nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Hi people i just discover this game, is amazing so far but a have question, can we change the name of MC? or is it sensei forever?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
preskerd
Oh, so you were just curious on when we are getting there? Well, depends on the girl, and apparently we will wait about more years for some of them, as stated.
From Sel's comment, he didn't imply you want rape scenes. Dunno which part of Alex's comment implied that either.

If I take a guess, its because he clarified that Yumi's kiss wasn't a romance development, but a forceful and traumatic one?
I also thought it was a weird example you brought up, but understand: the current events with Yumi are making her get closer to Sensei. Knowing thats where we will end, to me, most of the events are romantic ones.

Or maybe I just have that feeling because I get to look at cute girls.

Reactions: alex2011

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thoughts on new update:
Uta's theme music is chinami's... I'm mildly upset, I heard it and went OMG chinami is in the school but nope. the feeling of disappointment spread for every uta appearance after that (I do like Uta though)
Io was pretty great, she seems to be akin to my spirit animal if it was a cute anime girl
loved the slow fade in mosaic effect thing you did, good job, you are getting better with your graphics than MS paint

major downsides of the last several updates:
not enough attention was given to the birds, girls are fine but we are in this for the birds
when was the last time we actually interacted with noodles, not enough noodles
you keep focusing on this side story about god and the interactions with the girls and ignoring the sweet topics... like birds... and space wars... but more importantly birds.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hi people i just discover this game, is amazing so far but a have question, can we change the name of MC? or is it sensei forever?
Later on, when you get far enough with the girls, you can have their first Lust event. In there, you can make them use a custom name. Said name comes up in their dialogues in other events as well, teasingly.
I highly suggest making them call you daddy though.

KnowNoNope
Hopefully we get a Tsuneyo event at some point and see our majestic Noodles.
noodles PicsArt_09-03-11.09.11.png

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thoughts on new update:
Uta's theme music is chinami's... I'm mildly upset, I heard it and went OMG chinami is in the school but nope. the feeling of disappointment spread for every uta appearance after that (I do like Uta though)
Io was pretty great, she seems to be akin to my spirit animal if it was a cute anime girl
loved the slow fade in mosaic effect thing you did, good job, you are getting better with your graphics than MS paint

not enough attention was given to the birds, girls are fine but we are in this for the birds
you keep focusing on this side story about god and the interactions with the girls and ignoring the sweet topics... like birds... and space wars... but more importantly birds.
That song has been around since the beginning. It's the song playing during the sleepover scene where Ayane threatens to shoot herself.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is not changeable and, as far as I know, there is no plan to give him a name in any way, whether that's a permanent one given by Selebus or on given by the player. You CAN change what the girls call you in certain scenes, but more like a pet name or title thing than an actual name and it only lasts while in certain scenes like the lust scenes. This is triggered in every character's first lust scene, where you will get the option to choose it.

preskerd
Oh, so you were just curious on when we are getting there? Well, depends on the girl, and apparently we will wait about more years for some of them, as stated.
From Sel's comment, he didn't imply you want rape scenes. Dunno which part of Alex's comment implied that either.

If I take a guess, its because he clarified that Yumi's kiss wasn't a romance development, but a forceful and traumatic one?
I also thought it was a weird example you brought up, but understand: the current events with Yumi are making her get closer to Sensei. Knowing thats where we will end, to me, most of the events are romantic ones.

Or maybe I just have that feeling because I get to look at cute girls.
What you said is basically what I said, maybe we hit the language barrier, I don't know.

I was definitely not saying I want rape, even though that is one of the tags I look for in general, because it would not fit the story outside of maybe a 'happy' scene.

I was just saying that going into a sex scene with any of the girls that don't have one now would have to be rape because they haven't shown that they are ready to have sex with player Sensei.

That's exactly what I was saying about Yumi, it was forced, she didn't want it and did not feel anything for player Sensei at that time. She's just now starting to get over the hate that built up because of it. She's getting closer, but she has a longer path to tread than most of the girls combined BECAUSE player Sensei did that to her.

She was already a little hostile because of the way she handles the discipline for skipping and picking on Futaba, but then player Sensei went and kissed her with zero consent or warning whatsoever.

To be honest, I'm not the hateful kind myself, but I'd hate him, too, for that. That's a line you don't cross without permission.

Thoughts on new update:

I didn't even notice the music part, too focused on reading, but that slow fade mosaic really messed with my head, though not necessarily in a bad way.

Later on, when you get far enough with the girls, you can have their first Lust event. In there, you can make them use a custom name. Said name comes up in their dialogues in other events as well, teasingly.
I highly suggest making them call you daddy though.

KnowNoNope
Hopefully we get a Tsuneyo event at some point and see our majestic Noodles.
View attachment 993540
The canoodling will return, rest assured.

I find scary thats the first thing you mention about that event...
I mean it is a pretty notable part of the event. My attention was immediately brought to the gun and her talking about that when it came up, both times I played that event.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I mean it is a pretty notable part of the event. My attention was immediately brought to the gun and her talking about that when it came up, both times I played that event.
Its scary because its Sel saying it. It could be just a thought of many... or could be the one with many implications.
Please, Geoffrey, tell me you are giving her model guns and not real ones...

Reactions: anon670-1

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I was genuinely interested in her story and didnt wanna be locked out because of choices with makoto by default. maybe a kiss/don't kiss option for anyone who wants to take that route. but other than examples like that, this game is amazing.
In the very text flashed it says the choice was made. The REAL story of the game is about those moments where you don't really have a choice. You didn't get locked out of Yumi's story because that event is what starts her story. Don't worry, and keep playing. I will make sense later.
This isn't a VN where going too far with a girl locks you out of another one...

Developer said that you can run a completionist run and get the true ending. There are few events you can be locked out for some option.

But that kiss was part of the main story. You aren't locked out of Yumi's.

Reactions: Ankoku

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey, one of my first comments on this site, but I'm really loving this game so far, writing is fantastic and I love these characters but just one note.
(since I'm new here I'm not sure if I can/should mark this as spoilers)

a slightly more choice driven story would be lit, I dont wanna be railroaded into scarring yumi because of earlier choices and stuff. I was genuinely interested in her story and didnt wanna be locked out because of choices with makoto by default. maybe a kiss/don't kiss option for anyone who wants to take that route. but other than examples like that, this game is amazing.
This one is VERY choice driven when you do get the options, you can even lock yourself out of the girls' romance paths if you aren't careful with your choices.

As for things like the Yumi forced kiss, those are moments when you, by which I mean player Sensei, the character, aren't supposed to be in control, so it wouldn't make sense for that to be a point with options unless the game pulls one of its fake outs where it gives you options only to make you go with one very specific action that may or may not be among the options listed and, if it isn't, is likely the exact opposite of whatever is listed.

The only time you will ever be locked out of a girl or event is if you make a choice she doesn't like or reach a point where an event was supposed to happen without the required stats, by which I mean lust events that take place at specific points.

Its scary because its Sel saying it. It could be just a thought of many... or could be the one with many implications.
Please, Geoffrey, tell me you are giving her model guns and not real ones...
I mean Maya did point out that it was a toy.

Reactions: Ankoku and DrFree

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm gonna assume that was meant to sound sarcastic, since you have Rin as your signature.
You can have Chika, as long as you wait to do it after the Beach Event. I shall keep my point... homie :cool:
I mean you're both technically right, going too far with Chika too early will lock you out of Rin, but at the same time there is a way to get both by showing a little restraint with the Chika events until you get passed the beach event.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hmmm, what did I do wrong to have "A Time When Things Were Horrible", marked in red?
I don't even have that on my event tracker, so that must be one where the name changes if you miss it. There are two scenaios I can think of with one being more likely. The first is you chose wrong when given a choice and pissed a girl off. The second, and more likely, is that it was a lust event and you didn't have enough lust to trigger it when the deadline passed.

What section of the tracker is it marked under?

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm, what did I do wrong to have "A Time When Things Were Horrible", marked in red?
You missed a really easily miss-able scene, cause there's nothing really there to tell you to try it, during the second reset you have to use an alternate username which gives you that bonus scene.
(It's in the guide if you can't figure it out)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You missed a really easily miss-able scene, cause there's nothing really there to tell you to try it, during the second reset you have to use an alternate username which gives you that bonus scene.
(It's in the guide if you can't figure it out)
Ah, I know which one it is now, that must be an alternate name for when it's missed since it doesn't show up under that name on my tracker with everything completed.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes