alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm 100% fluent in Japanese and I still haven't gotten it... o_Oo_Oo_O
Selebus was saying that knowing how it works might be an issue, you being fluent means you know how it works.

A lot of the information you needed has been presented multiple times. The user and terminal #s especially have all been showcased fairly frequently. I'm really surprised how many people play this game and pay no attention to all the little details, especially considering how much effort you put into calling subtle attention to them.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is likely due to the rampant and VERY incorrect belief that all games on here are H games or should be to be allowed here. Some people may still be trying to go into the game expecting none of the text to matter, like in most H games, despite the multiple warnings otherwise. If they do, so be it, they've earned the consequences willingly and shall, as far as I'm concerned, take said consequences if they even decide to continue.

Hey m8, I am the one who brought it up. I also thought of virginities taken adding to the number, however, keep in mind that this is the main story event. Ayane's wasn't necessary to get there (asfar as I remember), for example.
Same withnumber of women we've had sex wth, since those are optional.

Thats when it came to me: Maya's reaction in the beach if you didn't do anything with Ami. She says "huh... Interesting"
This means that Maya EXPECTS us to start something with Ami.

And if you read some of my previous posts, I theorized about MC not being some random who took over "Sensei's" body but Sensei himself, with his memories fucked up.

My idea right now is that Sensei has started a relationship at least 3 times with Ami before.
It could be that, but I hadn't thought of the rows of checkmarks...
Right now I am thinking of the Arakawa family.
The 3 checkmarks could be the memebers that MC has desecrated, in a way. Taking over the uncle, and invading the house of Ami's parents. This could be Sensei's subconscious feeling guilty over it.
Ami is singled out becuse she is the one we could've avoided hurting.
That...makes A LOT of sense, a scary amount really.

Then how isn't it obvious to you of all people? This is not a game, it's much deeper. Sensei is in game world, a virtual reality, but also outside of it. The computer system that runs it is malfunctioning. Your own IRL computer is malfunctioning too. It's clear as day, everything is connected, *you* are Sensei, and now you will get sucked in the game world! You lucky bastard, say hello to girls from me. I just hope that when it's my time, I'll get my own copy of the world, otherwise it would be quite overcrowded.
Oh I will, especially to a certain upper class black haired character who seems unable to look at 'commoners' any other way but from above. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, the game thing is only a theory at this point with several others still very possible and with signs pointing at every single one as being correct.

Now you can't unread? unsay? whatever you call it, anymore *evil laugh*
Let thy knowledge corrupt thy mind of thou and may it never be cleansed
I've been pronouncing it using the Japanese pronunciation this whole time, even after I got the joke. Still funny, though.

there is literally over 6 hours of playthrough, and the best hint you can give is "get headphones"? dick
No, it is a very valid tip, you'll figure it out if you actually take the advice.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Definitely one of the more unique games on this site, but I'mma have to wait on a couple of updates before continuing. Everything gets confusing and I get stuck on some things that aren't clear if it's because of the the content not being in the game yet, or it's because of an obscure part that I missed.

I also forget who is who because of the long waits inbetween builds so I'mma just wait for the content to stack up then go back in and somehow try to remember everything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Jesus, Ayane is the funniest thing I've witnessed in a while and it's all for the wrong type of dark humor lmao. I need those 3 pre ordered coffins
and the three preorder outfits.

Definitely one of the more unique games on this site, but I'mma have to wait on a couple of updates before continuing. Everything gets confusing and I get stuck on some things that aren't clear if it's because of the the content not being in the game yet, or it's because of an obscure part that I missed.

I also forget who is who because of the long waits inbetween builds so I'mma just wait for the content to stack up then go back in and somehow try to remember everything.
There is actually no point in the game where you can get stuck because of content that is not in yet at this time. You can complete everything with what is in the game now. There is likely a piece of information you missed in an event.

Reactions: Ankoku and DrFree

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
I would like to thank the creator of this game.
You made me feel like an absolute shitbag Happy person for doing all the naughty stuff with Chicka and then the talk with Rin at the beach. Nearly could not play anymore.

I don't think there is a way to prevent that scene or is there?
Only a few games made me feel this way. Roschar just became a patron of you.
[Do you prefer patreon or subscribestar?]
Keep up the work <3

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I would like to thank the creator of this game.
You made me feel like an absolute shitbag Happy person for doing all the naughty stuff with Chicka and then the talk with Rin at the beach. Nearly could not play anymore.

I don't think there is a way to prevent that scene or is there?
Only a few games made me feel this way. Roschar just became a patron of you.
[Do you prefer patreon or subscribestar?]
Keep up the work <3
Aw man. You were a bad homie :( (don't worry, I was too).

To prevent this, don't do Chika's Schadenfreude before the beach event. I've attached two save files, in case you want them. One is for the beach event, in which you'll make Rin (more or less) happier at the beach. This should show on save screen page 11, use the arrow keys at the bottom of the "load page" to navigate.

The other is a complete save file up to V0.11 Part 1, in case you finished the winter update and don't want to go through it again after the beach event. This should show on save screen page 14.

:)

Have fun!

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, quick question.

If I missed an event because i didn't have enough lust with one character. Does replaying the event will trigger the missed event when I'll have enough lust for that character ?

thanks.

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
Aw man. You were a bad homie :( (don't worry, I was too).

To prevent this, don't do Chika's Schadenfreude before the beach event. I've attached two save files, in case you want them. One is for the beach event, in which you'll make Rin (more or less) happier at the beach. This should show on save screen page 11, use the arrow keys at the bottom of the "load page" to navigate.

The other is a complete save file up to V0.11 Part 1, in case you finished the winter update and don't want to go through it again after the beach event. This should show on save screen page 14.

:)

Have fun!
Thank you. Now I can see what happens! Now I can be a good pervert homie

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

As alex said, you definitely got stuck. There is a wiki witht he requirements for each event to trigger, and there is even a walktrhough.
honestly, I suggest you go to the dorm rooms (probably in the weekend) and tehn click on "head back home" instead of talking to a girl.
Thats one of the first blocks for anyone.
Hey, quick question.

If I missed an event because i didn't have enough lust with one character. Does replaying the event will trigger the missed event when I'll have enough lust for that character ?

thanks.
The replay function doesn't seem to work like that... I suggest you use one of the "cheat codes" in the weekend with the computer. This is to trigger, for example, the beach event.
I haven't tried this myself, but it could work...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, quick question.

thanks.
If an event is not red, you did not miss it. If it is red, you have to either accept the loss of the event or reload a save that starts with enough time before the event to grind the lust.

As alex said, you definitely got stuck. There is a wiki witht he requirements for each event to trigger, and there is even a walktrhough.
honestly, I suggest you go to the dorm rooms (probably in the weekend) and tehn click on "head back home" instead of talking to a girl.
Thats one of the first blocks for anyone.

The replay function doesn't seem to work like that... I suggest you use one of the "cheat codes" in the weekend with the computer. This is to trigger, for example, the beach event.
I haven't tried this myself, but it could work...
No, the way the replay function seems like it is supposed to work is it unlocks events as you see them, so any event not seen is an event not unlocked for replay.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
No, the way the replay function seems like it is supposed to work is it unlocks events as you see them, so any event not seen is an event not unlocked for replay.
Actually that doesn't seem to be the case. For example, in my playthorugh where I was a bad uncle, when I replayed Trinity 2 the dialogue was as if I HAD been a good uncle.
If you did start a relationship with Ami, when she brings out the other girls, Sensei thinks "I want to tell her she IS among them"
If you chose not to, he thinks "I want to tell her I care for her, just not in the same way"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually that doesn't seem to be the case. For example, in my playthorugh where I was a bad uncle, when I replayed Trinity 2 the dialogue was as if I HAD been a good uncle.
If you did start a relationship with Ami, when she brings out the other girls, Sensei thinks "I want to tell her she IS among them"
If you chose not to, he thinks "I want to tell her I care for her, just not in the same way"
Most scenes play out similar either way with minor changes, so that would be a case where it would unlock regardless. If, for example, you do not have the stats for an event, such as the lust events, that is a case where it would not.

That second one is the case the other user mentioned. They reached a point with a lust scene and did not have the lust up to the required level on the character in that scene. However, there seems to be a common misconception among newer players that they miss an event even if it hasn't been marked, hence my first sentence in my reply to them. It isn't missed unless it is marked red.

That said, there is a point of no return that depends on how far behind the character's lust stat is and what methods are available to raise lust for that character.

If it is one of the three current invite over capable characters and they are only six points off with a few days until the event, you can get three lust off of inviting them per invite with a daily potential of nine assuming there is ever a point where a character is available in all three time periods, though it is usually one or two periods of availability leading to a max of three to six lust that can be ground per day.

At two invites per day, it would only take one day to grind the missing lust in this example scenario, two days at three per day with one invite per day. In this case, it would be reachable in the short time span left.

However, let's say you have one day left and the character needs a full ten lust.

As established above, each day has a maximum potential of nine and that requires the character to be capable of being invited over AND available in all three time periods of the day for being invited over.

Given that there is no character available for being invited in all time periods on a given day and that the total possible maximum for a given day is under the total necessary for the scene to trigger, the scene is effectively a lost cause. It is not officially missed, but it cannot be unlocked in that play through because there is no way to gain the necessary lust in time.

To summarize, events don't have super big changes unless they have a stat necessary to unlock them and a time limit in which to do so with a couple exceptions, one being the bad homie scenario, and events that do have a stat to grind and a time limit can still be unlocked depending on the available methods and the time left. Lust events in particular can be unlocked as close as the day before assuming the necessary lust is low enough that it can be ground out in one day with a potential maximum lust of nine and a probable maximum of three to six and that the necessary lust is at most nine and preferably some where in the six or less range. Events are also not missed unless marked red, but might as well be in a case like a lust event being too close to grind.

Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes