alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it's closer to a fact now. A lot of happy scenes hint on that, especially the last one. And while I think it's more of a nightmarish delusion, I suppose it mixes memories of the old Sensei with weird shit happening in the head of player Sensei. Or there's a slight possibility that they are one man, who after some tramautic experience gone nuts and closed his memories under a seal. But again, speculations...
Heh, all this talk about cycles and loops and weird shit reminded me a little about light novel Utsuro no Haku (or The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria). Anyway, I just wanted to say that scene with green scarf despite it's briefness was one of the best in this update. I don't know how Selebus keeps exceeding himself in terms of storytelling every time. Like, is there a limit for this man? Guess I'll have to subscribe next year :oops:
Or maybe he'll be satisfied with high-fives? :sneaky:
She has an entire early lewd scene dedicated to it, though it doesn't outright confirm a relationship and doesn't work like the typical lewd scene stat wise or animation wise and she IS shown with her emotions on full display in that scene. This scene is what started my theory, then came the rest of the supporting evidence. I agree on the scene, it was one of the best. This update didn't have too many emotional moments, more happy scenes than previous updates and only one 'happy' scene. Another good one was the spin the bottle scene, which I specifically quoted from in the spoilers a page or two ago. Molly was a freaking riot in that scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or Selebus is a hack-fraud and making it up as he goes along ;)
Entirely possible, maybe she is the reason all the weird shit is going down, a consequence of messing with forces beyond her understanding, perhaps. I don't think she was an instigator in the demise of old Sensei, but a bystander who, out of her feelings for him, refused to accept the loss and tried to bring him back.

Quickly wanna say a BIG thanks to everyone that bothers to put the spoilers or the blurs! Still in the middle of playing the game at the moment, but I do like to read the comments since this is a nice group of peeps! :giggle:
We try, though I do use them only when there is an actual piece of in game information in my comment. Theories are just that, they won't affect the experience unless they are confirmed.

Oh, I'm not arguing about their romantic involvment, that much is clear. What is not clear (for me at leat) is whatever it was Maya or "Amiokay". Maya might have just inherited those memories. I also think people are blowing Maya's "unimotiolness" out of proportion. She's a stoic character, always was and now after god knows how many resets she adopted a philisophy of "minimal emotional involment" and "energy conseration". I'm not really putting any evidince, I'm just make a hypothisys based on the assumtion that stuff was said for a reason.

She essentially fits a small gap between two different anime tropes, the kuudere and the tsundere. She gets the kuudere for her stoic nature, since kuuderes show little to no emotion except around the one they love, which as I said may not be her real personality given the early scenes that appear to be of her prior to the Sensei shift, and the tsundere for her constant bashing of Sensei. Then again, if her bashing is a result of her awareness of this not being the person she knew, that may not fit into tsundere because of how tsundere works, hiding their real feelings behind a grouchy and violent facade. Combined, you have a tsundere/kuudere hybrid that shows little emotion, but hides her true feelings behind her constant bashing of the person those feelings are directed toward, Sensei. If this was your goal, Selebus, well done, I don't think I've ever seen a hybrid of those two tropes. Ami is starting to show signs of being a yandere, or worse, a yangire, so putting Maya through those things isn't out of the realm of possibility. In fact, really hate to say it, but she fits EXTREMELY well as a potential murder suspect in the case of old Sensei.

Here's how I think it might have played out. Maya confesses to old Sensei. They hook up and take their relationship to at least a non-penetrative sexual level. Ami, who has feelings for old Sensei as well, finds out. Ami confronts Maya and makes her do things. Old Sensei finds out, ruining Ami's plan as well as any chance of winning him over, so Ami takes the ultimate step and plans to kill old Sensei so no one else can have him, a typical yandere move. Ami lures old Sensei to the roof and pushes him off with Maya witnessing his fall. Maya closes herself off emotionally to keep this from happening again. Ami goes back to doing whatever now that her target is dead. Maya, in her grief, tries something forbidden to try and bring old Sensei back. Player Sensei, that's us, gets isekaied to the game world. Ami encounters player Sensei in class, then Maya outside. Maya realizes the man in front of her is not the man she loved, and that's where we are now with Maya since we basically haven't moved very far with her yet.

Keep in mind the above is only theory unless confirmed. On a different note, would have been reverse netori if Ami had succeeded?

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I love Molly so much.

EDIT: Selebus : Why did you have to make Yumi so damn adorable in this update?

The temptation is too real o_Oo_Oo_O

Yumi's one of my favorite characters in the game, and I have newfound respect for Molly every since her drunk scene in the last public update...hoping that January (and the public patch) will come soon :)

Reactions: Ankoku

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I'm getting real tired of the fucking ska music
It's actually growing on me.

Here's how I think it might have played out. Maya confesses to old Sensei. They hook up and take their relationship to at least a non-penetrative sexual level. Ami, who has feelings for old Sensei as well, finds out. Ami confronts Maya and makes her do things. Old Sensei finds out, ruining Ami's plan as well as any chance of winning him over, so Ami takes the ultimate step and plans to kill old Sensei so no one else can have him, a typical yandere move. Ami lures old Sensei to the roof and pushes him off with Maya witnessing his fall. Maya closes herself off emotionally to keep this from happening again. Ami goes back to doing whatever now that her target is dead. Maya, in her grief, tries something forbidden to try and bring old Sensei back. Player Sensei, that's us, gets isekaied to the game world. Ami encounters player Sensei in class, then Maya outside. Maya realizes the man in front of her is not the man she loved, and that's where we are now with Maya since we basically haven't moved very far with her yet.

Keep in mind the above is only theory unless confirmed. On a different note, would have been reverse netori if Ami had succeeded?

Reactions: alex2011

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
This scene is what started my theory, then came the rest of the supporting evidence. I agree on the scene, it was one of the best. This update didn't have too many emotional moments, more happy scenes than previous updates and only one 'happy' scene. Another good one was the spin the bottle scene, which I specifically quoted from in the spoilers a page or two ago. Molly was a freaking riot in that scene.
Yeah, I usually don't express emotions while reading, but Molly's finest hour made me crack a laugh for real :LOL:
Also I forgot to mention, that by green scarf scene I mean not only Maya's break, but also certain lines when Kirin was trolling Ayane at the Christmas party. I don't know if Selebus plans something on this or it was just for the sake of moment, but when Kirin asks if the scarf was Sensei's gift and Ayane replies that she bought it herself (unlike Ami and Maya) I had a feeling that it might be a foreshadowing on some arising problems in her next events. I mean, it was quite subtle, but it seemed like she had a slight grudge to Sensei or she was sad about it or something like this, I'm not even sure. Maybe I'm imagining things...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I usually don't express emotions while reading, but Molly's finest hour made me crack a laugh for real :LOL:
Also I forgot to mention, that by green scarf scene I mean not only Maya's break, but also certain lines when Kirin was trolling Ayane at the Christmas party. I don't know if Selebus plans something on this or it was just for the sake of moment, but when Kirin asks if the scarf was Sensei's gift and Ayane replies that she bought it herself (unlike Ami and Maya) I had a feeling that it might be a foreshadowing on some arising problems in her next events. I mean, it was quite subtle, but it seemed like she had a slight grudge to Sensei or she was sad about it or something like this, I'm not even sure. Maybe I'm imagining things...
There is potential for what you say in terms of Ayane, especially after what happened at the beach.

Nov 24, 2017
Literally wrong about the username by a single space. I feel so dumb that that was all it took to be wrong on the Username. Anyone else get that feeling when they figured out the Username?

Reactions: anon670-1

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
So, this is my theory about Maya and sensei.

Well, my theory is probably wrong, but this is just one of the things I love about this game. The events are just so umpredictible, that we always have a surprise in each update. At this point Selebus is by far, one of my favorites devs in the site, and I hope people starts to notice this game even more and it becomes one of the biggest games around here. :D

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, this is my theory about Maya and sensei.

Well, my theory is probably wrong, but this is just one of the things I love about this game. The events are just so umpredictible, that we always have a surprise in each update. At this point Selebus is by far, one of my favorites devs in the site, and I hope people starts to notice this game even more and it becomes one of the biggest games around here. :D
Long-story-short for me, Maya best, Others good and yeahhhh it's really sus' that we still don't have a single dam- lust event for good ol' Watermelon girl...
But at least numbers girl had some right? F- NO!!! THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

(╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes