smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The most entertaining things about this VN are the mystery stuff. I don't really care too much about a lot of the melodrama or the slice of life shit too much.
I'm coming at this from the other side, I like the normal stuff and don't mind some mystery, the amount of which is fine for me. Only for my taste, this mystery seems to go a little beyond that, into "fucked up" territory. But there's not too much of it, so it's ok. But if the mystery is what you're after, then yeah, there's not enough of it. :)

Llamarama

Dec 29, 2018
The mac version is damaged (both mega and nopy uploads) which either causes it to not run or crash at certain parts. I've made a new uncorrupted mac version that you can download here:

Reactions: NotCopy

Llamarama

Dec 29, 2018
I think the Mac ZIP for 0.12 Part 2 is corrupted... I tried the Mega, Nopy, and mirror links, and they all downloaded but won't unzip. Anyone have a confirmed readable Mac link?
I "fixed" it (ie. made a new Mac one from the PC/Linux files using RenPy):

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just to chime in, this game definitely caters to those who like smaller girls. That’s my interest personally and there are plenty of Koikatsu games where most of the cast have big ole dohoonkabhankoloos. I’m talking real massive tonhongerekoogers.
While I share this interest, every so often you just gotta appreciate a girl with great stage presence, a beautiful voice, and a balcony you can do Shakespeare off of. (Hence why Futaba is among my favorites)

Seriously though, I think the game has a great mix of body-types.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I can't get any of the recent pink events to trigger; for example I've been trying to get the Kirin event called "Full Blossom" and I made sure to check the wiki to see if I met the requirements, which I do, but it just will not trigger. I've gone through five weekends just simming through trying to get anything to trigger, but nothing will.
A common pattern lately has been that your game file was corrupted, and your save is fine. That gets fixed by re-downloading the game.
However, you should post your save just before the event supposedly activates, so we can check in our own game if it isn't your save or you missed an event.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ok the 'Changing of the Seasons' thing can go diaf. Not only was it a pain to input but where in the flaming fuck is the info even from?

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Fun update, I went through some of the new content and will be checking out the updated scenes on a new save. I like the new girls and the different dynamics they have to everyone else

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Ok the 'Changing of the Seasons' thing can go diaf. Not only was it a pain to input but where in the flaming fuck is the info even from?
All over the place. The game literally tells you to write down two of the answers and one of them is being given to you over and over again in the middle of the scene.

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
I'm pretty sure I'm entering the IP address correctly but it won't accept it and I've gone and looked at the address 5 times now

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes