alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, this is my theory about Maya and sensei.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, my theory is probably wrong, but this is just one of the things I love about this game. The events are just so umpredictible, that we always have a surprise in each update. At this point Selebus is by far, one of my favorites devs in the site, and I hope people starts to notice this game even more and it becomes one of the biggest games around here. :D
This doesn't take into account the intro scene involving old Sensei, but it does line up with my theory that she tampered with something far beyond human comprehension.

Long-story-short for me, Maya best, Others good and yeahhhh it's really sus' that we still don't have a single dam- lust event for good ol' Watermelon girl...
But at least numbers girl had some right? F- NO!!! THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

(╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I mean we technically do haveone, it just doesn't work like the ones in the middle of the content that currently exists. Remember that scene with Maya laying on old Sensei and giving him a handjob? That is technically a lust event or meets the criteria of one even though it does not raise the stat or have animation. Going to have to disagree on best girl, though her throne is now endangered by Molly as of 0.11.0, I'm sticking with Rin as best girl.

So I finished the latest Happy Scene with the terminal etc. but when I look at the event tracker it is crossed out and not green like the rest.
That was actually not a 'happy' scene, but a main event scene. It just happens right before the event that triggers the terminal section. You can replay them in the new event tracker and the new 'happy' scene won't bring you to the terminal section. It is actually there is nothing that has that and there is nothing is a main event scene. I found this out through replaying events. If it is crossed out, you failed it, probably triggered a main event scene that has a lockout on the last 'happy' scene, but I'm not sure what it could be. It might be triggering there is nothing without meeting the requirements for the 'happy' scene since they triggered back to back for me with the 'happy' scene leading into there is nothing in my case. In any case, red means you will have to reload to get it.

Oi is it wise to fuck Sana's mom or will there be serious consequences?
There is a lockout on her scenes if you don't, so the consequences are currently only for if you don't. I'm sure it will be yet another beach event type scenario, where you will have to skirt around a specific character scene to get to Sana as well as Sara.

Reactions: Luizodia and Ankoku

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
That was actually not a 'happy' scene, but a main event scene. It just happens right before the event that triggers the terminal section. You can replay them in the new event tracker and the new 'happy' scene won't bring you to the terminal section. It is actually there is nothing that has that and there is nothing is a main event scene. I found this out through replaying events. If it is crossed out, you failed it, probably triggered a main event scene that has a lockout on the last 'happy' scene, but I'm not sure what it could be. It might be triggering there is nothing without meeting the requirements for the 'happy' scene since they triggered back to back for me with the 'happy' scene leading into there is nothing in my case. In any case, red means you will have to reload to get it.
The trigger is during "there is nothing".

On redoing this to check I have noticed something I missed before. Jesus Christ Paise Be Selebus, I'm not even afraid of spiders but I really don't want A.S.S to be real man! Nonononononnononno.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The trigger is during "there is nothing".

On redoing this to check I have noticed something I missed before. Jesus Christ Paise Be Selebus, I'm not even afraid of spiders but I really don't want A.S.S to be real man! Nonononononnononno.
That's right, my mistake. I don't usually pay attention to what triggers what unless I really get stuck. I basically just stumbled through the right answers and triggers for the entire update with a little help from my snooping into the code.

optional pregnancy in the future?
I doubt this. Only if it serves the story somehow.
As do I considering I don't think the in game time, by which I mean how much time passes for the characters, will support it. While it does seem, based Selebus's comments, that this will be a long game, it may take place over only a few months, which is not enough time to support pregnancy in game, but endings could be a possibility. There would have to be something to speed up the pregnancy, something otherworldly, in order to support it in game. And, yes, the modding support is there in Koikatsu, so pregnancy is possible from a technical standpoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree and Ankoku

sanserif

Nov 21, 2020
optional pregnancy in the future?
I'm not sure how you could handle "optional" pregnancy in a more linear game like this where all the characters know each other. Any "optional" pregnancy would have huge ramifications for the storyline and necessitate two wildly different narrative branches that would be way too much for anyone to handle.

I think the dev has said not to expect pregnancy. For those of us into the stuff though I'm glad there have been some lines of dialogue thrown in there, girls talking about wanting your babies and such. I'm kinda hoping some of the "purity routes" contain pregnancy, at least their endings, but that's so far down the line I doubt it's worth speculating about at the moment.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Oi is it wise to fuck Sana's mom or will there be serious consequences?
As Alex said, not fucking Sara currently locks you out of her lust events. However, it's stated a couple times that you can hear everything that happens upstairs while downstairs in the bar, which is probably gonna play into Sana's scenes heavily in the future. Ultimately, the choice is yours, and is currently only really a debate on whether you wanna sleep with Sara or not.

Reactions: DrFree and alex2011

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
So not sure if someone has asked you this before or not but I'm curious.

Do you view your game as a horror game with adult components? Or an adult game with horror components?
I don't know if I'd call horror the primary genre. I'd say I view it as something like Comedy/Drama/Horror with adult components.
Adult stuff definitely isn't the focus.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I don't know if I'd call horror the primary genre. I'd say I view it as something like Comedy/Drama/Horror with adult components.
Adult stuff definitely isn't the focus.
In a site like VNDB, it would probably get the Supernatural Tag to it too. At least in it's current form. Everything "supernatural" might end up thrown out of the window once we have the whole story in front of us, tho. For example, if sensei's actually been hallucinating the whole time (please don't make that the final plot twist.. it's way too cliché).

Also, since I saw that mentioned earlier: MORE SKA PLEASE! That obviously means more Yumi, but also more throwback to my old show-going self, going to Reel Big Fish concerts, or Mighty Mighty Bosstones, etc.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I'm looking for a save file from the end of 0.10 Part 1 or 0.9
My SSD died last week and all my saves are lost :/

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Remember that scene with Maya laying on old Sensei and giving him a handjob?
Any sane person with a brain can literally say "That one doesn't count"
REEEEEEEEEEEEE- *Intense cat raging noises*
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
In a site like VNDB, it would probably get the Supernatural Tag to it too. At least in it's current form. Everything "supernatural" might end up thrown out of the window once we have the whole story in front of us, tho. For example, if sensei's actually been hallucinating the whole time (please don't make that the final plot twist.. it's way too cliché).

Also, since I saw that mentioned earlier: MORE SKA PLEASE! That obviously means more Yumi, but also more throwback to my old show-going self, going to Reel Big Fish concerts, or Mighty Mighty Bosstones, etc.
Hell yeah man. I was in a ska band for like 4 years in middle school/high school

Reactions: DrFree and alex2011

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I got so far, then Rin happened, and I didn't realize I was already locked out until I saw the missed event, I have since reset time all the way back to before that point could even come up, because dammit I will not be a bad homie!

That is many several hours of work now gone lol

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware I could have just cheated, but fuck that noise, we do this the right way!

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I got so far, then Rin happened, and I didn't realize I was already locked out until I saw the missed event, I have since reset time all the way back to before that point could even come up, because dammit I will not be a bad homie!

That is many several hours of work now gone lol

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware I could have just cheated, but fuck that noise, we do this the right way!
He said he won't be a bad homie, bruh, you already did except we also reset sooo yeah
We're a bad homie
> w>

Reactions: alex2011

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Ain't my fault I didn't know that was coming, I chose to go with Chika first had no idea about Rin, so it don't count.

As is proven in the game, as long as you keep resetting, the pain was never there, and that means that We are God We can avoid hurting very fragile girls with some of our ignorances

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ain't my fault I didn't know that was coming, I chose to go with Chika first had no idea about Rin, so it don't count.

As is proven in the game, as long as you keep resetting, the pain was never there, and that means that We are God We can avoid hurting very fragile girls with some of our ignorances
That's the point, hence why Sensei doesn't know why he just randomly woke up in another person's body right?
It ain't his fault, but OUR...
*Certain communi- Just a certain theme plays*
1608713707261.png

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes