alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're the one who put in the work, we just provided the reward for your efforts.

I'm a monster for intentionally trying to find the worst names to get called during sex besides Husband for Haruka. Truly I am not a gentleman, but if she says she's okay with Darling then.... :)
It'd be neat if the game replaced "baby" in "baby it's cold outside" with Chika's sex name for you.

L Ron Hubbard it's cold outside
Oh Charlie Chaplin's mustache
Ayane still calls me Franklin Delano Roosevelt like 6 months later
And here I am using the most generic and obvious name humanly possible. :ROFLMAO:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Selebus I love your game to the pieces. I think you can even write an actual anime with your skills. This game has the best writing in any adult game in history in my opinion and amazing sex scenes are cherry on the top. But I'm dissapointed about the updates a little. Like I would enjoy more if we develop relationships with the current girls in the class rather than constantly adding new girls. We only have sex with 3 girls from the class and we haven't done anything remotely sexual whatsoever with more than half of class. The worst crime is we haven't got a bj from Chika :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside it isn't only about the sex ual content either. A couple examples: We have gone to hell with Rin and we don't have any lovey dovey staff with her at all. She hasn't show any interest in Sensei more than a friend despite her boss claims otherwise . I know Yumi is the Tsundere character ( yes the tsundere since I don't think Maya is a tsundere ) and all but we spent too much time with her but we didn't the do much on romance department after that kiss at the beginning of the game. Isn't this the time shows her love with actions in here tsundere way ? Anyways the problem with constantly adding new girls is that we can't do anything with them too. Like Molly and Tsuneyo added while ago but after their initial launch 5-6 events, before we develop a relationship with them puff 2 more news girls added. So they stayed with their initial scenes only. My point is, isn't it better the further develop the relationships with the girls the game has rather than adding new ones? We already have too many characters and many of them sadly stayed under developed so adding more and more character means having more characters with minimal amount of development. Btw I don't want to dissrespect or anything like that. Sorry If I'm doing it. This are just my uneducated opinions really. I just wonder about what you think about this

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
will we be getting Maya love scenes anytime in the future? just curious cuz she's my fav of the bunch
All characters except the obvious, Chinami because Patreon, but also because she might be an F95 violation, will officially get content, the one left over will have to wait until it unofficially happens.

Selebus I love your game to the pieces. I think you can even write an anime with your skills. This game has the best writing in any adult game in history in my opinion and amazing sex scenes are cherry on the top. But I'm dissapointed about the updates a little. Like I would enjoy more if we develop relationships with the current girls rather than constantly adding new girls. We only have sex with 3 girls from the class and we haven't done anything remotely sexual whatsoever with more than half of class. The worst crime is we haven't got a bj from Chika :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside it isn't about the sex either. A couple examples: We have gone to hell with Rin and we don't have any lovey dovey staff with her at all. I know Yumi is the Tsundere character (yes the tsundere since I don't think Maya is a tsundere unlike the popular opinion) and all but we spent too much time with her but we didn't do anything with her after that kiss at the beginning of the game. I mean she is tsundere so she actually likes Sensei. Shouldn't something needs to happen after all this time we spent together? Anyways the problem with constantly adding new girls is that we can't do anything with them too. Like Molly and Tsu added while ago but after their initial launch 5-6 events, before we develop a relationship with them puff 2 more news girls added. So they stayed with their initial scenes only. My point is, isn't it better the further develop the relationships with the girls the game has rather than adding new ones? We already have too many characters and most of them sadly stayed under developed so adding more and more character means having more characters with minimal amount of development. Btw I don't want to dissrespect or anything like that. Sorry If I'm doing it. This are just my uneducated opinions really. I just wonder about what you think about this
He probably could and I have no doubt it would be highly praised as one of if not THE best anime of its season.

There won't be a constant addition of new girls, it has actually been a while since the last time new girls were added, Molly and Tsuneyo, and he does give the newbies some time to develop before adding more, which in turn also gives the original girls time as well. It is a delicate balance to maintain. The reason Molly and Tsuneyo didn't get another update yet is because Selebus updated some of the other girls like Miku.

This isn't like the game Corruption, where all Mr. C ever does is add new girls, exaggeration included.

Also, the additions don't happen in this game unless the story fits, everything is based around the story in this one, so if the story doesn't fit adding more girls in an update, that update won't get new girls. The same goes for developing existing girls, if the story doesn't fit developing the girls we have, new girl or not, the ones we have won't get developed.

As for sexual relations, the girls you say player Sensei hasn't had sex with aren't ready in the story. It would have to be player Sensei forcing them into sex, rape or coercion in other words, to have any girl that we haven't had sex with have sex at this point. They will have their time, but the story must fit.

Chika's almost there, but she's not quite ready to go that far. Despite her appearance, she seems to have a pretty high self-esteem, so she wouldn't just throw away her first time to anyone, she's the type that wants to wait for the right person. Player Sensei isn't that person, yet. She's not even ready for a full blowjob yet, so give it some time, she'll get there.

The thing you have to remember about Rin is that she is still recovering from the beach event at the point her events stopped, so she isn't ready to start seeing anyone let alone player Sensei.

Yumi is a bit of a tsundere, but she also genuinely hates player Sensei for most of the story so far, I mean player Sensei did force a kiss on her out of literally nowhere. She didn't want to be kissed when player Sensei kissed her, that was forced and she hated him for it. She's just starting to get over the hatred during the Christmas event, so she's going to take a while yet.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Selebus I love your game to the pieces. I think you can even write an actual anime with your skills. This game has the best writing in any adult game in history in my opinion and amazing sex scenes are cherry on the top. But I'm dissapointed about the updates a little. Like I would enjoy more if we develop relationships with the current girls in the class rather than constantly adding new girls. We only have sex with 3 girls from the class and we haven't done anything remotely sexual whatsoever with more than half of class. The worst crime is we haven't got a bj from Chika :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside it isn't only about the sex ual content either. A couple examples: We have gone to hell with Rin and we don't have any lovey dovey staff with her at all. She hasn't show any interest in Sensei more than a friend despite her boss claims otherwise . I know Yumi is the Tsundere character ( yes the tsundere since I don't think Maya is a tsundere ) and all but we spent too much time with her but we didn't the do much on romance department after that kiss at the beginning of the game. Isn't this the time shows her love with actions in here tsundere way ? Anyways the problem with constantly adding new girls is that we can't do anything with them too. Like Molly and Tsuneyo added while ago but after their initial launch 5-6 events, before we develop a relationship with them puff 2 more news girls added. So they stayed with their initial scenes only. My point is, isn't it better the further develop the relationships with the girls the game has rather than adding new ones? We already have too many characters and many of them sadly stayed under developed so adding more and more character means having more characters with minimal amount of development. Btw I don't want to dissrespect or anything like that. Sorry If I'm doing it. This are just my uneducated opinions really. I just wonder about what you think about this
This isa case of "It will be ready when its ready"
Sel has already a track record in delivwring as promised, sohave some trust in that.
He has said that eventually all girls will get sex scenes. But Sel treats these characters as people; they won't just start having sex with Sensei. Ami, Ayane, Makoto and Futaba were already predisposed to start a relationship with him. Chika is an exception.

They will get sex scenes when their characters are ready to get them.

About the number of girls, normally I would agree with you, seriously. But I suggest you read the post from Sel in page 270 (I think) about reaching the patreon goal.
The game was already going to take years to go where Sel wanted to take it. Nowits the same, but BIGGERER.
All I can say is "it will be worth it"

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This isa case of "It will be ready when its ready"
Sel has already a track record in delivwring as promised, sohave some trust in that.
He has said that eventually all girls will get sex scenes. But Sel treats these characters as people; they won't just start having sex with Sensei. Ami, Ayane, Makoto and Futaba were already predisposed to start a relationship with him. Chika is an exception.

They will get sex scenes when their characters are ready to get them.

About the number of girls, normally I would agree with you, seriously. But I suggest you read the post from Sel in page 270 (I think) about reaching the patreon goal.
The game was already going to take years to go where Sel wanted to take it. Nowits the same, but BIGGERER.
All I can say is "it will be worth it"
Yeah. The condensed version of that post is basically this:

My goal isn't to appease people who are only in this to have sex with the girls. There's a lot more to character development than just seeing how far you can push your huge totally normal sized penis into everyone. If you're in this only for the end goal, just back out now. It's highly likely some characters in this game won't have sex scenes for another two years or more. And I'm completely fine with that.

But if you are in this to watch these girls grow, to watch the world grow, or to try and understand what the ever-living fuck is happening in Kumon-mi...I promise that I will continue to make that happen on the 1st and the 15th of every month until it is done.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But if you are in this to watch these girls grow, to watch the world grow, or to try and understand what the ever-living fuck is happening in Kumon-mi...I promise that I will continue to make that happen on the 1st and the 15th of every month until it is done.
And in time there we will also give them something they can grow too
-A Coome- Kumer

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
All characters except the obvious, Chinami because Patreon, but also because she might be an F95 violation, will officially get content, the one left over will have to wait until it unofficially happens.

He probably could and I have no doubt it would be highly praised as one of if not THE best anime of its season.

There won't be a constant addition of new girls, it has actually been a while since the last time new girls were added, Molly and Tsuneyo, and he does give the newbies some time to develop before adding more, which in turn also gives the original girls time as well. It is a delicate balance to maintain. The reason Molly and Tsuneyo didn't get another update yet is because Selebus updated some of the other girls like Miku.

This isn't like the game Corruption, where all Mr. C ever does is add new girls, exaggeration included.

Also, the additions don't happen in this game unless the story fits, everything is based around the story in this one, so if the story doesn't fit adding more girls in an update, that update won't get new girls. The same goes for developing existing girls, if the story doesn't fit developing the girls we have, new girl or not, the ones we have won't get developed.

As for sexual relations, the girls you say player Sensei hasn't had sex with aren't ready in the story. It would have to be player Sensei forcing them into sex, rape or coercion in other words, to have any girl that we haven't had sex with have sex at this point. They will have their time, but the story must fit.

Chika's almost there, but she's not quite ready to go that far. Despite her appearance, she seems to have a pretty high self-esteem, so she wouldn't just throw away her first time to anyone, she's the type that wants to wait for the right person. Player Sensei isn't that person, yet. She's not even ready for a full blowjob yet, so give it some time, she'll get there.

The thing you have to remember about Rin is that she is still recovering from the beach event at the point her events stopped, so she isn't ready to start seeing anyone let alone player Sensei.

Yumi is a bit of a tsundere, but she also genuinely hates player Sensei for most of the story so far, I mean player Sensei did force a kiss on her out of literally nowhere. She didn't want to be kissed when player Sensei kissed her, that was forced and she hated him for it. She's just starting to get over the hatred during the Christmas event, so she's going to take a while yet.
Maybe you missunderstood me because of my bad English but I never said 'add more sex to the game regardless context' or anything like that. On the contrary I love the story and characters. I love the pacing of the story. I mean more development which comes the romance-sexual scenes comes with it when it make sense. I also never want mc raping any characters why do you even imply that? I literally love all the characters in the game and it breaks my heart when terrible and dark things happens to them. I even cried on one of the Makoto's scenes. That's how amazing the characters are. You can feel the connection with them. My point was just about the developing the current characters especially with the ones that has less development instead of adding new ones. That's all. I don't want anything to be rushed. This is the one of the best adult games in history if not the best. So my comment wasn't even a criticism of the game itself rather it was some kind of a wish for future updates. I think I messed up with my wording and my horny side got best of me while writing it. Really sorry

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah. The condensed version of that post is basically this:

My goal isn't to appease people who are only in this to have sex with the girls. There's a lot more to character development than just seeing how far you can push your huge totally normal sized penis into everyone. If you're in this only for the end goal, just back out now. It's highly likely some characters in this game won't have sex scenes for another two years or more. And I'm completely fine with that.

I think it's because of my bad english and I really messed up the wording. I tried to clarify myself with another comment

> Maybe you missunderstood me because of my bad English but I never said 'add more sex to the game regardless context' or anything like that. On the contrary I love the story and characters. I love the pacing of the story. I mean more development which comes the romance-sexual scenes comes with it when it make sense. I also never want mc raping any characters why do you even imply that? I literally love all the characters in the game and it breaks my heart when terrible and dark things happens to them. I even cried on one of the Makoto's scenes. That's how amazing the characters are. You can feel the connection with them. My point was just about the developing the current characters especially with the ones that has less development instead of adding new ones. That's all. I don't want anything to be rushed. This is the one of the best adult games in history if not the best. So my comment wasn't even a criticism of the game itself rather it was some kind of a wish for future updates. I think I messed up with my wording and my horny side got best of me while writing it. Really sorry

Again as I read your comment, I think I was wrong. Sorry

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe you missunderstood me because of my bad English but I never said 'add more sex to the game regardless context' or anything like that. On the contrary I love the story and characters. I love the pacing of the story. I mean more development which comes the romance-sexual scenes comes with it when it make sense. I also never want mc raping any characters why do you even imply that? I literally love all the characters in the game and it breaks my heart when terrible and dark things happens to them. I even cried on one of the Makoto's scenes. That's how amazing the characters are. You can feel the connection with them. My point was just about the developing the current characters especially with the ones that has less development instead of adding new ones. That's all. I don't want anything to be rushed. This is the one of the best adult games in history if not the best. So my comment wasn't even a criticism of the game itself rather it was some kind of a wish for future updates. I think I messed up with my wording and my horny side got best of me while writing it. Really sorry
I never said you did say 'add more sex regardless' or anything like that. It will take time, which is where their development as a character comes in.

We only have sex with 3 girls from the class and we haven't done anything remotely sexual whatsoever with more than half of class.
I was explaining why we have only had sex with three girls out of the class in response to this quote. It is because the rest aren't ready to go there.

I also never implied anything about rape, that is just what would have to happen in order to put a sex scene for any girl who we haven't had sex with yet. The only ones where it wouldn't be rape are the ones that already have full sex scenes like Ayane, the rest aren't ready, they need time to open up and accept player Sensei as more than their teacher.

Think of it like you would a real person, you don't go for sex with a real person until that person says they are okay with it. The same thing applies here, only when each girl lets player Sensei have sex with them, otherwise it would have to be written as a rape scene because they have not been shown as willing.

All the current characters are being developed, just not all at once and only a little at a time as the story permits. We just got to a major milestone with Miku not that long ago and Kirin is developing fairly quickly, as expected of someone like her. The others are a bit less open sexually, so that's why their development hasn't gone sexual, they are getting there, just slower.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes