Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
I go to sleep at night and think about the clocks. I feel like a detective on a case who hasn't slept in months.

I NEVER thought an unfinished VN could make me so hungry for answers before. If I could give anything higher than 5 stars you'd get it. Really good stuff you got going on here and I'm honestly so invested in the "happy" scenes and what they all mean, even going as far to say that I'm more excited for them more so than the actual scenes of the game.

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
can someone tell me how many headpats do I need to unlock the outfits for each girl?

EDIT:nevermind, I thought I wouldn't know when it happens and just click away forever, but I got the hint now.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
can someone tell me how many headpats do I need to unlock the outfits for each girl?

EDIT:nevermind, I thought I wouldn't know when it happens and just click away forever, but I got the hint now.
It's 500 and yeah, it forces you to stop.

Reactions: alex2011

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
here's a silly question but, how do you often get to know general information about the game's dev ? Beside Patreon

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
here's a silly question but, how do you often get to know general information about the game's dev ? Beside Patreon
Usually through talking to other people about them or talking to them yourself. Selebus is pretty active in this thread, and I know there are a few other games on this site where the dev is an active part of the community.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Usually through talking to other people about them or talking to them yourself. Selebus is pretty active in this thread, and I know there are a few other games on this site where the dev is an active part of the community.
would like to here their back story if I could.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
God I have the absolute most love-hate relationship with this game. The writing is incredibly top-notch, but I feel completely blue-balled every time I play it. This is like the 30th update and Yumi still doesn't have a sexual scene, and I shudder the amount of time it would take to reach sexual content for any of the new characters(I know that Molly got hers, but it's not really directed at the MC).

Still, the characters are so incredibly well developed that it's just so emotionally satisfying to play this. Playing the end of Rin's route(no spoilers), I felt so...happy with how it turned out for her and the MC. I can't imagine the catharsis that would come out from Yumi's storyline(as well as a more complete version of Rin), but the hours put into to have a single kiss...and I can't even be mad because that's why it's so interesting.

TBH, I'd like to see longer updates with a longer hiatus because I'd really like to see the original main cast storyline get updated a lot more(Yumi, Miku Maya Rin etc) rather than having new updates be solely focused on fleshing out the new characters. They're great and all, but the game put up so much emotional build-up for these characters that it's frustrating when it just...ends there.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
God I have the absolute most love-hate relationship with this game. The writing is incredibly top-notch, but I feel completely blue-balled every time I play it. This is like the 30th update and Yumi still doesn't have a sexual scene, and I shudder the amount of time it would take to reach sexual content for any of the new characters(I know that Molly got hers, but it's not really directed at the MC).

Still, the characters are so incredibly well developed that it's just so emotionally satisfying to play this. Playing the end of Rin's route(no spoilers), I felt so...happy with how it turned out for her and the MC. I can't imagine the catharsis that would come out from Yumi's storyline(as well as a more complete version of Rin), but the hours put into to have a single kiss...and I can't even be mad because that's why it's so interesting.

TBH, I'd like to see longer updates with a longer hiatus because I'd really like to see the original main cast storyline get updated a lot more(Yumi, Miku Maya Rin etc) rather than having new updates be solely focused on fleshing out the new characters. They're great and all, but the game put up so much emotional build-up for these characters that it's frustrating when it just...ends there.
Oh well...I bet in a couple of months the new characters are gonna feel like family, too.

And as for Yumi, she's gradually warming up to us...it's just a matter of time ;)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

I think part of the reason there's a bit of a focus on new characters once they're added is so that group events can be more impactful with them. The new characters also have an impact on the stories of the originals - for example Maya is floored that there's still so many people in class, and more are being added. It's outside her experience, and it's clearly worrying her.

It's clear to me that the story for the current playthrough is very dependent on balancing content between the characters. I would very much like to see more for several of the originals (Yumi being one for sure, Miku being another - I still wanna know what caused her trauma!), but I get why new characters need heavy attention once they're introduced.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020

Some girl's storylines are prioritised and got finished first I think.
But the delay of some sexual scenes is what keeps us on edge constantly, it wants us to feel the thrill and horniness everytime we play the game :0

Reactions: Liam Xster

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Some girl's storylines are prioritised and got finished first I think.
But the delay of some sexual scenes is what keeps us on edge constantly, it wants us to feel the thrill and horniness everytime we play the game :0
No one's story is anywhere closed to finished yet. We're still very early into the game.
Some characters may still be over a year (Or more) away from any sex scenes.

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
No one's story is anywhere closed to finished yet. We're still very early into the game.
Some characters may still be over a year (Or more) away from any sex scenes.
if you had to make a guess, what year do you expect to have this project done, assuming nothing goes wrong

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
if you had to make a guess, what year do you expect to have this project done, assuming nothing goes wrong
As long as support keeps up and I can implement everything I want to, I imagine somewhere between 2027-2029. If it drops off before that, I’ll have to start something new as this is my only source of income.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes