Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
While your use of audio is really neat, having the game become literally unplayable for someone who is deaf or hard of hearing would suck. Imagine getting that far into the game and hitting a wall you don't even have a way of knowing is there. Maybe have some alternate way of getting the port number?

Also this game is rad and your writing is really well done, keep up the good work.
The number is the same for everyone so people could always just look up the answer if need be. Also thank you!
I was wondering Selebus , do you already have an ending for this game in mind? And when, if ever, do you think you will really be done with it? At any rate, this is probably already one of my favourite VNs of all time!
Many endings are already in-mind! They’re all years away, though

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Ugh this scavenger hunt for getting all the different passwords and IP's and stuff is kinda taking me out of the experience ngl. Got everything except system pass, hoping this'll be the last one.
finally got it after needing to go back and replay scenes. loved the game up til this point, and even though i do read everything im not a fan of needing to go back and replay a bunch of things to get info. hoping this trend wont continue in the future, still lovin the game overall though

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So... I have played the game for around 3 hours. Its brilliant so far. However reading about the “Happy Scenes” and reading comparisons to School Days is making me reconsider continuing . But whatever, we move.
The worst HAPPY event is the first one. If you get past that, the other's likely won't bother you too much. As for comparisons to School Days, I can assure you no one has died as of version 0.11.0. But not from lack of trying, and this is written FAAAAR better.

Guess you haven't been paying attention to the HAPPY events? How many layers of hell are there?
As far as 'happy' scenes, yeah, that's the worst. Keep in mind that this is essentially a Denpa game, a subgenre of horror where things always get worse before they get better and there is no limit to how bad things can get, except maybe rules on sites the game is posted on IF any apply.

wait, am i missing something, or is the game tagged "animated" but isn't actually animated in game?
The animations are lust scenes only and only on repeat because Selebus wants the focus to be on the story.

Damn, those few lines with green scarf present hit harder than all Rin and Makoto stuff :oops:
You sure about that? I still see Rin's creepy, depressed smile in my head. I don't see the green scarf.

Anyone have a list of names you can get each girl to call you that gives a reaction? Whether it's an :) reaction or otherwise? An :) reaction will usually put you back to re-entering the name again after a short dialogue...some of them are longer.

I found a few already like if you try to get Ami to call you "Daddy, Dad or Father" in the scene when she asks you what she should call you, you'll get an :) reaction. (Which you really should know is a bad idea considering her past anyways :D )

Haruka has a :) reaction if you get her to call you "Husband".....it's an interesting scene. Also the pet name for husband Darling triggers a scene but not an :) scene, in that she'll still call you it.

Sara is just kinky as all hell and want's to call you "Daddy" she probably has more reactions haven't found them if she does. Have a few to test since I'm on a fresh save at the moment.

It'd be nice if we had a reactions list recorded somewhere since there isn't one in the guide.
A few pages back.

Okay, how do you actually advance in this game? I tried reading the wiki but it's just super confusing... Do you have to bump stats with ALL girls to proceed, or what...?
There's a trigger list somewhere in this thread.

Is sound required? No sound on my computer.
In at least one scene, one of the things needed to complete it is delivered by sound, so yes.

finally got it after needing to go back and replay scenes. loved the game up til this point, and even though i do read everything im not a fan of needing to go back and replay a bunch of things to get info. hoping this trend wont continue in the future, still lovin the game overall though
I actually liked this part more than the last time we had to figure something out, which I believe was during the event "Reset" with the exploration. I love a good challenge that makes me problem solve.

Reactions: DrFree and Ankoku
Aug 31, 2018
While your use of audio is really neat, having the game become literally unplayable for someone who is deaf or hard of hearing would suck. Imagine getting that far into the game and hitting a wall you don't even have a way of knowing is there. Maybe have some alternate way of getting the port number?

Also this game is rad and your writing is really well done, keep up the good work.
I love the game but the backtracking part kinda made it dampen my enjoyment, not by a lot mind you.

Also, I never played the game with audio since I mostly play the game during work when I'm always on a long discussion online.

Can you please tell me the port number? Pretty please?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I love the game but the backtracking part kinda made it dampen my enjoyment, not by a lot mind you.

Also, I never played the game with audio since I mostly play the game during work when I'm always on a long discussion online.

Can you please tell me the port number? Pretty please?
This is the most complete walkthrough on this site, check it out (click on cckerberos said):

A little later than normal, but updated my event guide for 0.11.0.

I predict a lot of people getting stuck and asking questions this time around.

Reactions: alex2011

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Thanks for support, I am mostly deaf hence why I don't have speakers or headphones.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I'm new for this but how to update the game?
If you're on PC, just delete it and download the latest version. Saves are kept in your AppData/RenPy folder, so those will transfer automatically to the new version. There's no direct update option. (Yet?)

tunaterrible

Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, im super stuck, I have the IP address from the happy event but im not sure where to go next? I have 1 secret event 1 event with chika and 1 event with futaba. I finished the Stray cat main event, and am now on There is Nothing. What am I missing to progress?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys, im super stuck, I have the IP address from the happy event but im not sure where to go next? I have 1 secret event 1 event with chika and 1 event with futaba. I finished the Stray cat main event, and am now on There is Nothing. What am I missing to progress?
This is the most complete walkthrough on this site, check it out (click on cckerberos said):

A little later than normal, but updated my event guide for 0.11.0.

I predict a lot of people getting stuck and asking questions this time around.
PS: I hope you aren't pirating, the free build for LiL Volume 11 comes out around the beginning of January :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
PS: I hope you aren't pirating, the free build for LiL Volume 11 comes out around the beginning of January :)
I know right??? Who would even dare to pirate this game...?
The wait will be 100% worth it!!!
*Nervous sweating*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zacchi

Dec 21, 2020
If you're on PC, just delete it and download the latest version. Saves are kept in your AppData/RenPy folder, so those will transfer automatically to the new version. There's no direct update option. (Yet?)
How to identify what platform I've been playing. I'm playing it on android. I forgot what I've downloaded but I remember the first time I installed the game it failed and I saw selebus saying to download joiplay (PC emulator for android?) After that I successfully installed the game.

Nov 24, 2017
I could use some help finding the Username for the "There is nothing" event since "Hope" isnt it and "Nozomu" didn't work either. I dont need the answer, I just need help knowing where I can find it. Like, can I find it in happy scene 9? Or is it in one of the main event scenes?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
To be honest, the previous Happy Scene does tell you to write things down, because you might need them later...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes