AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Not everyone remembers the exact name of the event where theyt hink the key could be. I, for example, completely missed the circles of hell one. Didn't connect it to "terminal" at all.
Now keep in mind that some don't play an update as soon as it comes. Some of the keys were also in events 2 months away from the part it actually asked for. Hard to remember that.
Oh, I agree. As I said, I forgot the number myself and totally didn't connect it to circles of hell - in retrospective, the place I would most likely find if I started checking the past events would be Yumi's pre-Halloween event. What baffles me is some people saying that they spent hours/days searching for answers outside of the game, when all it took me was one "Terminal number" search in this thread.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ld.Pentaghast If the last update left you uncomfortable, know that the game right now will still do the exact same thing.

There is basically a "happy event" per update. The writing has been consistent so far, so you will see glimpses of HAPPY stuff through the main story, and some of the events for the girls get either depressing or disturbing. Things go back to the status quo relatively quick though.

It IS 'see X event again' in this game. If you don't know a piece of previously presented information, you have to go back and look it up using the new replay function, that's what it's for, though it does add the ability to just watch what you've done already.
You misunderstood me. This part of my reply was about how "replies with people giving away the info would be deleted"
I am saying that if someone wants to tell them about it, to tell them which event it is, and not just what happens in it, so the one asking will actually know what to look for.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
The sizes also seem reasonable given the girls' probable ages.
You're not wrong, but there are a lot of small-chested girls. Sara's are kinda small for her probable age and Miku, Sana, and Molly are tiny in all respects for their probably ages.

Reactions: alex2011

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I started over with this full v12 and i notice the girls are in there winter cloths from the start during hangouts even though its not winter. Is that intentional?

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Just to chime in, this game definitely caters to those who like smaller girls. That’s my interest personally and there are plenty of Koikatsu games where most of the cast have big ole dohoonkabhankoloos. I’m talking real massive tonhongerekoogers.
I laughed so much at this. Loving you and your work more and more all the time Selebus lol.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Errrr... Is it normal that for gallery stuff, scenes reverted to what you see in most games instead of a full event gallery? I applied the gallery unlocker, but...

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Just to chime in, this game definitely caters to those who like smaller girls. That’s my interest personally and there are plenty of Koikatsu games where most of the cast have big ole dohoonkabhankoloos. I’m talking real massive tonhongerekoogers.
As someone who is being catered to, thank you for having a variety of sizes.
I just finished the update, "new" girls are very cute as always ("new" since we've technically met both of them before, though we didn't see Io). I'm really interested in finding out more about Io, her specific choice of words at certain points is interesting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I can't get any of the recent pink events to trigger; for example I've been trying to get the Kirin event called "Full Blossom" and I made sure to check the wiki to see if I met the requirements, which I do, but it just will not trigger. I've gone through five weekends just simming through trying to get anything to trigger, but nothing will.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.12.0 Part2] [Selebus] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.98 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.97 GB

Compressed PC Size: 906.8 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 887.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
welp.. so close.. MEGA reached the transfer quota limit before i finished downloading it and guess 1gb is still big for me hehe.. but thanks for the compressed version, really appreciated :)

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
This is where both the replay function and good old pen and paper come in. If it seems important, write it down.
But there is nothing to warn you that it should be needed. If you go by other games, it's never the case, unless the game is presented from the beginning as having some puzzles. Even if there is some secret info, MC always remembers it automatically, you as player don't have to. But ok, it's other games, it doesn't mean that this one must be the same.

But for a very very long time there's no warning in this game either. You play for several hours, and suddenly bam, out of nowhere, there's this single "puzzle". Well, there's a warning a little before that (but already way into the game), to write down one or maybe two things (I'm not sure) out of five you need to know. But as a whole it's still pretty unexpected.

And whole game is confusing like this. It's clear that it's not just a sex game, the amount of sex scenes is too low (that's not a complaint), and it's apparent fairly quickly. But the fact that real story is something else than it seems to be at first sight, not that much.

It's like if I'd write what I'd claim to be a style novel:

A secret agent would be investigating something, and it would lead him to a farm, where he would need to blend in, so he would get hired as a worker, and he'd get stuck there. There would be chapter after chapter about farm life, growing crops, breeding animals, adventures with broken tractor, getting married to lonely female farmer, etc. Everyone who would read few random chapters would say that it's awesome story about farm life. It could easily get a 'Farming novel of the year' award. But no! It would be a mystery novel. So for every fourty or so normal chapters, there would be a mysterious one. Weird tracks appearing behind barn, strange lights at night, crop circles of course, cows turning themselves inside out. And then another fourty thrilling chapters about farm life. And so on.

That's about the impression I get from this game so far. But it's fine, I'm having good time. Maybe I'll get the real story later, and it will be even better. Worst case, it will be like , enjoyable while is was going, and I can always forget the ending. :D

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Could I kindly request a compressed android version from you fiiine community members? Since my pc died from complications resulting from it being 10 years old, I can only use my tablet and I get a pacing error.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
But there is nothing to warn you that it should be needed. If you go by other games, it's never the case, unless the game is presented from the beginning as having some puzzles. Even if there is some secret info, MC always remembers it automatically, you as player don't have to. But ok, it's other games, it doesn't mean that this one must be the same.

But for a very very long time there's no warning in this game either. You play for several hours, and suddenly bam, out of nowhere, there's this single "puzzle". Well, there's a warning a little before that (but already way into the game), to write down one or maybe two things (I'm not sure) out of five you need to know. But as a whole it's still pretty unexpected.

And whole game is confusing like this. It's clear that it's not just a sex game, the amount of sex scenes is too low (that's not a complaint), and it's apparent fairly quickly. But the fact that real story is something else than it seems to be at first sight, not that much.

It's like if I'd write what I'd claim to be a style novel:

A secret agent would be investigating something, and it would lead him to a farm, where he would need to blend in, so he would get hired as a worker, and he'd get stuck there. There would be chapter after chapter about farm life, growing crops, breeding animals, adventures with broken tractor, getting married to lonely female farmer, etc. Everyone who would read few random chapters would say that it's awesome story about farm life. It could easily get a 'Farming novel of the year' award. But no! It would be a mystery novel. So for every fourty or so normal chapters, there would be a mysterious one. Weird tracks appearing behind barn, strange lights at night, crop circles of course, cows turning themselves inside out. And then another fourty thrilling chapters about farm life. And so on.

That's about the impression I get from this game so far. But it's fine, I'm having good time. Maybe I'll get the real story later, and it will be even better. Worst case, it will be like , enjoyable while is was going, and I can always forget the ending. :D
Yeah I love this game but it pretty much sums up my experience with it too. I love the mystery aspects of this game but I wish there was more of it... The vast majority of this VN feels like nothing is really happening and just generic dating sim VN tropes like most of the garbage on this site (even if this one is better written than those).. The most entertaining things about this VN are the mystery stuff. I don't really care too much about a lot of the melodrama or the slice of life shit too much.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes