UltimateEnder

Oct 24, 2018
I love this game and i have been playing it for a while im now on day 684 and i still have not gotten through the main story event "The Value of Sharing". I kinda wish there was a better guide than the one this is on this site. Im afraid im going to have to restart since i am too far without the events happening. I have triggered a decent chunk of all of the girls events but some of them just dont happen like Miku's "Thighs on Demand" and Makoto's "Aftermath". Im guessing its just the main story gating it but the main event just wont trigger and i think i have done everything i could at this point. If anyone knows what im doing wrong if you could let me know. I mean i wouldnt be that upset if I had to restart because i love this game but it will be a smidge annoying to get all the characters back up to a +70 on their affections and a +10 - +20 on lust. (I def know im going overboard on them but thats just me trying to get an event to start by doing everything tied to a character like before i did the beach event i had all the important characters to +60 because i never did the "Happy Event" tied to the start)

Reactions: alex2011

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game has gotten really weird. Some of the images seem to have come from someone that's been using drugs for way too long. Way too much text to just click through. This started out as a somewhat decent game, but it's too creepy. Time to move on to a game that doesn't show young girls being crucified among just a bunch of weird and crappy text that's used as a filler.

From day 179 or so to day 183+ is just a random bunch of clicking to different locations? Complete waste of time playing this game anymore. I honestly don't know how the dev gets any support.
This guy's probably, 100%, definitely stuck in the broken world or something, Praying to Hope-sama then going to the rooftop will solve it

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Also, since I saw that mentioned earlier: MORE SKA PLEASE! That obviously means more Yumi, but also more throwback to my old show-going self, going to Reel Big Fish concerts, or Mighty Mighty Bosstones, etc.
This x2^128 (I know this forum supports subscript and superscript, right?)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
“This horror game is too creepy” is probably one of the best things I’ve heard about this game so far.
Wha...? I swear I've seen so many comments about being traumatized or get scared too much they can't continue or something

*Suspicion intensifies*

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Other than the idea that words in a novel could be considered padding, It's the no animations one that gets me.

Apart from it being demonstrably untrue, surely it's the transformative parts (i.e. the annoying wordy bits) that are the draw anyway?

If not, given the site we're posting on, why not go to the koikatsu thread: download that, then mash those anime waifus' jiggly bits together to your heart's content?

Baffling.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Decided to make a new banner with some of my favorite quotes on it

View attachment 953032
That's gold.

I think the only thing that could be addressed is the whole "terminal number" thing. It's NOT an issue when you play the game in one sitting (or just all at once in general, like when it'll be fully released), but since it's listed in a past release, like the IP address, it's not really something you can just remember from a month ago. I had totally forgotten about what had happened in past happy events and only knew where to look from some hints in the thread.

Also, as someone in the thread said before, maybe do something for people that are deaf/hard of hearing so they can find out the port number? That one requires you to be able to hear. Maybe something as simple as hiding it in the file name? It would stay in the theme imo.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Other than the idea that words in a novel could be considered padding, It's the no animations one that gets me.

Apart from it being demonstrably untrue, surely it's the transformative parts (i.e. the annoying wordy bits) that are the draw anyway?

If not, given the site we're posting on, why not go to the koikatsu thread: download that, then mash those anime waifus' jiggly bits together to your heart's content?

Baffling.
The best part is that there aren't even just a few animations. There are 115 fucking individually rendered .webms as of 0.11.0.

EDIT: Actually 103. 115 Is the count after the next update. Forgot I already moved files over.

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's gold.

I think the only thing that could be addressed is the whole "terminal number" thing. It's NOT an issue when you play the game in one sitting (or just all at once in general, like when it'll be fully released), but since it's listed in a past release, like the IP address, it's not really something you can just remember from a month ago. I had totally forgotten about what had happened in past happy events and only knew where to look from some hints in the thread.

Also, as someone in the thread said before, maybe do something for people that are deaf/hard of hearing so they can find out the port number? That one requires you to be able to hear. Maybe something as simple as hiding it in the file name? It would stay in the theme imo.
Maybe hiding it somewhere in the game folder as a "hidden" file can be a good, easy thing to find?
A certain game with a black soul or something did it and its contents were G R E A T
\@ w@/

The best part is that there aren't even just a few animations. There are 115 fucking individually rendered .webms as of 0.11.0.
I think they just want to spam lust animations
= w=ll

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

EDIT: Actually 103. 115 Is the count after the next update. Forgot I already moved files over.
If people only knew how much work creating scenes in Koikatsu can entail, they'd be ecstatic that there's that many.

• Red Heart

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Baffling.
While I don't think it applies to this particular game, let's stop pretending like "too many words" argument in a visual medium doesn't make sense at all c'mon guys.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
While I don't think it applies to this particular game, let's stop pretending like "too many words" argument in a visual medium doesn't make sense at all c'mon guys.
It doesn’t, though. The visual aspect of visual novels is used to aid the narrative. The focal point is the writing and everything else is just meant to elevate it- not the other way around.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I got so far, then Rin happened, and I didn't realize I was already locked out until I saw the missed event, I have since reset time all the way back to before that point could even come up, because dammit I will not be a bad homie!

That is many several hours of work now gone lol

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware I could have just cheated, but fuck that noise, we do this the right way!
I did the same thing. I think I actually got Chika's part before I made the promise to Rin. I still went back and redid it all. lol

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Decided to make a new banner with some of my favorite quotes on it

View attachment 953032
The horror aspect actually threw me the first time I encountered it (I missed it in the tags) but I pushed through and actually appreciated it for what it is.

I am one of those who would love to see pregnancy but I can see why it doesn't fit this game and why it wouldn't be included unless it made natural sense. It certainly doesn't make the game "pointless". The rest of these are just... nonsensical.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They're pretty much the people who skips story-driven cinematics or cinematics in general...

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The horror aspect actually threw me the first time I encountered it (I missed it in the tags) but I pushed through and actually appreciated it for what it is.

I am one of those who would love to see pregnancy but I can see why it doesn't fit this game and why it wouldn't be included unless it made natural sense. It certainly doesn't make the game "pointless". The rest of these are just... nonsensical.
Oh yeah 100%. I totally get why people would want pregnancy but calling the game pointless without it is just silly.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes