alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sure, I was only referring to the game, nothing matters, nothing is real etc. Of course, I will try with the little cheat and bring Rin back in the game. I used the computer after I finished this update, and if it goes to shit, I'll have to get back to before the beach event. Crossing my fingers....
Or does nothing matter? Maybe it's a lie, a trick to make you think that. You never know with this game. :p

LokJbj

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys, i hope someone can help me T.T i'm having problems with the last update (0.12.0 part2), i use a Mac and when i try to unzip the zip file, it says "the archive is incomplete". i tried different ways to try to open it but no one is working. is it only me having this problem? Is there any chance to fix it, or something i can try? thx a lot, i think best game ever:D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd love to see this asshole MC pork the shit out of Chinami.
That can't happen officially because Patreon AND she might not be developed enough for F95, she must show signs of being pubescent according to rule 7, so we'll have to wait for an...unofficial source. I don't know, I did get a similar character passed by staff for a different project I am unofficially helping with, not unofficial in the sense that Chinami content would have to be, just unofficial in that I am not one of the actual devs for the project I'm helping. Even better, the character I got approved was using Honey Select 2 studio graphics, so Chinami actually has a better chance than my character in the rule 7 department. The real threat to Chinami content is Patreon.

Reactions: Ankoku and DrFree

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I don't see Sensei as someone who would want to "pork the shit out of Chinami". And I wouldn't say he's as big asshole as some people in this thread say. He's obviously no role model. Chasing after his students, and all at once on top of that, it makes him not a good person, even by relaxed standards I have for fictional worlds. But I don't get the feeling that he's really evil, or trying to intentionally hurt anyone. Yes, he could expect that something will go wrong. But it's a weird world with shortage of men and everything. I can still go with half serious excuse, that perhaps he just thinks that his heart is big enough for all, optimist who believes that things will work out, or something like that.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I don't see Sensei as someone who would want to "pork the shit out of Chinami". And I wouldn't say he's as big asshole as some people in this thread say. He's obviously no role model. Chasing after his students, and all at once on top of that, it makes him not a good person, even by relaxed standards I have for fictional worlds. But I don't get the feeling that he's really evil, or trying to intentionally hurt anyone. Yes, he could expect that something will go wrong. But it's a weird world with shortage of men and everything. I can still go with half serious excuse, that perhaps he just thinks that his heart is big enough for all, optimist who believes that things will work out, or something like that.
I see your point, however, if you look back at Yumi's event, you will realize not even "Sensei" has complete control of what he wants or does.
And if you also remember our previous arguments about Chika's fingering event, you will realize that "by simply pursuing X girl's events, you are enabling Sensei to do things to her. You won't be warned about what he will do. No choices will be prompted to choose from"

yumis2.png

Hence, it doesn't matter how much "must protect" Sensei can get, we don't know how consistent this is. This very world and character was designed with this in mind. To enable those events.

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
This story is really good so far. Even tugged on some personal heart strings. His attitude half the time (maybe even more) is a complete mood killer. He pretends to give a shit. Then sometimes he actually gives a shit. Then he will actually treat them like shit. Still good. Just frustrating at times.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This story is really good so far. Even tugged on some personal heart strings. His attitude half the time (maybe even more) is a complete mood killer. He pretends to give a shit. Then sometimes he actually gives a shit. Then he will actually treat them like shit. Still good. Just frustrating at times.
Lol we actually just had a convo about this, right above your comment.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He will pork anything that moves and has practically said something to that effect already on at least one occasion, so yeah, he would go after Chinami.

Yeah, solid doubt on that one. Sensei isn't an optimist by any definition I'd use, at best he's a nihilist (maybe a hedonistic nihilist?). Though I agree that Sensei as portrayed so far wouldn't go for Chinami considering that his feelings towards her so far seem to be "protect at all costs".
He isn't an optimist in ANY sense of the word. He is an opportunist, he will take what he can get.

I see your point, however, if you look back at Yumi's event, you will realize not even "Sensei" has complete control of what he wants or does.
And if you also remember our previous arguments about Chika's fingering event, you will realize that "by simply pursuing X girl's events, you are enabling Sensei to do things to her. You won't be warned about what he will do. No choices will be prompted to choose from"

View attachment 996643

Hence, it doesn't matter how much "must protect" Sensei can get, we don't know how consistent this is. This very world and character was designed with this in mind. To enable those events.
Yep, there is this to deal with as well. Even IF player Sensei wouldn't touch Chinami, that DOES NOT mean someone else who takes over in one of those 'you aren't in control' moments won't. They seem to be out to do anything and everything possible to mess with him and anyone around him, no matter the circumstances.

It's because he's evolving as the story unfolds and with that evolution comes changes that may or may not be drastic in nature. Those changes may also be good or bad at times, it all depends on what influences them.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes