + days doing side characters events, 4-5 of them and increasing affection to main girls up to 50, i almost done it to all but i had no idea about the perfect timing for those eventsm as well as place, so thanks again champ :)
Edit, How can i do that event with chika, a trip to the moon ?
I have everything before that completed on her.

Edit 2, nmv, i did it in v 0.11, i was on 0.10 part 1 earlier xD

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Poliopi2020

Sep 13, 2020
Hi! I have a couple of doubts that perhaps Selebus or someone who knows in case you have already asked can answer me.

Will the invite over section eventually have the possibility of inviting all or only some? I love that section and especially Ami's reactions, it's one of my favorite parts of the game, and for example I can't wait to invite Molly to play maybe with our own joystick

Will birds that appeared in previous updates return at some point?

Also, congratulate Selebus for his tremendous work, especially with the development of the writing in the story and the implementation of the progress item, although because of you I was humming Despacito again all day

Finally, I want to encourage those who have not done it and can contribute on Patreon since it will be very interesting in case they reach the new goal.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hi! I have a couple of doubts that perhaps Selebus or someone who knows in case you have already asked can answer me.

Will the invite over section eventually have the possibility of inviting all or only some? I love that section and especially Ami's reactions, it's one of my favorite parts of the game, and for example I can't wait to invite Molly to play maybe with our own joystick

Also, congratulate Selebus for his tremendous work, especially with the development of the writing in the story and the implementation of the progress item, although because of you I was humming Despacito again all day

Finally, I want to encourage those who have not done it and can contribute on Patreon since it will be very interesting in case they reach the new goal.
Thank you for the congratulations! I really appreciate it. Invites and lust scenes will eventually be available for all characters, I just can’t disclose when as I want their progression to feel natural. But yes, I won’t be leaving anyone out of anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Same, I have a tendency to get music stuck in my head and that happened when "Despacito" came up here.

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
Very interesting update, the effort really shows in this one. I wonder how the dev is feeling about the scope of this game, since apparently we're still in "Act 1" and there is at the very least one more to come. I truly hope that working on a single major project for this long doesn't cause burnout or feelings of monotony.

All in all, definitely one of the best updates in memory. If anyone new was wondering if they should play the game, this would be a decent time to start imo.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone have an idea what the song is for the scene with Sensei, Tsuneyo and Molly is during the Halloween event?
Not sure exactly which you're talking about, but looking in the game files, if I got the right one, it shows it named letsfuckingo.mp3. It's proper title is some kinda long thing in japanese I can't copy/paste here, but it's by watson on the album MusMus. I attached it here, tell me if it's not this song.

Monshiro

Feb 3, 2019
Not sure exactly which you're talking about, but looking in the game files, if I got the right one, it shows it named letsfuckingo.mp3. It's proper title is some kinda long thing in japanese I can't copy/paste here, but it's by watson on the album MusMus. I attached it here, tell me if it's not this song.
I meant this one, I hadn't bothered to check the game files until I after I made the post lol
Edit: After 20 mins of scrolling through youtube the songs name is 【魔王魂公式】フリーBGM素材 ヒーリング01

Last edited:

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
I need some help!

I can't get "There is nothing" to trigger and only events that are not done are 2 lust events for futaba and chika which to my understanding happens after seasons.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes