KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That song has been around since the beginning. It's the song playing during the sleepover scene where Ayane threatens to shoot herself.
Nope that is chinamis theme song and everytime I hear it I go "aw shit yeah chinami's here" every once in a while it gets played in the wrong spot and I shrug off my disappointment... but these feels happened so many times with Uta it left me very sad. Also this isn't me saying to fix it, nothing wrong with it(unlike your obsession with everything not bird related in this story, srsly messed up bro), just fix me and my broken heart.

Last edited:

Dackma

Dec 4, 2018
I've gone through 4 weeks, (in game), since the last update and I can't get the 'There is nothing" event to trigger. In fact, nothing new seems to have happened since the Halloween party. Makoto has been missing for weeks. I'm stuck in a loop. What do I need to do to advance from here?

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
I don't even have that on my event tracker, so that must be one where the name changes if you miss it. There are two scenaios I can think of with one being more likely. The first is you chose wrong when given a choice and pissed a girl off. The second, and more likely, is that it was a lust event and you didn't have enough lust to trigger it when the deadline passed.

What section of the tracker is it marked under?
It's the last Happy Scene.

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
So, I was wondering, is there anyway to achieve "Love Life, Let Go", without having to go all the way back to before the beach event, and start all over from playing there again? Ok, cheat, so to speak. I didn't know I hadn't got this event before loooooooong after, and am now almost finished with this update. Please, anyone??? Would really like to get to "know" Rin better also.

LokJbj

Sep 21, 2020
Hi, i'm having problems with the last update (0.12.0 part2), i use a Mac and when i try to unzip the zip file, it says "the archive is incomplete". i tried different ways to try to open it but no one is working. is it only me having this problem? Is there any chance to fix it, or something i can try? thx a lot, i think best game ever:D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's the last Happy Scene.
I figured that out when they described it above, it must be one of those with a different name for missing it.

after rewrite event the world always broken how to trigger reset event?
Keep visiting places, there is one specific place that has a specific result when visited. Do that enough and you move on.

So, I was wondering, is there anyway to achieve "Love Life, Let Go", without having to go all the way back to before the beach event, and start all over from playing there again? Ok, cheat, so to speak. I didn't know I hadn't got this event before loooooooong after, and am now almost finished with this update. Please, anyone??? Would really like to get to "know" Rin better also.
Yeah, don't do what Rin tells you not to in the first place. There is a cheat on the computer on weekends, but that marks your save as a cheater, which has no known consequences, yet. Knowing this game, it WILL have consequences, potentially worse than missing Rin.

Reactions: Ankoku

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, Selebus. Great game you have made.

I saw you said you're planning to keep working on this game for still a few years. Which is a good thing. But you already know how the story will progress and end ? Or are you progressing the story based on what ideas you have on the moment ? (I'm not asking for spoiler ;) )

And seeing the number of (romanceable) characters already in the game and now that you added 2 new girls into the story. I was wondering, Do you already know how many characters the game will have in total at the end ?

Keep doing a good great for next coming updates. I won't have the time to play in the coming weeks, but once I have free time again, I'll definitely support your work. (y)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I figured that out when they described it above, it must be one of those with a different name for missing it.
All the misseable events change their names once missed.
One of the reasons I went back and banged another man's wife is because her "Need to be hurt" changed to "Hurt me"

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Am I the only one getting parsing error on android? I already reinstalled the apk 3 times its still error I used the link on patron to install the game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
All the misseable events change their names once missed.
One of the reasons I went back and banged another man's wife is because her "Need to be hurt" changed to "Hurt me"
I haven't missed any except an intentional look into the Rin betrayal on my old save, so I didn't know if it was just some or all, good to know, I'll have to go through a 'miss all events possible' run when I finish my attempt at a perfect run, which in turn will be after I figure out what in the heck ate all 24GB of my memory while playing the latest build.

Yes, I'm still trying to figure that out, which is why I'm as active on the thread as I have been instead of being silent while trying to play from the beginning.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019

Keep visiting places, there is one specific place that has a specific result when visited. Do that enough and you move on.

Yeah, don't do what Rin tells you not to in the first place. There is a cheat on the computer on weekends, but that marks your save as a cheater, which has no known consequences, yet. Knowing this game, it WILL have consequences, potentially worse than missing Rin.
Ha ha, some crazy shit is definitely going to happen, but I rather go back to this last save of today, before "cheating", instead of going aaaaaall the way back before the beach event, or sadly, play without Rin. I'll see what happens, nothing matters anyway, right? ;-)

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
So I just realized that with Sensei plus 20 main girls and then add in HOPE we’ll have exactly enough major characters that an insane person could assign a Major Arcana to each one.
I am that insane person, so without further ado:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't believe you didn't assign Sensei as the Fool
Both for a Persona reference (the protagonist is always the Fool, since it's generally associated with "unlimited potential") and because he is the most foolish person to ever exist, at least according to Maya.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes