Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
~>When I play the game there are no sex scene animations?

~>Are there any sex scene animation?

~>Good story but I haven't played all I stop it when there's no sex scene animations.
There are over 80 sex animations in the game, but the main story sex scenes aren't animated. It's only the repeatable ones that get unlocked after you've had sex with the girls once that are animated.
Alright, you guys have me frightened now.:eek:
Yeah, sorry, had the wrong idea. Thought you meant some passcodes you need later in the game that are told to you in required scenes. As for us frightening you, yeah. This game is really good at making you care about the characters, so when bad stuff happens, it hits HARD.

Mar 28, 2019
There are over 80 sex animations in the game, but the main story sex scenes aren't animated. It's only the repeatable ones that get unlocked after you've had sex with the girls once that are animated.
Thanks 4 the info! gaoing to put it aside atm so that I will know where should I put it on my folders.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017

Yeah, sorry, had the wrong idea. Thought you meant some passcodes you need later in the game that are told to you in required scenes. As for us frightening you, yeah. This game is really good at making you care about the characters, so when bad stuff happens, it hits HARD.
So how DO I get the codes for the fan signatures on my phone? Don't seem to be able to get it from the images.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bluejay~~~~
This has to be my favorite event out of all the happy ones!!!
Fun times!!!
Prais- FUN TIMES!!! FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone can help me i cant trigger the last scene with chinami "Giant Pool of jell-0 the wiki told me to call her afternoon but nothing happen i already have all the requeriments

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes