wasabiman100

Jan 23, 2020
I am playing this game for quite some time and I have to say it is really well made. In my opinion you really need the guide, though. Otherwise you getting lost like me and don't know what to do anymore.
I wanted to create also a signature but it did not work out. Could it be that I need to create enough posts to create such a signature? I always get the message that it is spam like or so, when I want to put an image into it.
Update: I finally could create it after this post :p

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A few months ago, there was a roadmap on the Patreon outlining what was going to be on the next few updates. Since the last roadmap ended with the 13.2, is there any chance of an updated one going up?

I find it helpful to know what to look forward to.=)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I just have to say kudos to Selebus. I have never played a Koikatsu based game before, because I am not really a fan of the anime style character models, but I saw reference to Lessons in Love in the game Apartment 96, and I thought I would give it a try.

I was blown away. It starts out straightforward, but it really heads into strange and mysterious territory pretty quickly. I love trying to figure out what is really going on. And Selebus has done a great job making each character unique, with their own appealing personalities, with lots of humor. The dialog is wonderful, some of the best I have seen on games here.

Even the sandbox nature didn't bother me. There are enough events that I could usually figure out what to do, and you don't have to repeat events too often to progress. I did have to use the walk-through a few times to proceed for a few of the major events, because I couldn't figure out how to progress with a few characters, but it wasn't like I had to follow the walk-through religiously.

Anyway, great game. It really surprised me how much I liked it. I can't wait to get to know some of the characters with fewer scenes better like Yumi and Miku, and especially Karin.

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020
Are sex scenes animated? Also, are there any fetish scenes? Asking for a friend of mine.
Premise seems interesting and all, got it downloading already.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Are sex scenes animated? Also, are there any fetish scenes? Asking for a friend of mine.
Premise seems interesting and all, got it downloading already.
Story sex scenes are not animated, but repeatable sex scenes are. I believe there are more than 80 animations in the game currently. As for fetish scenes... kind of? For the most part, not really, but there is this one scene where you nail a girl against the wall both figuratively and literally at the same time. (See horror tag)

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020
Story sex scenes are not animated, but repeatable sex scenes are. I believe there are more than 80 animations in the game currently. As for fetish scenes... kind of? For the most part, not really, but there is this one scene where you nail a girl against the wall both figuratively and literally at the same time. (See horror tag)
Oh God, I did not mean anything that brutal, more like facials, footjobs etc.
Is there any way to avoid more brutal scenes like that?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Oh God, I did not mean anything that brutal, more like facials, footjobs etc.
Is there any way to avoid more brutal scenes like that?
As was stated, those are part of the story, so no they're not avoidable. However, there are only around 10 "HAPPY" scenes in the game which has over 300 scenes and only 2 or 3 of them involve anything sexual, and it's very much played to make you uncomfortable, rather than as something supposed to be sexy.

For the most part, the game is lighthearted and has a ton of sweet moments and great humor. The character writing is incredible and it's great at making you legitimately care about the characters. Hell, of my 3 favorite girls, only 1 of them has any sex scenes, and I'm happy about that. Of course, this is a double edged sword since, again, see horror tag. When something does happen to the girls, it hits really hard because the writing is so great at making you care about them.

Highly recommend giving it a try and not letting the horror aspect scare you off too early.

Reactions: alex2011

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
A few months ago, there was a roadmap on the Patreon outlining what was going to be on the next few updates. Since the last roadmap ended with the 13.2, is there any chance of an updated one going up?

I find it helpful to know what to look forward to.=)
Selebus always has an outline for the next two or three updates on his Discord.

FWIW, the next update has:

6 Main Events
7 Kirin Events
7 Noriko Events
2 Karin Events
2 Niki Events

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
This was the thing that bugged me for a while in previous incarnations of the game, and the ability to replay events was one of the best changes in my opinion
The only thing that left for QoL is to add explanation what you need to do to get the event when you hover your mouse over it , but you have to toggle it on, since it should be off by default to keep off potential spoilers. Since even I relied on the guide, I am sure many more people rely on it too. Why not make it ingame then? Its not cheating but QoL at this point. And this game going to be even larger!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes