GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, first time posting here and in general and while I have to say this is indeed much more than a lewd game and I realize I got a whole lot more than I bargained for but I have to say, Goddammit Selebus.

I just had the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
event and I hate you. I hate you so much. I saw it coming, I was aware that sth like this would, had to happen but Goddammit my heart stopped.

I hate you for making a game that genuinely makes me feel stuff for drawings and then takes that feeling and throws it in the blender.
If this is still the harem HAPPY part then I'm genuinely afraid of the sad part coming to us anytime the next 5 or so years.

Praise be!
What even happens there?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Oh, I see, that is shocking indeed.

Also, if I may ask...I haven't really played in a while, kinda stoped cause I just got too confused, and don't think ill play much again, I way too emotionally exhausted for anything...

So if it's possible to tell if there has been any hints or reveals of what is even going on?

Oct 10, 2020
Damn it, I already read HALF THE SPOILER TAGS on this page and now super confused and panicked (I didn’t finish the rest). I could just simply not read them but no, my stupid Curiosity got me.

So, first time posting here and in general and while I have to say this is indeed much more than a lewd game and I realize I got a whole lot more than I bargained for but I have to say, Goddammit Selebus.

I just had the
event and I hate you. I hate you so much. I saw it coming, I was aware that sth like this would, had to happen but Goddammit my heart stopped.

I hate you for making a game that genuinely makes me feel stuff for drawings and then takes that feeling and throws it in the blender.
If this is still the harem HAPPY part then I'm genuinely afraid of the sad part coming to us anytime the next 5 or so years.

Praise be!
I haven’t reached this infamous ‘Bluejay’ event but, I assume it’s one of those mini ‘HAPPY shenanigans’ that Selebus constantly put into the game ? Guess Imma have a heat attack......

̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷ ̷l̷i̷t̷e̷r̷a̷l̷ ̷h̷e̷l̷l̷,̷ ̷g̷o̷d̷ ̷h̷e̷l̷p̷ ̷u̷s̷
Praise B !

Last edited:

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Damn it, I already read HALF THE SPOILER TAGS on this page and now super confused and panicked (I didn’t finish the rest). I could just simply not read them but no, my stupid Curiosity got me.

I haven’t reached this infamous ‘Bluejay’ event but, I assume it’s one of those mini ‘HAPPY shenanigans’ that Selebus constantly put into the game ? Guess Imma have a heat attack......

Praise B !
It certainly is a very HAPPY event. It made me feel so HAPPY that I could not sleep the whole night.
(Jk ofc but it was quite discomforting and did actually hit a nerve with me. Which probably was exactly the intended effect)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Praise B !
It is not, actually, but is instead classified as a character event specific to her. However, it does have some of the elements the 'happy' scenes possess.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, I am more shocked that it was "unprovoked" and confused me a lot, so, I am looking forward to understand what exactly made this possible in the first place since as of now there is nothing that make that much of a "deal breaker" to do that.

Reactions: Solution_CC

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020

Praise B !
The game threw so much at us, we've all been there....
I don't know if the HAPPY events play any important role to the main story but this game definitely fits a "Creepy" type more than a "Horror" one.

And since when the 'Praise be' become a thing ?

Reactions: NEWtimmer

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
So, I was wondering, whats up with that insanity talk and all of those riddles that comes up randomly, do they serve a purpose or are they just there for no reason at all?:unsure:
Yes, I'm sure Selebus has written a not insignificant portion of the game for no reason at all, it will never become relevant. /s
With that said, if by "riddles" you mean the stuff written in hex, you don't need to translate them, they're mostly just extra flavour.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Well, I am more shocked that it was "unprovoked" and confused me a lot, so, I am looking forward to understand what exactly made this possible in the first place since as of now there is nothing that make that much of a "deal breaker" to do that.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes