Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know what the variable $ futabapats does for the headpatting system?

I don't want to click 500 times and I can't get autoclickers to work for my computer, so Im trying to lower the headpatting clicking requirements...but that just causes the whole system to glitch out. I'm guessing that has something to do with the
$ futabapats variables...

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know what the variable $ futabapats does for the headpatting system?

I don't want to click 500 times and I can't get autoclickers to work for my computer, so Im trying to lower the headpatting clicking requirements...but that just causes the whole system to glitch out. I'm guessing that has something to do with the
Each girl has a "[name]pats" variable that tracks how many times they've been patted. I don't see "futabapats" referenced anywhere other than the definition, the patting, and the pat counter. In other words it shouldn't affect anything other than her specific pats.

Try dropping this in your /game folder. It'll reduce the number of clicks needed to 100 per girl and I'm pretty sure you'll only miss one render. Knocking it down further would necessitate changing a bunch of conditionals that would frankly be a pain.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

500 clicks REALLY isn't bad, especially because most of the fun is seeing their reactions and it's only a couple dozen click at most between each reaction.

If you really wanted to cheat the system to speed it up, I'd use Cheat Engine. Just pat the girl once, search for an integer with value 1, pat again, search for 2, continue until you find the variable in memory, and proceed to set it to whatever you want.

That suggestion is mostly from me being used to using Cheat Engine though. Pretty sure you can look in the code what each person's headpat counting variable is and use a console command to just set it to whatever.

[Edit]
Each girl has a "[name]pats" variable that tracks how many times they've been patted. I don't see "futabapats" referenced anywhere other than the definition, the patting, and the pat counter. In other words it shouldn't affect anything other than her specific pats.

Try dropping this in your /game folder. It'll reduce the number of clicks needed to 100 per girl and I'm pretty sure you won't miss any renders. Knocking it down further would necessitate changing a bunch of conditionals that would frankly be a pain.
Thank you! I don't have the game downloaded right now and didn't want to download the 3.whatever GB file just for this, so couldn't actually look at the code.

This is a better solution than my suggestions.
[/Edit]

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
500 clicks REALLY isn't bad, especially because most of the fun is seeing their reactions and it's only a couple dozen click at most between each reaction.
The number of pats varies. 25 per reaction at the beginning and end, 50 during the middle stretch.

Reactions: Ankoku

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I really like the girls but god damn I really don't like "Sensei" at all.
I mean, he's kind of meant to be unlikable, he's imo a realistic portrayal of those generic isekai protags that have no discernable personality beyond "do the right thing" (insofar as their selfishness allows, and Sensei's definition of things that're "wrong" is pretty fucking narrow) and "fuck anything even vaguely female that even looks in your general direction".

He's kind of an uninteresting dickhead... if the universe wasn't literally conspiring to get him together with a load of highschool girls he'd probably have no social life at all.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Ok so this is my first time playing the game, what can I expect from this slight horror game? I see cheating but is it like something that can tear a character apsrt? And how much is missable?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Ok so this is my first time playing the game, what can I expect from this slight horror game? I see cheating but is it like something that can tear a character apsrt? And how much is missable?
It's psychological horror so it's slow burning for the most part. There's a decent amount but the majority of the game is lighter in tone. Right now, there are around 10 missable events out of 300+ and they are all results of improper choices or committing to certain actions before it is ideal to.

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
is there bug most of my girls are like 600 like and been doing all the option and cant advance at all? some of the newer girls don't have access to them?

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
is there bug most of my girls are like 600 like and been doing all the option and cant advance at all? some of the newer girls don't have access to them?
I wrote it before in reply to somebody else, but I will reply to you too - it seems that you have to progress with ALL the girls and ALL the events to get new stuff, so, do as I did, and progress with every girl, even those you are not interested in pursuing relationship or whatever.

Reactions: alex2011

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Help me understand this, you have 600 affection with each girl, yet you haven't seen the newer girls' events? How many days along are you?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Sounds like you're missing a happy event or haven't been hanging out with one of the girls. The wiki has a list of events and the requirements to trigger them. Go look for the next main event you haven't triggered and how to get it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Why the game is not updating? Its already been more than a month
To give you a nicer reply,

Selebus has been working hard without break for over a year, so he's finally decided to rest for 2 weeks. But when his break started, because he lives in Texas, he had a really bad time (remember the )

Just to quote: "Massive electricity generation failure in the state of Texas, and resultant shortages of water, food, and heat. More than 4.5 million homes and businesses were left without power, some for several days."

Anyways, it was so bad that 82 people died, and one of the Texas senators ran away to Cancun, Mexico. And that unfortunate event coincided with Selebus's break, so he decided to (rightfully) extend his break for two more weeks.

So, next public release is probably on April 15.

Edit: Changed the estimated release date.

Last edited:

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
To give you a nicer reply,

Selebus has been working hard without break for over a year, so he's finally decided to rest for 2 weeks. But when his break started, because he lives in Texas, he had a really bad time (remember the )

Just to quote: "Massive electricity generation failure in the state of Texas, and resultant shortages of water, food, and heat. More than 4.5 million homes and businesses were left without power, some for several days."

Anyways, it was so bad that 82 people died, and one of the Texas senator ran away to Cancun, Mexico. And that unfortunate event coincided with Selebus's break, so he decided to (rightfully) extend his break for two more weeks.

So, next public release is probably on April 11.
Just to correct you. The next public release will be April 15th. Two weeks after the Patreon release of the currently in production update. Selebus always tries to release on the 1st and the 15th when he can. In exchange though, since we've had to wait so much longer than normal, he's making the next update about 50% larger than normal ones, so when we do get it, we'll have a lot more content to enjoy than normal.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I mean, he's kind of meant to be unlikable, he's imo a realistic portrayal of those generic isekai protags that have no discernable personality beyond "do the right thing" (insofar as their selfishness allows, and Sensei's definition of things that're "wrong" is pretty fucking narrow) and "fuck anything even vaguely female that even looks in your general direction".

He's kind of an uninteresting dickhead... if the universe wasn't literally conspiring to get him together with a load of highschool girls he'd probably have no social life at all.
And what's really sad is that his social life is the only life he has. He doesn't have any hobbies. Doesn't care about (or do) his job. Doesn't take care of his housework.

If it wasn't for all the girls he had to interact with he'd possibly just live out happy scenes 24/7.

vivi231

Dec 3, 2019
And what's really sad is that his social life is the only life he has. He doesn't have any hobbies. Doesn't care about (or do) his job. Doesn't take care of his housework.

If it wasn't for all the girls he had to interact with he'd possibly just live out happy scenes 24/7.
Oh my god your right and now I think I might be a bit worried about him.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes