Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I need some help!

I can't get "There is nothing" to trigger and only events that are not done are 2 lust events for futaba and chika which to my understanding happens after seasons.
Check your happy scenes. You're probably missing a couple. As long as you have all of them except the last done and every event other than the new Chika/Futaba ones, that event will trigger on a Saturday morning.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Ahh shit I might have to replay the game from the start.
There are quite a few saves around here. If you're just missing those two, you can use the save I uploaded a little while ago with everything up to version 0.10.0 part 2 done. You'd only have to redo the 0.11.0 stuff, and can see the missed happy event from the replay system:
I've attached a full save with every current event done to this post. If you would like a save that hasn't done the 0.10.0 events but is set up to get every event, click the name in the quote below to jump to my post with a save for that:

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
So... I have played the game for around 3 hours. Its brilliant so far. However reading about the “Happy Scenes” and reading comparisons to School Days is making me reconsider continuing . But whatever, we move.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So... I have played the game for around 3 hours. Its brilliant so far. However reading about the “Happy Scenes” and reading comparisons to School Days is making me reconsider continuing . But whatever, we move.
The worst HAPPY event is the first one. If you get past that, the other's likely won't bother you too much. As for comparisons to School Days, I can assure you no one has died as of version 0.11.0. But not from lack of trying, and this is written FAAAAR better.
terminal number?
Guess you haven't been paying attention to the HAPPY events? How many layers of hell are there?

Last edited:

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
The worst HAPPY event is the first one. If you get past that, the other's likely won't bother you too much. As for comparisons to School Days, I can assure you no one has died as of version 0.11.0. But not from lack of trying, and this written FAAAAR better.

Guess you haven't been paying attention to the HAPPY events? How many layers of hell are there?
I don't know?

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Touka (the rich looking girl) are interesting, maybe one day, she will call sensei penis with interesting name (e.g. Middle class cock).

And Ayane, gosh, you said sensei is your step-dad on that public bathroom in front of the girl who work at that place, so you could get in to men bathroom together with sensei? Let's hope that girl will not remember that once sensei come to that place again or somehow meet with that girl again somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes