blackpowerman

May 17, 2017
Tfw the game literally tells you all the answers and all you need to do is read it to get them.
Yo Sel I was playing earlier this week and lemme just say, this was a dope update. Stoked to see the main story progress

Ran into a small glitch where I wasn't able to trigger the second reset even though I had all the prior events so I just went into the script and changed the "if" statement, probably just a save error though.

raza1

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone have a list of names you can get each girl to call you that gives a reaction? Whether it's an :) reaction or otherwise? An :) reaction will usually put you back to re-entering the name again after a short dialogue...some of them are longer.

I found a few already like if you try to get Ami to call you "Daddy, Dad or Father" in the scene when she asks you what she should call you, you'll get an :) reaction. (Which you really should know is a bad idea considering her past anyways :D )

Haruka has a :) reaction if you get her to call you "Husband".....it's an interesting scene. Also the pet name for husband Darling triggers a scene but not an :) scene, in that she'll still call you it.

Sara is just kinky as all hell and want's to call you "Daddy" she probably has more reactions haven't found them if she does. Have a few to test since I'm on a fresh save at the moment.

It'd be nice if we had a reactions list recorded somewhere since there isn't one in the guide.

Reactions: cakeny

JonSummer

Jun 28, 2017
I cant figure out if there is an additional username outside of "HOPE". Feels like Im stuck. Is this intended or did I miss something?

Reactions: Alanthos

Eduseek

Mar 28, 2018
Check your happy scenes. You're probably missing a couple. As long as you have all of them except the last done and every event other than the new Chika/Futaba ones, that event will trigger on a Saturday morning.
Maybe you should hide chapter 2 events until player unlock that chapter? A lot of people are confused, because they think that they're missing something.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Okay, how do you actually advance in this game? I tried reading the wiki but it's just super confusing... Do you have to bump stats with ALL girls to proceed, or what...?

Noppaa

Feb 1, 2020
Do you have any way to translate to another language? I am studying English and have some words and phrases that I do not understand

raikunza

Aug 28, 2017
How do I trigger the 2 New lust events? I had their lust higher than 10 prior to the e"As loud as a whisper can be"

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Okay, how do you actually advance in this game? I tried reading the wiki but it's just super confusing... Do you have to bump stats with ALL girls to proceed, or what...?
Yes. The game tells you that in the beginning. There’s a whole mini-lecture about how to advance.

Do you have any way to translate to another language? I am studying English and have some words and phrases that I do not understand
I do not, unfortunately. Some people have tried translating the game but have not been able to keep up since it is very long and comes out very quickly.
Maybe you should hide chapter 2 events until player unlock that chapter? A lot of people are confused, because they think that they're missing something.
I thought about doing something like that but quickly backtracked on the idea when I realize I’d need to add an extra statement to every single event in the future. Given the amount of chapters/events planned, that section of the code will become way too overcrowded and too hard to manage.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone have a list of names you can get each girl to call you that gives a reaction? Whether it's an :) reaction or otherwise? An :) reaction will usually put you back to re-entering the name again after a short dialogue...some of them are longer.

I found a few already like if you try to get Ami to call you "Daddy, Dad or Father" in the scene when she asks you what she should call you, you'll get an :) reaction. (Which you really should know is a bad idea considering her past anyways :D )

Haruka has a :) reaction if you get her to call you "Husband".....it's an interesting scene. Also the pet name for husband Darling triggers a scene but not an :) scene, in that she'll still call you it.

Sara is just kinky as all hell and want's to call you "Daddy" she probably has more reactions haven't found them if she does. Have a few to test since I'm on a fresh save at the moment.

It'd be nice if we had a reactions list recorded somewhere since there isn't one in the guide.
I don't think there are any new names added since I made this list from the game's code, but I haven't really checked, so could be wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant figure out if there is an additional username outside of "HOPE". Feels like Im stuck. Is this intended or did I miss something?
There is another User who appears in a couple events, only shown in text. Try their username.

erdor

Nov 20, 2019
I was wondering Selebus , do you already have an ending for this game in mind? And when, if ever, do you think you will really be done with it? At any rate, this is probably already one of my favourite VNs of all time!

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
For some parts, yes. It’s very important to the game’s design as well
While your use of audio is really neat, having the game become literally unplayable for someone who is deaf or hard of hearing would suck. Imagine getting that far into the game and hitting a wall you don't even have a way of knowing is there. Maybe have some alternate way of getting the port number?

Also this game is rad and your writing is really well done, keep up the good work.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes